Oh no......Hodor

Oh no......Hodor.

Other urls found in this thread:

moviefone.com/2016/05/16/emilia-clarke-that-aint-no-body-double-game-of-thrones-nude-scene/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HODOR.

>Hodor

HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR

Door whore. :(

YOU USED HIM, BRAN. YOU USED HIM AND THREW HIM AWAY.

''When somebody shouts... HOLD THE DOOR!''

Warg powers aren't constrained by a time dimension. That's all.

Well, I guess this isnt happening.

Seriously i dont know how they managed to pull that out of their ass.
I wonder if the writer told them he was saving that or some guy came up with it on the spot

It's kinda dumb to think that magic brain jumping has to obey the laws of physics. Why can't you unbreak an egg?

YOU FUCKING DUMB FUCKING NIGGER. EVEN THOUGH SANTA CLAUS DIDN'T FINISH HIS BOOKS HE HAS AN "OUTLINE" OF THEM TO THE VERY END. THIS SHIT IS STILL COMING FROM THE BOOK. HIS BOOKS AREN'T "PUBLISH READY" BUT THE GENERAL OUTLINE HAS BEEN DONE FOR A LONG TIME.

Author talking to GRRM in an elevator

Martin: I do get tired of posing for pictures all the time.

Me: Well, you’re quite famous now.

Martin: I wasn’t unknown before.

Me: True, among us. But you were never a guest on Conan before.

Martin: True.

Around the third time we were on the elevator together, he pushed he button for our floor and then asked the others what floors they needed, and then after everyone left, he turned to me.

Martin: I always wanted to be an elevator operator. If the writing thing hadn’t worked out…

We both laughed and went on to our rooms.

The final time we ended up together, the conversation went like this:

Me: I finally figured out why you have a character named “Hodor.”

Martin: Oh?

Me: I was thinking about your comment about wanting to be an elevator operator. It’s clear to me now that “Hodor” is short for “Hold the door.”

Martin: (laughing) You don’t know how close to the truth you are!

So there you have it. If we ever learn why Hodor says “Hodor” (which, as readers know, is not his given name) and it has something to do with elevators, remember: You read it here first.

The lord of light can do whatever the fuck he wants. deal with it.

do people really get this heated about a question.

FUCK YOU.IT'S PUSSIES LIKE YOU WHO RUIN THIS WORLD

Do people really not understand where they're posting?

Faggot.

so yeah

>muh secret club

i think its more or less the fact that he died in the vision world whilst still being alive and well in the vision world.

anybody got those leaked posts from a freiend of D&D to confirm if true or not

HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLDEH DOOR HOLDE DOOR HOLDFSHDOR HOLDEDOOR HOLDESDFDR HOLDEDOR HOLDOOR HOLDOOR HOLDOR HOLDOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR

i am a cuck, i cant believe that happened!

he didnt die he had a magically induced seizure..

I AM NOT A CUCK (CAN'T FIND A WOMAN TO CUCK) AND I CAN BELIEVE IT DID HAPPEN

ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED? YOUNG HORDOR DIDN'T DIE, HE HAD A SEIZURE YOU DUMB FUCKING TARD. ARE PEOPLE WHO WATCH THESE SHOWS THIS STUPID?

do you think they go through and inspect tits to see if they're nice enough for the scenes?
>nvm because dragon queens dumb tits wouldve never made it through

>do you think they go through and inspect tits to see if they're nice enough for the scenes?
Yes, they do. The most fun part of being a casting director.
>>nvm because dragon queens dumb tits wouldve never made it through
She has always used a body double, dipshit.

Apparently so.

I've understood the scene as you did :)

>She has always used a body double, dipshit.
Are you a rucking retard ?

Does this happen in the books too? Because I don't see how they can translate this to other languages.

look it up
you howling autist

moviefone.com/2016/05/16/emilia-clarke-that-aint-no-body-double-game-of-thrones-nude-scene/

do yo parents a joy and kill yo self