I cant be the only one who thinks GoT is bad right now. I only watch it for the boobs from here on out

I cant be the only one who thinks GoT is bad right now. I only watch it for the boobs from here on out.

What else would you watch it for?

more

is it too confusing for you? XDDDDD

True yeaah....

It was so obvious the show was going to start sucking as soon as they started making up their own shit after running out of book material.

I watch it to find new religion. I still haven't decided. Do I worship the drowned god, many face god, lord of light?

Fake Sansa = Best Tits

Show started to decline somewhere last season. Not even that interesting anymore. Drags on and on and on.

Thank youu. This season is weak af. All the "shocking" moments are either not shocking or they're just like wtf moments. End of tonight's episode was like seriously...?

fuck those were some nice tits.

it became shit after the episode red wedding, season 3. at this point is basically e medieval soap opera

>I cant be the only one who thinks GoT is bad right now

games of thrones has always been bad

hodor :(

Yes. First season was good. Nice "twist" for me, havnt read the books. But from there it´s just been a few shockers, nothing to big.

I really wanted this:

Fkn roasted

Couldnt find her name?

>Name?

Eline Powell

Thanks!

nice dick too

twitter.com/elinepowell

i dropped it after season 4 just like the walking dead

DOMS

itt: edgy faggots too jaded for life talking shit on the best television show to ever exist in hopes of earning some edgy cool points

Do you like getting drowned, stabbed or burned?

are these even the same nipples? was one scene CG?

Most seasons starts slow, GoT is more then a gorefest

All these people bitching expecting a fight on par with the final battle of the Lord of the rings thrillogy every episode...

You're right Those are completely different. Great job breast detective!

tonights episode rivaled lord of the rings. better special fx and one of the most horrifyingly intense horror scenes ever (bran walking through the army of the dead). the white walkers running through the cave was about on par with Aliens. there is literally no other show in existence with that level intensity of action or horror

NOT SANSA, she was the other actress playing Queen Margery (Eva Butterly)

fagot trap

Post khaleesi or melissandra tits

i love it and it keeps on getting better.
p.s those are some nice tits

why would one scene be CG though? I noticed the nipples were different instantly, i like the ones in costume much better.

Danerys-plotline is incredibly dull.
Boring as fuck in the books as well.
Granted, in the TV-series she's not such a cum addict as in the books.

the show is suffering from too many story lines, wish they extend the season to like 20 episodes, so i can enjoy the people i like for more than 30 seconds.

GoT sucks donkey balls since last season.

They went from being real close to what happens in the books to hurrying everything along, forgetting about half of the story along the way. A real shame.

That could work.
The books also suffer from having too many characters, sort of like the Silmarillion.
Of course, the show added a few, removed a bunch but still a bit too many to bother keeping track of.

Also, what's with all these swarms of homos in the show?

Ironborn ceremony was almost perfect. Aeron was 10/10. Bran just jumped up to become the best part of the series for me though. Arya is usually pretty stale but I liked the play scene. Even Sansa/Jon we're pretty good. I'm stoked they could pack in some humor and action as well as some world building in one episode. Dany was good. New red priest was was great, first time Varys been shook.

Honestly thought this was the best episode in a long time. If you think it was bad then you should take a step back and try not to be such a miserable fuck.

probably just different temps on the different sets, made 'em perky

sauce?