Where the stoners at Sup Forums

Where the stoners at Sup Forums

Got a quick question for ya.
My friend wants to ship me an oz from the east coast to the midwest. How can he package it so that the smell doesnt go through? He already vaccum sealed but I'm skeptical that the smell will still go through. Any helpful tips are appreciated!

Put it in an airtight container on top of the vacuum sealing, if you're worried about the smell.

Your friend wants to commit a literal felony? Boy you messed up real bad you picked the wrong time of day to post about this illegal shit. See I got a buddy on the inside that's gonna get that ip which in turn will get me your real address. Lmao you are so fucked buddy I can't wait to see the look on your face as you piss you fuckin pants.

post those pieces Sup Forums

just fyi OP.. if he fucks up your ass will be going to prison for a minimum sentence of 5 years..

degenerate

too hard/10

It's best to put the sealed up bud in something. My wrapping procedure:
>Wrap ounce in cling wrap first
>Tightly wrap tape around the cling wrapped weed
>stick in ziploc
>hide ziploc bag in something.

This, just buy some fucking weed from the guy up the street.

holy fuck just buy an ounce yourself OP, not worth the consequences if either of you get caught cunt

Best advice here.

First of all, ship UPS and not post office.
Next, ship in a box of other things, like a care-package of food items and clothes or whatever. Hide the bag in one of the items that appears sealed, after double/triple bagging of course. I suggest jerky or coffee, either will help eliminate the smell.
This works.

Ship it in a coffee jar full of coffee, seal in wax if you're worried

omg please dont im only 12 my mom is gonna get so mad if she finds out my friend is shipping me weed

Yeah user you should totally be worried about your mom

Nice little circle jerk we got going here.

Fed ex NOT ups
Ups checks
Fed ex don't give one fuck

Grow it

Pretty obvious underage b8, he reports to his mom still

Or he's a fat 40 y/o
Grow it, in the basement you dwell in. For she will never comedown there for all the shame you bring to her.

Johannesburg South Africa looking for a decent supply, tired of this seedy, twiggy crappy swazi I'm getting at the moment.

Its my day off (I work nights) and I Just woke up about to start it off with a bowl topped off with kief.

Anyone wanna play some doom on PC?

Wear gloves, no weed can make contact with the outside or opening to the bag. Vacuum pack it.

bout to take a fat dab

which rig do i hit?

shoutout to midwest stoners

That white one needs some love homie

why are stoners such faggots? they fall under the same categories as cunts who are into dumb trends just to be in them

What a great day to live in a country where a fucking plant isn't illegal

believe me the white one [salt X akio collab] gets the most love. its definitely my soul piece.

You live in the US, you're fine.

As long as you use a decent private courier, no one gives a shit. Might well be they figure it's pot, but Silk Road is proof enough that such companies care more about making the delivery and getting paid then worrying about what's getting delivered.

Get yourself a few thermos's, fill them up with the weed and seal them with tape. Put them in a box. Seal the box. You're good to go.

Pot is stupid and pointless, you all need to stop obsessing over it. I smoked it once and nothing happened.

because you don't get high the first time you fucking idiot

back in the day i mailed myself some shit. vacuum sealed it, dumped out half a body wash bottle, put the bud in there, and shipped it 1st class so it met me off the plane. worked for me, i think the more you pay for shipping the more they won't tip off feds.