New drunk thread. What are you drinking?

New drunk thread. What are you drinking?
Old thread

Coffee

Whats up.. Im here

East Coast early riser? Euro?

Yup

Binge watching futurama and drinking some tallboys of pbr

Nice, gotta start smokin to get to sleep. All day plumber, start a new job picking up dead bodies at night. No rest for the wicked or something like that.

I posted in the other thread like two hours ago. Still drinking Honey Brown and aslo Kraken rum mixed with Dr. Pepper. Pretty damn drunk by now

All day burger cooker for innout.. And I cant sleep ever... Even with all I have its nice they allow me there.. If they didnt i could sue them lol but they knew that so.. Fuck haha

Pretty much the same thread.. Except we started a new one.. And that seems like the same pic you posted earlier except blurry

Nice! Love it! Can never watch the later episodes, that damn dog, too many feels. Also I miss fry. He's never coming back.

It literally is the exact same photo, it was blurry in the original thread and it still is blurry because It's the same photo

You can't say yes to a multiple choice question. East Coast or Europe?

I think you're talking about frys dog.. I just finished that episode.. Jurassic bark.. Pretty sad..

Europ

Yup, but now watching it. "Bender should not be allowed on television " good stuff.

Well top o the morn and cheerio mate.

So many rolling rocks.. I have anorher 211 left

This is it, after this is cereal time! And hopefully something like sleep for 4-5 hours. Then many hours or work. Rinse and repeat.

I know this dude.

Anime, steel reserve, weighs like 300lb.

Gotta be him.

You lost some hair Sup Forumsro ...

*crickets*

Thats a neat ass pic op
>pic related

Cheers bro

Well I gotta say, brand new phone camera galaxy s6 makes shit look good.

Ha ha, you're drunk dude. You still living in a van? Looks like you're indoors. You move back home or what?

Bump

Give my regards to homies back home if you're still there.

-Anonymous

Stash IPA and game of thrones season 2... i have a 211 in the fridge.. might open it up now that i see im not the only one who drinks it ha

Lol, what ? He was just commenting on the crispy picture. Not really the content, but the look. You're drunk, stay here.

I'm pretty sure I know this guy unless all norweigans look the same which is probably also true. Might be his anime-loving, 211-drinking, cellphone-jokey 300-lb doppleganger ... if so then my mistake.