Who lives here?

Who lives here?

What goes on here?

Tell me everything you know

Death and yogurt.

Just wait for 8 hours and ask them yourself

Accordion music about death and yogurt.

what do you want to know

It is the land where the Italians should live and it is the territory Italy must regain, I know

Why are you so tall?

>Croatia
Catholic Serbs

>Serbia
Orthodox Croats

>Macedonia
Bulgarian Greeks

>Bosnia
Slavic Turks

>Slovenia
Slavic Germans

>Montenegro
Mountain niggers

>Kosovo
Not real

>Albania
Subhumans

t. knower

its a meme

the average balkanigger is 175/5'10

and stick to non-history meme questions like the nip before me if you want serious answers

Just anything notable about your country or the others in the area you would like to share. I am trying to learn maps well enough to draw them from memory but sections of countries i dont know much about are harder to recall.

Hahahahaha

yes good

rightful bosnian clay?

Yoghuravia aka balkan

JUST region of Europe

Albanians are subhumans and it's not even a racist opinion, just fact.

Should honestly be 1 country or be split. Austria gets Slovenia
Hungary gets Croatia
Italy gets Bosnia and Montenegro
Romania gets Serbia and Kosovo
Greece gets Albania and Macedonia

FUCK CROATIA. Like im sure that's rightful Bosnian clay the Croatians jew'd from them somehow.

Has anyone asked Greece if they even want Albania? I mean maybe they do, but I'm not sure.

Croatia is actually shaped that way for pretty old reasons. If I have this straight, it was when it was part of the Austrian Empire, and the Ottomans had taken over most of the Balkan peninsula but Austria fortified the shit out of that area along the Adriatic in order to deny access to the Muslims and so it stayed Catholic and shit.

Is Croatia rightful Austrian clay?

I believe it is, brother burger.

yes, just like hungary

no

yes

third world shitskins that were killing each other like niggers until a few years ago

based ally

this was "Bosnia" under Ottomans
Whole Bosnia is actually a Croatian clay
>be part of Croatian kingdom
>have Croatian nobles making catholic, independent Kingdom of Bosnia
>Ottomans come and fuck us all up with their Islam
>modern days, the fall of Empires
>Bosniaks under 1st Yugoslavia (Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenes) declared themselves as Croats or Serbs, mostly Croats
>ww2 Bosnia under Croatian rule again
>They declared themselves as Muslim Croats
>Around 30% of Ustasha rule were muslim Bosniaks
>communism wins in this part of Europe
>Tito gives them a new nationality
>literally "Muslim"
>Their nationality was "Muslim"
>A bit later> "Bosniaks"

balkanites live there
the niggers of europe

>austria fortified

the fuck, it was us
besides, turks couldnt care less about the region, they wanted vienna, so they advanced in that direction

It was both of us you faggot
They fortified Croatian regions bordering Ottomans and did the same in Hungary

why doesn't croatia be nice and donate a bit of nice coast to bosnia

"During the Ottoman era the preferred term for an inhabitant of Bosnia came to be Bošnjak, with the suffix "-iak" replacing the traditional "-anin". Prior to this, the preferred term was Bosnjanin, dating back to at least the 12th century".

and also

"Eventually, in the 19th century, nationalism took root, accompanied by the idea that a nation’s territory should include all its nationals. This idea gradually spread among Bosnia’s neighbours, in Serbia (then establishing itself as an independent state), and in Croatia (then part of the Habsburg Empire), who exported their ethno-nationalist ideas to Bosnia – increasingly so during the Austrian occupation, which began in 1878. Bosnians now came to accept the idea that if you were Catholic, you were a Croat; and if you were Orthodox, you were a Serb – entirely new labels for Bosnia at the time. In the Middle Ages very little of Bosnia had ever formed part of the Serb or Croat states, except for Hum (roughly present-day Hercegovina), which was part of Serbia from the 1170s to 1326; so these neighbours had no historical claims to Bosnia at all. Some Serbs and Croats may now claim that Bosnia is an artificial entity, but the fact is that its core lands have been together consistently, and calling themselves Bosnia, since the 13th and 14th centuries: first as an independent state, next as a recognised unit in the Ottoman (1463-1878) and Austrian (1878-1918) empires, and then in the state of Yugoslavia (1918-1992). Bosnia’s borders have been more consistent than those of either Serbia or Croatia."

our king, not habsburg, 2 lines of defense before 1526

shut your uneducated mouth

Yoghurt is more Bulgaria and Greece.

ex-Yu is just death.

we are big on both cottage cheese and sour cream though

he posted a picture of the Austrian Military Frontier, which came into existence in the mid 16th century after you and most of Croatia fell to Arabia

Hungarians had nothing to do with establishing or leading the military frontier

I do.

Health reform, coruption, weird president, deadly mountains.

Not enough space to post everything.

What do people do for fun in Slovenia

>yugo-nostalgia in Serbia and Fyrom
>let's pretend we never knew each-other in Croatia and Slovenia
>alahu akbar in Bosnia

Based Anzac

Play the accordion
Dress up in scary costumes
Volunteer firefighting
Drink

Sounds comfy desu

It is. Especially playing the accordion dressed up as a Kurent, while drunk

In reality it's more extreme sports and smoking weed

"Look at the border our Germanic masters set up for us"
Can you be any more of a cuck ?

>have Croatian nobles making catholic, independent Kingdom of Bosnia

bogomils came, catholics got ousted/converted

>Serbian salts whenever ndh is mentioned
My point was that "Bosniak" nationality has no stronger background. Its like people from Vojvodina accepting Hinduism as their religion and now they are " a different nation" from serbs.
Same goes to other nations in ex-yu. But who gives a fuck.. If some African can be "German" now then Bosniaks can be Bosniaks and I can be a fucking Yugoslav or Marsian or whatever the fuck I want to be.

This guy has a point Ottomans really did make a difference between Croats, Bosniaks and Serbs in their documents.. but they also had "Dalmatians" and often gave other regional names.

as far as I know, they never outnumbered catholics and nobles never accepted that religion..but I could be wrong

>Same goes to other nations in ex-yu.

NO

WE ARE ALL FUCKING SERBS BRAH

>weird president
kebab remover? I mean Miroshevic ?

that cant be since its picturing our double line of defense before 1541
built in 14th and 15th century

ofcourse nothing to do with us if you learn from your made up history, fucking slavo turkecovic

>as far as I know, they never outnumbered catholics and nobles never accepted that religion..but I could be wrong

Ban Kulin himself and the majority of the population converted to bogumilism, including the head of the Bosnian Church.

>a speaker of a heavily turkified language
>whose country was under Turkish occupation for 150 years
>calling me a Turk

wait, what?

Right

t. Dragan Australian-Diasporovic

2be3

Only if we don't have to take the residents as well, we've got more than enough of them already.

Bosnia is just a nebulous geographic region and kingdom that changes area. you could just as easily say they were Serbs because Porphyrogenitus claimed it was a Serbian kingdom

Slavs need to fuck off with their one-thousand snowflake identities and disputes. they're even involving us with Macedonia

I can picture the Poles in Ireland identifying as Irishjani in the future and creating another dispute there

Bosnia has been the term for the region around the river Bosna for the last 1200 years, the definition of which has expanded to include areas slightly to the east and west about 700 years ago. It's strange how the west considers Slavs to be somehow ahistorical, when most if not all Slavic regions or at least ethnicities have existed since the end of the migration era.

I don't see us disagreeing much but perhaps you misunderstood my hyperbole

but I'd definitely dispute your claim about "ethnicity" and this goes well beyond Slavic speakers

but seriously, Slavic speakers in the Balkans are just notorious for their identity production

>how the west considers Slavs to be somehow ahistorical, when most if not all Slavic regions or at least ethnicities have existed since the end of the migration era.

Not really, it's just because Slavs were rarely to never mentioned during antiquity.

Of course, they were still proto-Slavs then, as the unification under the Slavic language didn't happen yet, so they're mentioned under other names, as part of certain East-Germanic, Illyro-Thracian or Daco-Sarmatian tribes.

chink nigger

st luis nigger

foiba nigger

trianon the best

no

mountain juden

burglar

tesla was a fag

turd offspring

back to kongo with you

only 1 ruler was bogumil, all others were catholic

Bosnia was converted to christianity (catholicism) about 1 century before Ban Kulin.

Most of the pre-islam time they were bogumil.

Let me guess, you think giving israel all of the levant, making scandinavia one country along reuniting pakistan, india and bangladesh are perfectly reasonavle ideas too because you cant be arsed to learn smaller countrys names and location?

Bosnia to italy man..

explosions

when and where is the next war/attempted genocide gonna be lads?