H-hello Anonymous! Do you n-need anything tonight?

H-hello Anonymous! Do you n-need anything tonight?

I love you

Other urls found in this thread:

m.xhamster.com/movies/3471730/best_anal_creampie_ever.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i need a gf OP

I'm s-sure you'll find a nice g-girl some day Anonymous

the obliteration of the bourgeoisie would be nice.

S-sorry, c-can't help you there.

*wraps her arms around you tightly and squeezes* H-hey there Anonymous, what's wrong?

Butts. I need butts. Preferably with things going in and out of them.

Bad times ahead.

Kek

N-not much I can d-do for you there

Cure my month long cold

N-no cold lasts a month; you either h-have a bacterial infection or are immunocompromised. S-seek a doctor post haste!

If you actually loved me, you'd give me butts. Of the young female kind.

Yolo. If I die I die. Ain't got money for a doctor

Myself. I fear the consequences are too great.

Y-you won't die, you'll j-just suffer; what is your co-pay? M-maybe I can cover it.

T-tell me more Anonymous. M-maybe we can rewrite the ending, y-you and I.

A pound of cocaine and a Romanian hooker please ^-^

Haha haha haha haha copay. No insurance.

Y-you need better taste. Go f-for Ukrainian at l-least!

I need my headache to go away.

there's always a way user

If you don't stop f-fucking stuttering I'm going to shove this dick so far up your ass it'll take you a week to shit out my almost babies.

It is a dangerous game, playing the hero and discovering things you weren't supposed to see. I can't stop bullets.

A snake bit my dick and the poison needs to be sucked out. I'm not flexible enough either

Noooooo. When I was in Marburg, Germany. The best was Romanian. Long, black hair. Tight bodies. And beautifully wide hips.

*blinks* W-what state are you in? One t-that didn't accept the medicaid expansion?

N-not recommended.

Caffiene and tylenol are h-highly effective.

Just n-need to be faster than them I s-suppose.

You d-don't suck out poison, y-you know. That just r-results in two poisoned people.

Y-you are kinda grossing me out.

Please!? I'm like dying for buttstuff to happen in this thread.

aww 4s more than 3

Indiana. I actually got told I'm not even eligible for it.

Hey. Prostitution is legal over there v.v nothing wrong with having fun ;)

Caffeine was probably the reason behind it. I sometimes get wicked migraines after I crash from caffeine. So for now I'm self-medicating with pot and aspirin (because I'm allergic to the acetaminophen in Tylenol).

I am in love with my best friend. Shes kissed me and we have cuddled but she doesn't want to date. What should I do?

I m-meant the descriptions.

Oh? Y-you make too much money to apply for Medicaid, b-but not enough t-to benefit from the tax credits?

Pot is n-not going to help, and c-could make it worse; increased serotonin results in increased headaches.

Ibprofin w-would be a safer bet.

Light her on fire. and then dance in the ashes.

P-probably don't do this, if anything.

Yep. Right in the shitty middle class where I get nothing.

K

Descriptions help relay thoughts and emotions. Gotta have them if we are comparing which hookers are better.

When will anime be real so I can be with my waifu?

She wants to remain friends but still wants to cuddle with me. We both are single. :/ So there isn't another person or anything like that.

Do it! It's the only way to relieve her of her immortal hell!

Y-you'd need to be in basically poverty to f-fall into the hole I d-described. If you are middle class, y-you should be able to afford at l-least silver health care.

N-never, and waifus are n-not real.

T-then that's what you d-do. Easy.

W-what the hell are you talking about?!

Moar

kek, what the hell user is she jew or something

>N-never, and waifus are n-not real.
No

Whatever. Middle class. Poverty. It's all the same really. No one makes enough to survive these days. TREES

Can't take ibuprofen either. Same thing with the Tylenol, I'm allergic to that too. I smoke mostly medical grade stuff so the only time I actually get a headache from smoking pot is when I don't drink enough liquids in a day or it's just shit tier weed. Headache's mostly gone now, actually.

Could there be a chance someday we could end up together? If not I am happy to just be able to be close to her. :S

She's obviously a vampire, right?

Prolly not. Which is all the more reason to use her as kindling.

K

Pleb.

S-sorry, that's t-the truth.

I uhh...I d-do. T-that's a bit pessimistic isn't it?

Y-you are allergic to NSAIDs in g-general then? T-that's quite odd....tylenol w-works via a CB1/CB2 m-mediated interaction, s-similar to THC and CBD. I w-would expect some f-form of cross allergen...

No?

If s-she says there isn't, t-there isn't. You gotta w-work with what y-you've got, Anonymous. Not d-dream for something that c-can't be.

I dont know what is more sad Sup Forumsros, a fat guy probably living in his mom's basement pretending to be an anime girl on the internet or we, the people so starved for the warmth of another human being we respond to this thread

These are way too tame.

The majority don't. Count yourself lucky. I barely get to eat on a daily basis.

A reason to live.

*wraps her arms around you and squeezes tight* T-there there Anonymous. If it h-helps, I'm actually n-not most of t-those identifiers.

I never thought of it like that. This did help a lot. I guess I really do need to stop dreaming for something that can't be. It will only upset me more. Thanks for listening.

She's totally a Jewish vampire.

K

T-tomorrow, of c-course!

I'm n-not sure on the math of t-that, but if you need a care package, I am m-more than willing to provide

All of it. But there is a certain beauty to it all.

At least there are people on the internet to be there for us.

Better.

All of life d-does.

I'm always h-here for you, Anonymous

you really don't believe that the majority of the people on this planet aren't impoverished? When half of them drink out of the same place they shit.

Cuz they burn better of course. Also delicious Jew bagels..... Yummm

Damn straight, faggot.

I n-never said they w-weren't impoverished; y-you claimed most don't m-make enough to survive. Given a positive population g-growth rate, that s-seems strange.

I'll break out into hives if I take either one. Only straight aspirin is fine. I remember taking acetaminophen based cold medicine as a kid and breaking out into hives. My mom then gave me ibuprofen to reduce the fever I also got as a result of the cold and allergic reaction but it only made my hives worse. Stopped taking both medicines after that and I think after that I was given Robitussin and my hives went away and I generally started to feel better.

Sauce?

I'm n-not disagreeing with y-your assessment, I j-just find it odd. I w-wonder what the mechanism is...have y-you tried naproxin?

S-sorry, neuropsychopharmacology degree m-makes me curious

can I taqke aleeve if im drunk and have a headache

The positive growth rate is part of the problem. We're hitting the wall and soon there won't be enough food in general and then, boom. Mass extinction. Has happened to every species that outgrows it's environment. And it's safe to say we have outgrown ours.

Water works better.

m.xhamster.com/movies/3471730/best_anal_creampie_ever.html

The headache is not from lack of water

Absolutely n-not! Alcohol mixed with naproxin c-can cause stomach bleeding!

*blinks* I've n-not gotten a full degree in Biology, b-but from w-what I remember from algal dishes and bacteria c-cultures, that's n-not quite how it happens.

When you hit the carrying capacity of the environment, you have a "bust" cycle that curtails your "boom" exponential growth; this does not necessarily result in mass extinction.

As well, many forms of life, including humans, learn how to increase the carrying capacity of their environment, promoting increased "Boom" cycles.

Technology, especially the green revolution and GMOs, have drastically increased the carrying capacity of the Earth; before the 1900's, the carrying capacity was less than 1B, now it's more than 12B.

I t-think maybe there are some multipliers you aren't t-taking into account!

W-water will only decrease dehydration, it will n-not remove the headache.

What light pain meds can I take with alcohol

I don't think I've tried it. If I did, I probably wasn't aware I took it. Basically, when I go shopping for medicine, I always check for the two ingredients I'm allergic to and pay no attention what the other ingredients are. If I don't see acetaminophen or ibuprofen printed on the box, I buy it.

Yes it is. Alcohol dehydrates your body and reduces your blood sugar. Drink water and something with electrolytes.

The multipliers is why we are so big, yes. But it is not debatable that there is going to be a waning in our population growth. Also. Tell my stomach I'm making enough to survive.

can i get a good night

Headaches can be caused by dehydration though. Sooooo. Yeah. Water would be a good idea. With some aspiri. To be safe.

B-basically nothing y-you have on hand; h-how much alcohol have y-you taken? A l-low dose of tylenol m-may be okay.

T-the fact you are speaking t-to me seems to indicate you are s-surviving.

And it is q-quite debatable; as the developing nations c-catch up to developed ones, the population curves change; w-which way they go is currently unknown.

*gently kisses your forehead and tucks you into bed* G-good night, my l-love!

Asprin c-can cause stomach bleeding w-when taken with alcohol; it isn't s-safe.

I've drank plenty of water as I was dirniking, I'm experienced, its not fucking dehyrdration

not that much, i dont know why it gave me a headache, thanks ill just take a little tylenol

I w-would recommend below 500mg

alroight thanks, night

you are so kind to be helping us anons.

Excuse me, but what normally goes on in these threads?

Every kind of medicine causes stomach bleeding apparently.

Surviving or slowly dying of malnourishment. Only time will tell.

It's m-my pleasure.

Sleep tight!

N-not at all true; some cause kidney or liver toxicity instead!

L-love and cheer!

>Every kind of medicine causes stomach bleeding apparently.
Not if you eat something before you take it.

So all I'm getting out of this is never take medicine?

Who the hell are you?

L-like I said, I c-can send you a care package if y-you like.

T-take medicine as directed b-by your doctor or b-by the FDA/similar agency in y-your country.

Alice!

T-that can actually make things worse!