Do you honestly believe in the "Big Bang"? There was absolutely nothing and then in a few trillionths of a second...

Do you honestly believe in the "Big Bang"? There was absolutely nothing and then in a few trillionths of a second, all the matter and energy in the entire universe suddenly came out of nowhere?

Topkek! Think about it user, it's so ridiculous.

Almost as crazy as believing in a magical sky man, expect for the fact that, you know, evidence actually exists that the big bang happened.

/thread

I'm going to come to your house and murder you and your family for shitposting this worthless garbage

so what's your theory then?

you're evidence of the big bang because your dad screwed your fat mom and she had you lel

If this quote hadn't been put with a picture of a guy wearing a fedora who probably never even said that their would be nothing wrong with that quote.

This is now a fucking spiderman thread!

Something from nothing, seems legit!

Stupid but I lold.
2 keks to you sir

/thread

I am not an atheist. I merely believe in one fewer god than OP appears to believe in ...

I'm a christian, i enjoy life without facing eternal damnation.
Im catholic so basically i can do anything and then go to confession and straighten things out woth god.

Sure is summer in here

Because a magic invisible sky wizard who was always there just decided one day "I think I'll make a universe".

But as a Christian you are indoctrinated into hate of gays, which is pretty fucking ironic seeing as you frequent a board consisting largely of raging fucking faggots.

dude, dont be strawmanning us, Feminine penis is not homo, and boi pussy is still pussy, literally the opposite of faggotry.

Feminine penis in Boi pussy - 100% legit Hetero.

>There was absolutely nothing and then in a few trillionths of a second, all the matter and energy in the entire universe suddenly came out of nowhere?

"Matter and energy" didn't come from anywhere, it was already present in the space itself. The metric of space was just much (infinitely, maybe) smaller than today.

I don't hate fags, i just think it's great that they go to hell instead of overcrowding heaven.

thanks for sharing your BELIEFS with us user.

Any chance you can show us in person the evidence, or should we blindly follow your BELIEFS.

Even if it is highly, highly improbable - if you reverse the observed expansion it points to the universe having a Big Bang at its beginning.
And it only needed to happen once, in the fullness of deep time - which actually makes it an almost certainty.

kek

does anyone have a cum tribute of this girl?

Nerds

>...in the fullness of deep time

Yeah, much better than shallow time. That would be harsh, man.

The christian theory is that God created everything. Where the fuck did god come from? He sprang fully formed from nothing? He created himself? He may have existed before the universe outside of it, but that implies a universe beyond this one, and how did that universe begin? At least as many holes in creationist theory with absolutely no evidence or explanation. Don't give me that "mankind is incapable of knowing" bullshit. At least science shows its work and makes a fucking attempt at logical progression to arrive at it's conclusions.

Google Vacuum Expectation Value. Faggot.

This is where string theory comes in faggot

>implying beliefs in unprovable scientific theories are different than beliefs in unprovable religious theories.

hey mate, whats the scientific method again?

>Any chance you can show us in person the evidence, or should we blindly follow your BELIEFS.
Imagine an infinite 3-d grid. Measure the distance between any points. Now expand that distance, the universe expands. Make the distance less, the universe contracts. Make the distance zero, and you have the singularity. The points all exist, just the distance between them is zero.

Spacetime is a metric. That is how physics works.

>Imagine an infinite...

Holy shit the autism is real.

another christianfag here, honestly, being gay could be related to having >3 people in a marriage in biblical times. It's widely accepted, people shouldn't act holier than thou (actually that kind of pride is a much worse sin. Jesus hated most pharisees' actions), and God still loves them, but it's still a sin and there tends to influence problems. I relate it to the story of David and Bathsheba (2 Samuel 1 if you'd like to read it yourself). And yes it is fucking ironic for christians to be on this board, I'm trying to stop but I keep coming back. I guess it kind of applies to everyone

>9 likes
I've never had that many on Facebook.
Jesus.
I need to kill myself.
I'm officially less cool than people who wear fucking fedoras.

>Imagine an infinite 3-d grid
That's imposibble you stupid faggit, and you're litrially asking people to BELIEVE in your BELIEF.

you're just as retarded as the religious people in this thread... oh wait, science IS a religion to you.

nigger

>That's imposibble you stupid faggit, and you're litrially asking people to BELIEVE in your BELIEF.
Its what is measured. Yes, you can use physics to describe the overall geometry of the universe.

>claiming you can measure infinity.

drink bleach.

Fine, QFT if you don't believe in gravity.

You don't measure infinity, you measure whether the geometry describes an infinite universe or not.

'My faith is based on the beliefs of those that have come before me'

-the Religious
-Scientists

>Why can't Christians build walls?

If there is no beginning, then there can be no end.
Ponder this: Nothing is infinite, but nothing is infinite.

No, because that's not what the Big Bang theory actually is you fucking nigger.

The universe has always existed, except prior to the big bang it was a singularity.

Every day you make this thread. Fuck off.

But the Christian belief that there was nothing and then magic sky man came out of nothing but was already there before there was nothing or whatever, because he can do what he wants. And then magic sky man makes everything in the entire inverse in the time of 6 earth days about 8,000 years ago. Even though there is evidence that the earth is much older than 10,000 years.

Personally I like the Scientology creation story.

The aliens along time ago, living in conditions almost identical to 1950's America, elected Galactic Overlord Zenu who solved the overpopulation problem by bring people in for tax audits and then capturing them and freezing them. Then flying the frozen bodies in jet planes to earth 75,000 years ago and dropping them into volcanos (which weren't actually there 75,000 years ago but whatever) and the dropping thousands of atom bombs on the volcanos to make them erupt and melt the bodies. And now when ever a human is born, thousands of ancient alien ghosts try and jump into the body of the baby. No I'm not making this up. People actually believe this.

But you're right. The big bang in ridiculous