Why cannibalism is illegal?

Why cannibalism is illegal?

Cannibalism isn't necessarily illegal. It's the killing part that most legal systems have a problem with.

It isn't technically (at least not in U.S.). The illicit parts are murder and desecration of a corpse. In theory, if someone put in their legal will to be eaten, then it would be allowed (though they would try to get you not too, since it is very dangerous).

Because eating people gives you a certain kind of disease that I'm too lazy to look up

This reason.
There is a certain protein that messes with the brain, makes you all insane and what not.

It gives a big chance of getting kuru (think human Mad Cow Disease). It is a type of transmissible spongiform encephalopathy caused by a type of prion found in humans. Take a bite and you have an incurable neurological death sentence.

I always thought stuff like that was fictional, just looked it up though. Seems that kuru disease gives you body tremours which would explain the whole hand shakiness thing in some movies of people who've eaten people.

That's why you cook food thoroughly and avoid internal organs.

Cannibalism itself, strangely enough, isn't illegal. Abuse of a human corpse is, and that is what they charge cannibals with.

I'm never eating pussy again

I don't think you understand how Kuru works

Prions are proteins that are infectious via their affect on normal proteins (ie making more prion). Sterilization of prions therefore requires denaturing their protein structure to a state where the prion is no longer able to induce abnormal protein folding. The size and structure of prions make them resistant to proteases, heat, radiation and fixative (ie formaldehyde) treatments. This is why we have to have mass recalls when we discover Mad Cow outbreaks. You can't just cook away prions.

This thread is making me hungry. I could go for some Chinese right about now.

That's a lie and you know it Satan

You can't get kuru from eating someone unless they already have it.

I was wondering why cannibalism was a thing in the first place a few days ago. I thought "Maybe it DOES taste good?"

Well I guess I'm not fucking trying this shit. But that's crazy that it fucks with your mind. Like we're really not meant to consume humans at all.

>again
that's the lie

it's called "the hunger"

Because you're fucking eating someone

because you're a faggot who only eats dick?

We taste like pork, according to multiple varied accounts.

>Like we're really not meant to consume humans at all.
Yeah. We're not.

Cannibalism isn't illegal, per se. Killing someone is. Also, eating a human corpse is considered abuse/ disrespect of human remains, which is also illegal.

It is true that you have to devour someone that has a prion to develop Kuru. And while there is a relatively low chance of that, I only initially brought it up because it one thing you almost cannot take precautions for, so it needed to be stated. Of course there are numerous other diseases you might catch (HIV, hepatitis, etc.), but you can cook at high heats to kill those. If someone has a prion, and you devour them, you do not have a chance.
Humans are called "long pork" for a reason.

Cannibalism is one of the few things I will moralfag over.

You're fucking eating someone, how is that okay?

Meat is still meat, even if was named Pete.

But... but... I was hungry and that person was a vegan, vegans eat food's food so they must be food.

Because weed is bad for you. It hurts you're memory and has flashbacks.

it's not kuru, that's only for some Papua New Guinea people, you mean Creutzfeldt–Jakob Disease, almost same shit tho

I would like to see what it would take to turn a vegan into a cannibal.

Simple. Starvation and trapped with a corpse.

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot.

I dunno, I've met some vegans with some pretty strong convictions. I honestly think some of them might hold out until they die.

Explain to us what crime OP has just committed, you internet superhero.

CJD is one of a handful of diseases that occur when humans form prions. Kuru is specifically the result of eating human prions. The only reason Kuru is only really seen in Papua New Guinea, is that that it is mostly condemned to the Fore people, which is the only known group to actively cannibalize.

Cannibals eat their own kind, like you (a human) eating another human. Vegans a former humans who devolve into food by climbing down the food chain with their dietary choices, so vegans are food and it is not cannibalism to eat one.

speaking about illegal topics, here in Britain it is a felony.

i'll report you too, so watch your back, ok kiddo

Uh no. It has nothing to do with predator-prey relationships. It solely has to do with eating all or part of a member of the same species. No matter how retarded vegans are, they are still people.

I'm not in Bongistan though

You missed the joke. :p

ok, reported, have a nice night.

ooh yeah report me daddy

cool

Just....I hope you are joking. There is literally (LITERALLY) nothing illegal about an open discussion about something like cannibalism. Unless you could actually prove someone here is planning to kill and dismember someone, you are just wasting everyone's time, including the police if you reported it there (which is a crime btw).

and? what makes you think people are so special?

guy's, I'm afraid I am going to have to report you all now.

People invented Tetris. That alone makes them worth not eating.

S P O I L E R
P
O
I
L
E
R

He's mocking stupid brittish laws.

But the thing is in many instances there's cannibalism in many species on Earth. Given that we are such survivalist I'm surprised the human body hadn't developed a way to to be able to consume human flesh in a worst case scenario.

Well. Then I guess I'm going to have to report you as well.

>implying chinks are human

Hard to argue there.

Don't you talk shit about Nien Nunb.

I kinda want to eat this user now I think.

"The main risk factor for kuru is eating human brain tissue, which can contain the infectious particles." Brain tissue, so just don't eat the brains you pussies.

watch it kiddo's, I'm only one click away from causing you a boat-load of trouble.

lol go play tetris u nub

yes and no
it's not a big chance
mostly it's been confined to ??guinea i think?
but nonetheless,it's not really recommended
plus there are a whole host of other reasons beyond prions

It's because we're smart enough to find alternatives in almost every scenario.

Your appeal to nature is bullshit.

We have. It's called chewing.

>nub
What are you, 12?

>samefag

Cooking does not destroy prions.

maybe im 12 but i play better than u mate ;)

Prions can exist in any protein. They are very (relatively) common in brains, and therefore pose a bigger risk, but they pop up in other places too. Those people that caught CDJ were eating steaks, not cow brains.
Okie dokie.
>it's not a big chance
Yeah, poor choice of words on my behalf.

watch it, kiddo,

Yes, because the mods have nothing better to do than report our IPs to the FBI for committing something that is only slightly illegal in a handful of countries.

>shitty picture
>no lighting setup whatsoever
>used some sort of abandoned rape shack as a set
>just some dude with a camera
>"photography" watermark
>website watermark
>"copywrite" symbol attached because he thinks putting the symbol on a picture causes a copywrite

everytime
i fucking hate shitty photographers

I'll rek u bruv

meet me at cosmic.mc factions + tnt server and see what happens

>inb4 these anons eat each other

So, now that we have all the health stuff out of the way, can this just be a general cannibal thread now?

>copywrite

Kek.

Aw fuck you. Was literally about to post that.

There used to be a website called canibal cafe with willing participants to donate there dead bodies or flesh to a canibal.

It got shut down for a famous case that took place in Europe for the obvious murder/suicide thing that it took up there's a infamous film about the same case (i wish i remember the name) where a guy was eaten but for the past few days beforehand they were lovers enjoying eachother before he was killed and eaten with the others consent as part of the deal.

The eating part is technically legal, the killing of another human being part isnt thus the perdicament

The troll train never stops

I call BS... Nothing happened to Hannibal.

...........I will not say why that is a stupid statement.

Because fat people like OP would get eaten first.

Shh sweetie, grown-ups are talking.

>itt a buncha faggots that read something on wiki that makes them experts

>again

as if, Satan

Eh, they wouldn't be too tasty. It is like the crappy meat that's all gristle. Plus, they're super unhealthy diets would make them taste horrendous (try grass fed vs grain fed beef if you don't believe me). The best tasting would probably be fairly "average" people, that eat fairly healthy and work out 3-4 times a week. They would have the most delicious balance between meat and fat. Also, they're would be a bit of difference between the races and probably even gender when it comes to taste, but I won't get into that now.

>be insane
>cannibal mode
>get more insane
>???
>profit

It turns you into the joker

Armin Meiwes?

Off by 4

Fuck I was so close

Thread is reported
Enjoy your time in the pokery mates

I will. Have fun in the oven.

Yup
But you can argue whether his victim was mentaly stable enough to give consent

yep

I know this tranny irl, stole these off her phone she's 19 lives in WA and let kik is slutkallie
1/3

Truth is I hate this bitch and would love to see someone fulfill this sick fantasy of hers