How do I get cute Korean girls as an African-American?

How do I get cute Korean girls as an African-American?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QlWavGDgwlA
youtube.com/watch?v=pDzlaAiBgnc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off nigger.

Don't ruin their genes nignog

Do you mean imrpove?

Fuck you you shrimp eating 5'2 gook.

If you're tall it should be easy. Given that Koreans are short as shit, that shouldn't be that hard.

I don't see why you'd want to, though. Koreans are weird looking imo, and I'm not really sure what's with the weird obsession with Korean girls on Sup Forums.

So, what are you doing in Australia? Vacation or military?

Jokes on you im not a gook.
Niggers should hang btw go back to africa lol.

>I don't see why you'd want to, though. Koreans are weird looking imo, and I'm not really sure what's with the weird obsession with Korean girls on Sup Forums.
Because they are pure inside and out unlike Western women. They are the real ubermensch.

>So, what are you doing in Australia? Vacation or military?
I was born here.

Koreans tend not to like blacks.
>why?
In six words: race riots and Korean racial purity.
Your best bet is just hanging out with Koreans until you find a group that's relatively progressive, and then find a girl who isn't standoffish.

Come home White man. United States of Mexico needs you.

>Korean racial purity.
Noy a thing anymore desu.

there's a few foreigner district (I think Itaewon?) where a bunch korean girls are looking for black dude

they all look like black wannabe with hiphop clothing, tan, tatoo, and curly hair though, and not like typical kpop girls

yes

>as an African-American?
you don't

>African-American

>Straya flag

nice try, boong

ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG.

>2016
>still dating girls(female)

>Because they are pure inside and out unlike Western women
if you ever do find a non racist kgf who will date you, you are gonna have a hell of a wake up call

They look the same person

Of course the white guy that went to Korea presumably to get laid is extremely racist against blacks. I wish I had that picture of the white guy bragging about having sex with Asian women, then getting infuriated when someone mentions black males with white women.

Real talk tho: Gooks don't really like niggers.

Japan is best for the nigga bucks. Niggas like to play dat hip hop circuit in roppongi and okinawa, and fuck the fatties and old women

>all these people claiming gooks don't like niggers
>yet K-Pop is constantly borrowing from African American culture

korean people hate niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=QlWavGDgwlA
Niggers are seen as subhuman in Korea and pretty much any asian country.

don't know, but I wish you luck

Just Bee yourself.
Seriously dress in yellow and black women love it.

>race riots

Korea Koreans give no fucks about that. not ot mention the riots are more for the older generation and a lot of AA culture spreads to the Korean American diaspora and Korea itself alongside American influences

>Niggers are seen as subhuman in Korea and pretty much any asian country.

No most don't really care. Many are curious and talk you up or kids go up to you to look or touch your skin because they think it's chocolate or ask why are you so tanned.

you can call this cognitive dissonance but the reality is that black people are disgusting and every less black person in the world is a step towards a better future. there's no delusion involved, people are not equal.

Isnt Megalia just Korean female /r9k/ with white fever?

>korean female /r9k/

Find it

They are fucking batshit from what I heard.

Even better.

never stick in crazy

There was a female Kindergarten teacher that got arrested for posting her rape fantasies about one of her kids on their site.

Megalia

Be back in a few hours.

>I was born here.
How are you african american?

Don't do this, imagine the face of the kid

nigga please stay the fuck away from korea if you're gonna get furious for hearing the word 'niga'
t. real korean
youtube.com/watch?v=pDzlaAiBgnc

Neoui sicheleulbogo sipda

how do i get a qt korean waifu as a 192 cm tall white stud?

help

Lower your standards and snag a fatty, it's pretty much your best bet if you have hardcore Korea fever

over my dead body

You probably gone by now, but don't you have a few other words that sound like nigger?

>African-American
Poor fucker. Massive disadvantage.

All the best though! Don't listen to people on Sup Forums.

>>pure inside and OUT
this is hilarious because not only are you oblivious to how shallow and fake korean women are but you are somehow unaware that they are #1 in the world for plastic surgery

why manlets are always angry?

>T. Subhuman brown Brazilian

it's ernesto, dont be angry

This their only way to express their anger against black people that don't exist in their world.

Any way op isn't black, Korean men and women aren't qt without their plastic surgeons.

*ok*

Looks like the typical okinawan

the guy sounds a lot confused to me

Go to Finland, everyone there is mongol looking enough and the women only want to fuck foreigners.
(Finn here)

sounds legit

Why are Korean women so much better than Nip women?

Did you get triggered by that earlier post?

Why dont you janitors report this shit to mods?

You deleted the "gook" thread and have done all that shit then you must do it too.

Ofc I dont mind if you delete my post together with it.

>shallow and fake

네 다음 한번도 못 먹힌 ㅎㅌㅊ 찌질 새끼

모자들은 쓰레기이지만 그들 잘하는 게 하나만 있어

자지를 평가하는 거

보지들은 쓰레기이지만*

actually its true, the darker you are the more subhuman.
i can't explain, some parents even threaten to kill themselves if their children continue to date SEAn/blacks

It's just banter mate

C'mon you Chink Gook janitors, just delete this and ban him with me.
Don't be biased against one side. You fuckers go too far.

this site is owned by a jap and the janitors are probly japs

Why are Sup Forums bullying black friend so hard?
come here and show some of your swag. since hiphop is kinda a thing in korea, It will work well with your race.

How can you be African American if you were born in Australia? You sure you're not some dark as fuck abo in denial of his heritage?

You maybe could have pulled it off during the Korean War but that window has been long closed.

>Proxy detected
He posted this message after 4/21am in Korea/ Everybody sleep at theis time except crazy people

>koreans
>sleep

Are you bring obtuse?
African American is an ethnic group. Just like you can be a Quebecker in Kansas

Here's your "You"

get an ugly korean gf and convince her to get plastic surgery. bam, you now have a cute korean gf just like your favorite kpop idols