Hey Sup Forums, what's this black shit in my weed I've never seen it and this tastes like shit...

Hey Sup Forums, what's this black shit in my weed I've never seen it and this tastes like shit. I have an entire half ounce of this shit and my dealer has never given me problems

that's mold, boss

Looks like mold to me.

Mold turns brown and spider webby dont listen to these idiots

Well I can confirm it doesn't kill you and gets you high. Tossing the rest and finding a new dealer

Put a bit on you're tongue to see if it tastes sweet. Sometimes people soak the buds in a solution of water and sugar (or something else) then let the buds dry and cure. This makes it weigh more.
Are the black bits hard or soft?

OP here. I'd believe it. It does taste like absolute shit.

Yeah, I think that's mold.

Check out my sample. I got it for free from a buddy of mine. Any analysis?

mold

Its just not flushed properly looks wet still too

break it apart more and get a more focused shot

moldyymold
buy better weed in the first place.

it honestly looks like its been buried under ground and had water seep into the packaging , I could be wrong though

not mold most likely harvested too early not trimmed grown out doors and not fully dried out and they probably didnt dry it in the dark. light causes the chlorophyll to evaporate with the water, chlorophyll is what gives plants its green colour

lmao what

indica bud turns purple as it ages.

i'd guess that yours is at least a month past cut, and if you leave it another week or two the entire bud will turn that color.
part of the natural decay process. i bet it smells a little like cat piss too.

and I have to agree , if you see your bud your about to buy looking like that , your dealer is obviously clueless or fucking you.

in regards to you, buying that SHIT you are just fucking yourself

Just sell that shit to rip off highschoolers then buy some better weed

lol
you should probably do some research, user

He is talking about the harvest

Because there's only one type of mold. Take it from that guy.

Yeeee cat piss was thinking cat nip

it's that purp son go ahead

Alright if it's Mold I'll toss it. I've smoked probably 3-5g of this in the last week and I'm fine. Anyone who says Moldy weed kills is full of shit

Nice knowing ya

i just smoke meth like a real man.