Hold The Door...

Hold The Door...I hope GRRM dies ASAP and never gets to say goodbye to any of his family that sick fat fuck can rot in the deepest circles of the seven hells if the gods are just.

and you thought it would be Hodor first of his name, King of the andals and first men?

they are all going to die

he was the rightful king to the iron throne...

Hotpie is the true king.

I'm pretty sure he's still alive in the books. Can't blame GRRM for this one.

dont even joke about that you fucking nigger

He confirmed it that Hodor will die in the books.

GRRM doesnt write the TV show anymore, he was fired for being slow.

Watch the tv show credits for the names of the actual writers this season.

Everyone is going to die.

Trips confirm it.

not tyrion. fuck you. not til the age of 80 with a wine in his hand and a woman sucking his cock

He told the show writers everything that he has planned for if he passes way from being the obese fuck that he is. It was his doing I hope he dies tomorrow.

it's sooooo boring.

His hands and cock will be stone by then. Dat nigga'z gon die.

i dont watch GoT

why are GoT nerds flipping there shit and making new threads every damn minute

Where the fuck is Coldhands BTW?

na

because he became a retard so he could hold the door for raisin bran, that's it.

Actually, GRRM told them about Hold the Door.
It's canon for the books now.

anyone else get a rager thinking about ramsey ass fucking her?

oops pic

breanne?

>breanne's horse

oh gross. no. no i do not! pervert.

Fuck GOT, seriously

Naturally.

shut up grandpa.

Oh fuck, that's hilarious. He became a retard to hold a door... Hodor

correct. raisin bran needed him to be retarded so he would hold the door while he escaped.

and now he's gonna be a wight

You're taking it a bit hard.

He was the most innocent character in the series. George RR Martin is a sick piece of shit who should be executed in public.

Pretty selfish, isn't it? Even if he hadn't spent the majority of his life retarded he would have held the door anyway...

Plot twist: Willis would have been a dick and a drunk and died in the original sack of Winterfell.

And your autism is showing. Settle down, champ.

Eline Powell

saw her other pictures and it's amazing what makeup and the right angel can do because she is straight ayy lmao tier.
Still has gorgeous tits though.

Samwise Gamgee will be true king, mark my words.

Kevan lannister is gonna be dead, varys little birds gonna rekt that old shite

why was the lord of light talking to varys when his balls got chopped off though?

Guess we're just gonna ignore the dick close-up? Figured OP would be all over it.

A question arise tho... WHY WAS THERE A FUCKING DOOR AT THE OTHER SIDE OF THE CAVERN... LIKE WHO THE FUCK PUT A DOOR THERE?

It's not like it was needed... the enemies got inside from the other side WHERE THERE WAS NO DOOR... and some of them even came trough the roof.

Also did they forged the hinges and the nail directly from the minerals of that cavern? Did they make the hammer they made the hinges and nail with that minerals too?

Worst logic ever...

fuck that scene, shit made me tear up fatty just wanted to be important

My bird was doing that

He's a big strong motherfucker.
Had he not been forcefully made retarded, he would've been sent out to fight and die in one of the numerous wars.

It's make believe, quit thinking about it too hard.

When somebody shouts: HOLD THE DOOR!

What show is this from?

Lord of the rings

the lord of light wasn't talking to varys, he was talking to the sorcerer that chopped his dick and balls off.

the red lady was suggesting vary's tell tyrion what the lord of light said. maybe it's a betrayal of varys to daenerys that's why vary's didnt want to think of it.

>hold the door
>hold the door
>holda door
>holda door
>hodor
>hold the door
>holda door
>holda door
>hodor
>hodor
>hodor

So is that the end of Hodor, or will he simply walk it off in the next episode?

becomes one of the lieutenant for the white walkers since one of them was killed off.

>>not knowing that GRRM only gives the show 'basic ideas' and it's the show's writers that are going full 'we can do what we want' mode for S6.

You want to get mad, blame HBO.

Implying I can't be mad a GRRM for not putting his foot down or speaking out about it, if it was truly not cannon or straying to far from his view.
Tbh I don't mind this fuckery with the whole I'm a time bender now shit.

GRRM told the writers the origins

Too lazy to post sources but apparantly he had told them specifically about hodors namesake. Its one of those "basic ideas"

Later Bran will go back in time to get someone to build that door. Then you'll get answers.