Hey fags, need a happy thread, idgaf what's specifically in it, just fucking do it

Hey fags, need a happy thread, idgaf what's specifically in it, just fucking do it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6V0lJZ1qn-c
youtube.com/watch?v=FCb3rblTEds
youtube.com/watch?v=mYQHqLuWuig
youtube.com/watch?v=rTfa-9aCTYg
youtube.com/watch?v=8CvqmD0CZao
youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo
youtube.com/watch?v=PdpP0mXOlWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck

why the fuck did i think to come here

Just those three posts makes me sad. Idk what to say to make you happy. Just keep going man.

You depressing twats

keep going fam

Check em

being happy is too hard user.

i don't know how to be happy

|listen to vaporwave|

youtube.com/watch?v=6V0lJZ1qn-c

>listening
idek at this point, all i've been doing for the past 10 years is just going with it, kept going, no point at all anymore

My nigga. But it isn't happiness that I feel from it. Its nostalgia. A good nostalgia but not happiness.
>ive been up too long
youtube.com/watch?v=FCb3rblTEds

youtube.com/watch?v=mYQHqLuWuig

hey man, I want to let you know im really happy so go ahead with the questions

fuck dude that was something

Good song. I too only feel nostalgia, but it is all the "happiness" i need.

why are you happy

fuck yeah man this is my type of shit. and i am fucking picky. thank you man... much blessings and good prayers to you ...

i hope you guys all do well. im tired of seeing all this pathetic shit

you know what ? life lesson, stay positive. its that simple. really.

I know right? have another youtube.com/watch?v=rTfa-9aCTYg
I feel you user. A good feel is good after all

Usually trippy shit would make me feel like im ripping through the matrix or some shit but i actually feel pretty chill, thanks user. onward for another day I guess.

Thank you

I am happy because I feel like I figured out life. Ive gone through alot of shit and when you do you start realizing alot of shit.

pursue your dreams man.

keep on keeping on for whatever makes you feel the way you want man. life is temporary so make the most of it. even if thats transcending reality.

what have you figured out
i figured out that everything ive invested in is meaningless and serves me no more
plus ive ran out of dreams

youtube.com/watch?v=8CvqmD0CZao

This should cheer you up OP
youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo

denet shop though

well I jerked off today and it was really worth it, hope it helps OP

also this pic is really good

A+ thanks

not into the animal-human thing but shit ill take it, thanks

this is me op
this is me

dude space weed lmao

at least its happy themed depression

you could just rest your head on those soft squishy titties, and have a good time

I know this is a happy thread but I'm going to most likely end my life in the upcoming days. It's not a selfish thing to do if I don't have any family that would care, right?

what do you want to know?
what did you invest in?
was your dream to become rich?
well, theres your problem.
start from scratch , again ..

investing time, emotion, its all over and none of it matters now, i dont give a fuck about being rich, im tired of restarting, it always goes south, nobody and nothing stays for more than a few years
thank you

Ok what the fuck is vaporwave?

this artist (waterfront dining) has released 13 albums during 2015. what the fuck?

the genre has to be pretty damn easy for a single guy to be able to push out more than 1 album per month

Do a little research on vaporwave:
youtube.com/watch?v=PdpP0mXOlWM

|vaporwave| Sup Forumsro here, i'm going to bed, thanks for being here with me, have a great life guys.

rekindle that fire man. its the only thing driving humanity. if it aint you then who?
regain that purpose again. make your fam proud. or your gf. or whoever. make yourself proud.
I know you got that dream you've always wanted to do... go do it man.

i literally built a fire pit in my back yard to "rekindle the fire" and still seeing it every day wont do it for me, all my dreams really are gone though, thanks for trying to help but fuck man idek
thanks, wouldve never known i like vaporwave like this, good travels Sup Forumsro

so whats your deal then? what are you so mopey about ? you just feel like a loser or what ?

this yo. recently became so fucking motivated to improve this shithole of a life that i live. My birthday is today and i've done nothing for 19 years. That started to change and it's going to continue to change. 10 hour work days and 3 hours of sleep to fit everything else in. fuck this noise, i'm going to live my fucking life. moving to korea in one year's time, saving every dime.

just shit has lost meaning completely, beyond meaningless, no value in shit, i was like this years ago and for a long time, changed a bit, back but deeper now, if i could explain right then shit man i would, i should probably just go the fuck to sleep

witch house died out? XXYYXX is the only witch house I can think of that was good

there ya go , atta boy. wrong decisions but hey you'l learn. its the adventure that counts not the destination!

try mushrooms man. its saved alot of my friends from torturous depression.

i used to be down for shrooms but after like transcending reality and shit and fucking going insane for a few months i dropped all shit, only drinking now and then, been wanting to drink more often now though
this shit killed me for a minute damn