Fuck sake Sup Forums. I started this new job for a company in Australia called telstra...

Fuck sake Sup Forums. I started this new job for a company in Australia called telstra. If you don't know much about Australia telstra is the main ISP that provides about 90% of the country with internet. Anyway I started contracting for them and everyone was telling me that I was going to be earning $1500AUS a week but I'm lucky to get 3 or 4 contracts paying $90AUS each. Worse part is I left a full time job for this and I barley make enough to cover rent let alone the loan bills I got to buy work equipment. pic related is me thinking about killing myself. What do?

defs kys

Hustle, bub.

Don't kill yourself, Bruce. Just like said, you gotta either hustle more or get another job until you can catch back up financially.

go to centrelink if you've been in Australia 3 months or your consulate otherwise, what is that?

You look pretty cute tbh probs hung like a horse to

look for another job, obvs.
if you're qualified enough that a foreign country brought you there it should be easy enough right?

yeah, defs packing a 12 inch long cock, don't an hero

why the fuck does Zach Galifianakis need to work for Telstra?

But if I leave this job they'll revoke my work visa and I'll have to go back to Romania

Hold The Door

Sounds like you suffer from typical Eastern European work ethic..... Maybe try harder bro , Communism is over

charles?

Fuck off. I work harder then all these bogan fucks I work with

oh fuck man. they fuckin got you.
i new men in a similar situation in bahrain. bunch of malaysians and shit came there for work, upon arrival had passports taken and forced to work from what i could tell, over 18 hours as food service workers. slept in the establishment and everything.
Could you find any work under the table?

how's Romania? only been there briefly.

Hold the door, Hodor

It's pretty good but the quality of life in australia is better

hold the door hodor

when i was there it was dark during the day, and there were flocks of black birds that legitimately covered half of the sky in view. pretty spooky. hopefully it isnt always like that.

that happens before the white walkers come

i'm glad i didn't stick around then.
or else i'd be ded.
also, op, don't kill yourself.

Mate leave them cunts. Get a trade. Start as a mature aged apprentice in something decent. Sparky or plumber. Get started on something sooner rather than later.

M8 virtually noone is hiring apprentices anymore.

I'm a plant mechanic by trade and i do power station shutdowns and the station I'm at did an apprentice intake not long ago. 4000 applied for 4 positions..

The country is fucked and if you don't have a trade yet, chances are virtually zero that you can get an apprenticeship let alone finish it considering completion rates are 50%

Yeah i made it to my 4th year plumbing but had a work accident. Spinal surgery and shit. So i didnt finish it and i cant work in the trade any more. Ive gotta do the switch to i.t or even truck driving. Where abouts are you from? I know that depending on where in aus you are depends on how hard it would be to pick up a trade.

Due to the stringent requirements to deal in electrical work in Australia, yes, even data. Something tells me you're not telling the whole story.

I'm fron newcastle.

That sucks that you made it so far but didn't finish.

Being a truckie is alright. It used to pay pretty well but now even most B double drivers are earning under $30/h.

sup Newcastle Sup Forumsro

also, get/move in w/ room mates until you get above water

Yeah it sucks but compo is comin good so not all bad. Yeah Newcastle is probably pretty average. I think the only growth industries for a career beginning to end would be i.t and aged care. Aged care is huge ay. But yeh if telestra aint givin you enough work id try and get into another trade as mature age start. Its sometimes appealing for a boss to hire mature age as they dont take as much teaching and rely more on a weeks pay than young cunts.

because there isn't a glut of them already. face palm

exactly rite

you might want to check their market share particularly with the NBN. sounds like they have you fooled ol m8