Open your eyes

Bump

Waiting for more black cray cray

The slave ones lmao

WE WUZ BLACK N SHIET

Anyone can back this up?

its mostly bullshit

There's plenty more, these are just the few I saved to enlighten you all

And if they were so great at the time, why are they now mentally disabled on average?

Not bs cause my threads keep getting deleted so clearly they don't want you knowing the truth

Fuck these white mods

What difference it would even make?

Not sure if bait or you're just extremely new to how this board works... Either way lurk moar fag.

Look up to the skies and see

lol sure, like after the fappening most Sup Forums mods aren't SJWs
societal regression because of oppression by whites which forced them into poverty, also in the same manner they're not more retarded than your average white trash (and I'm not trolling here)

Yeah whoever they are, luckily this time I managed to break through and keep the post alive

This I accept. Jesus had to be at least Arab looking. Stands to reason.

Clearly

Blacks are dumber on a whole, they have shit culture therefore shit people

70 percent of British men and half of all Western European men are related to the Egyptian Pharaoh Tutankhamun, geneticists in Switzerland

yeah and why do you think they developed that shitty culture?

Of course, but they'd have you believe he's a full blown nigger

>chinky slanted eyes
>mongoloids

KEK

Cause they're fucking stupid, they had the chance to break out of racism but didn't. They keep blaming white people when they should blame themselves. Look at asians, once oppressed heavily now they are some of the smartest, civilized people.

dumest shit i've had to read here in a long long time. an hero now please.

WE WUZ KANGS!!!!!!111111!!

Yes we were kings

>you're wrong but I'm not gonna tell you how you're wrong

You're so dumb. I bet you believe the shit posted above

KANGZ N SHIIIEETTTT

"pheno-typical" whoah there nigboy that's quite a big word for a monkey.

>if i greentext something it will appear i am smart and have won

Mozart was actually black

Still no argument

Well to be fair a lot of the Central/South-East Asian races were more advanced than their western counterparts for centuries before they fell behind, Africans have always pretty much been content to fuck each other in the ass and build shelters out of their own shit.

Blacks invented lighting

Just like Jesus and every Israelite in the bible was black.

lol. niggers.

nors that

I presented one you nigger

AIDS wasn't created by the CIA, black people invented it!

By fucking monkeys

Fine.

Your kingdoms were in Africa. Feel free to head back whenever you want.

Some presidential knowledge

where?

The closest blacks ever got to royalty is Prince of Bel Air

are you trolling or do you actually believe any of this shit you are spamming?

AIDS, just like its distant cousin Ebola likely jumped unto primayes from sone unknown source and from there it jumped to humans bu blood-to-blood contact. In central Africa, monkeys were slaughtered for their meat fairly regularly and it's extremely unlikely that any nigger actually fucked a monkey to get AIDS

Pic related: Ebola

>wat is b8

TOPKEK

a monkey thread with no bananananas?

>mostly
Its complete fuckin bullshit lol

The Pyramids were built by slaves, so if we were to actually believe in this pile of crap about the Ancient Egyptians being black it would mean the first recorded acts of slavery were by black people and they should shut the fuck up in the here and now.

/thread

even during the whole slave trade thing, white people didn't just go roaming the jungles kidnapping blacks. white people went there and purchased slaves from other black people, who put them in chains in the first place

They werent really builty by slaves though...

>why am i still here

The skin carbonises as it dries. Turning it black.

They weren't built by slaves dude.

...In exchange for petty things like guns, medicine, advanced tools, oh nothing big.

this white german man who died in his boat was actually black, why are white people lying about this

WE

FINGER

Most annoying thing is that Africa as a continent really does have a rich culture and history, these ridiculous lies are completely unnecessary.

Look up Mali, look up Ethiopia, look up Somalia.

Shitholes now, for sure, but historically great nations.

What happened in the interim I can't tell you, unlikely that colonialism was the whole of it, but Africa used to do better.

Colonialism was part, but also the expansion of the Sahara and the record droughts in east africa also took a toll.

Yeah, exactly. Droughts'll fuck a kingdom up.

just like niggers

Yaaaay, big round of applause for this guy's endless wit!

There is only evidence provided by rather bias sources that are regularly repeated as fact against slaves being used in the creation of the pyramids, it is still a common belief among historians that slaves were used in their construction. Try using something other than google search and reading the blog posts on the first page.

are you the one shitposting the WE WUZ KINGS crap?

it's a historical fact black people ruin kingdoms. just look at how europe is dying due to the influx of sand niggers

No.
They were built by free people that worked for a period in the winter and returned home when their term was up for the harvest.

Nah dude, I'm the one saying the WE WUZ KAINGS shit is unecessary. There's enough real interesting shit without having to pretend mozart was a coon.

And I live in Europe, we're far from dead. I just think it's important we get out shit together and realize that law is greater than so-called 'culture'. Especially Scandinavia has let muslims get away with some heinous fucking shit because we're trying to be culturally sensitive. Fuck that noise.

Have your music, have your food and have your holidays, but follow the fucking law.

There is a lot of confusion ITT about afroniggers and sandniggers

muslim law is the only law that matters

I'm just glad this lasted as long as it did

Sharia is such a dying concept, even among muslims. Look at the middle east right now, it's completely imploding in on itself, ISIS is a death throe.

All that rests now is for electric locomotion to take over, so we can flip Saudi Arabia the bird and isolate them economically until they fucking shape up and get with the times.