Had my first kiss today, guys!

Had my first kiss today, guys!
Cuddles and a bit of sexual teasing and it was FUCKING AWESOME having a girl over. Was great.
TFW FINALLY GF

I'm proud of you user.

Calm the fuck down lad. Kissing and rubbing does not mean she is your girlfriend. It just means she wants to fuck around. She's probably fucking someone else right now if you got her all turned on and sent her off without and dickings.

Come on now m8, let the kid have his moment.

Nice user

He didn't have a moment, there was no sex.

Come on OP, are you for sure this is an exclusive thing? How old are you?

I smell jealousy...

Nah, realism. First kiss is good for him, I just don't want him thinking she's his and finding he's just one of several young dudes being checked out.

Good job mate, we are all proud of you.

Just get ready for the breakup.

nice, man. Hope it didn't take too long. I didn't have my first kiss/gf/lose virginity till i was 20. Miss those times so much

>mfw

The fuck? I haven't been called a faggot. How surprising. But, yea. Appreciate all the support, guys! :D But, yes. She said she's mine. And...er...I'll leave my age out of this. Ill just say highschool and leave it at that.

>Inb4 underage ban

buy rubbers and ask to fuck

Maybe in a bit. I want to take it a little slow. She's a bit sheltered, and it was her first too. Don't wanna scare her off.

>summer

>summer
>posts tumblr shit

I'll admit, I laughed though.

The best part is, I picked that little image up here after my hard drive got fried last week..... I... I'm down to two images.....

happy for you user.
be sure to please her when it comes to sex, it's not all about you.

Nice job. Just remember sex occurs in the butt and condoms make you sterile.

Someone is definitely jelly as a bean

14-16 UKfag got se bird from his school to go to a free house?

> if my prediction is correct well done OP, those were the good old days

None of that is words. Try again in english.