ITT: wake'n'bake

ITT: wake'n'bake

Wtf is that roach?

baccy blend? also dat roach, all RAW for me

Hi fellow german. Actitubes for life. Currently blazing while in bathtub.

Wife just got home from work. Def gonna smoke one

anyone out there have a REAL bong? post em if you got em

i cant be the only one on Sup Forums with nice glass.

Are you in Netherlands ?

I had 4 bowls this morning, only 1 of them was cereal.

Bumping for the company, loner stoner here.

fuck off

Fag, pls

Man, FUCK YOU!

I don't like joints at all, they're a complete waste of weed.

k?

I got stoned for the first time today, and all I did was think about how pointless absolutely everything was.
Like I was nihilistic to the point of suicide, my other two friends seemed pretty happy though.
Anyway of making this not happen next time? Or is it just a personality thing??

That's what kids say. Joints are the best.

weed doesnt make everyone happy
learned something today

>If you weed for recreational you are degenerate

that's because you think too much, you're paranoid. Just be with the weed man, let it flow through your body.

Switch from indica to sativa cause i bet you're smoking indica

Not at all. Anything will send me into a pit of despair. Fuck dude, just yesterday my gf and I got baked and had a full day and it was kind for cute but on the way home all I could think about was how what if I'm all wrong and I felt nothing when I'm dead. No gods, no afterlife, just a quick second of what I believe heaven is before I die. Not only am I gone and will never feel consciousness again but when everyone I know dies my memory will gone with them too. What if no one else is real? What if I created them? Worse yet what if I created them and this is just a simulation of the tedium of life in this generation created by someone else's flash of what heaven is like? Once I'm dead my anxieties leave with it and what separates me from everyone else will just shut off. My personality and my presence are just gone and the planet keeps rotating. It might be a beautiful day when I die, but then the song changes and I completely forget what I'm thinking about.

>kids
sure thing m8. Joints and spliffs are still a waste of time.

kek, welcome to real life.

go with the flow man, if you it fight too much you'll spiral into paranoia, maybe watch a movie/tv, play a videogame or just listen to some music