What does b think about this girl personally i dont think she deserved what happened to her and she was just bullied to...

what does b think about this girl personally i dont think she deserved what happened to her and she was just bullied to death but on the other hand her story does not add up she said she only flashed once but this picture tells a different story

Vid

Tbh I couldn't care less

If she waited a year her nudes would have been slightly less illegal

no im not posting thee vid because its CP and how could you fap to a dead child you sick freak

So you don't decline you have the vid?

no comment

check em

Satanic trips demand vid

>trying to fuck some other chicks dude.
>did constant shows
>was known as a whore.
>everyone found out.
>"why doz errwun h8 me"
>kills self

No one caarrreesss.

Except her parents, for having to pay for their slut of a daughters funeral.

wow harsh,I don't know how people like you even exist

Im pretty sure no one wants to pay for their daughters funeral.

Especially if she died because she killed herself for being a found out whore.

>OUR DAUGHTER COULD'VE STILL BEEN ALIVE IF SHE WASN'T BEING A WHORE

kys

you're entitled to your opinion i just dont know how you could be that cold about a kid being dead

GAJ

Idk, how old was she? If she was at least 16 I don't give a fuck about her death at all.

who cares how many times she flashed?

seriously, 75% of /b now is people posting nudes of women who may or may not know it's happening. anybody here really going to justify her being bullied to the point of an hero?

Hey, that dead bitch is colder now than that guy ever could be while he's still breathing...

she was 15

Not that user but I really don't give a fuck it may seem harsh but its not my daughter so I don't even think about it. Plus its been so damn long why does anybody still care about this whore

Damn, I feel slightly bad now.

She was a total slut, plus she cheated on people's boyfriends, and as soon as they found out, she killed herself.

So she was also a total pussy?

Dumb bitch was a flat out whore. She was asking for whatever shit she got.

Dude, no one cares. Questioning our morals wont make us suddenly rethink our lives or anything.

Did she deserve it? Anyone who kills themself deserves nothing but death. Not saying it's her fault, but its her own fault.
>Bullied to death..
Weakling, i say, world is a better place without her