Sup Forums! I have 75 bucks to spend on a game. Recommend me shit! If you blow my mind...

Sup Forums! I have 75 bucks to spend on a game. Recommend me shit! If you blow my mind, I might just give you a little something.

my game list is on my profile

steamcommunity.com/id/prostitoast

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pNkQMtZAMAw
store.steampowered.com/app/262060/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198279301127
steamcommunity.com/id/Commanderkush
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198125028473/home
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198114094827/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198199176018
steamcommunity.com/id/Guhndersteinkhouse/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

spend it on some molly and acid instead

Go check out Resident Evil Revelations 2 man. I just finished it a few minutes ago and holy shit

1) Wait till Overwatch comes out. Buy it.

2) Red Orchestra 2. AKA: the PTSD Simulator

Pick up the new DOOM, you seem to like shooters. It's pretty damn good if you ignore the multiplayer. The music is top notch as well.
youtube.com/watch?v=pNkQMtZAMAw

Grim Fandango Remastered

How in the actual fuck do you not have the Half-Life games?

If you're a fan of strategy, quick combat, horror, and some nice narrative storytelling, check out Darkest Dungeon. It's currently on sale (33% off) and it's pretty good for a roguelike game, especially if you're a fan of lovecraftian influences.

I would always recommend this game, personally. Not just for the gameplay, but the atmosphere and art style that goes with it.

store.steampowered.com/app/262060/

If you want a GOOD Game and not something for your Eye or triple AAA get fucking Undertale.

You wont regret it.

DOOM

What kind of genres do you like, OP?

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198279301127

You could try The Forest or Sid Meier's Civilization V.

Fuck off with that Undertale shit. EarthBound ripoff for hipsters.

Problem is, it's on my steam account. unless i can find a wway to withdraw that.

Also here my Steam ID: steamcommunity.com/id/Commanderkush

Gift me something from my wishlist if i blew your mind, and dont hesitate to add me.

Oh, you already have Sid Meier's Civilization V. Please ignore that. How about Don't Starve Together?

Dying Light is super fun

Faggot detected. Play the game you mong and shut up.

Dragon age games

No Mans Sky

Buy urself ARK survival evolved.

if u wana buy me somthing heres my id. I really want DOOM

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198125028473/home

The Witcher 3, A amazing open world rpg with amazing voice acting, story, rpg aspects, and one of the best games of 2015 even won game of the year from at the Game Awards.

No man's sky A extremely ambitious game with over 16 quintillion planets and adventure galore. With so many planets, if you find it first you premanently leave your mark on the universe. With a goal of making it to the center of the galaxy you will have loads of fun. You can trade, Fight wars, and play with friends it is coming out on june 21st

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198114094827/
If I blew Your Mind

also the witcher 3 is on sale right now

and you get 16 free dlc's for the witcher 3

Dragon's Dogma, it has god tier action combat and custom characters that you can share and hire from others online

If you like it, send me P-3 biotic
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198199176018

Suppose I should include this.

steamcommunity.com/id/Guhndersteinkhouse/

If you choose Darkest Dungeon, a copy of Disgaea PC would be appreciated.

idk if he is a fag or a sloth