Let's ruin her life Sup Forums

Amanda Mijares

okcupid.com/profile/Manda_Panda6767

twitter.com/manda_641

Not your army.

I know. I'm just bored.

You're a fucken loser, OP. Go to hell.

leave her alone, it's not her fault that you are a virgin forever

No need, she alredy did that by tattooing the retarded mokingbird and the fake JFK signature on her.

Fuck you, you vindictive virgin fuck.

give us some more nudes then maybe

You gentlemen seem angry

NYPA, faggot. Solve your own fucking problems.

Op you have to give us a good reason to fuck with people. You can't just say hey I don't like her and want her ruined. What is this, a hitman service? At least make up an interesting story.

more faggot

Slut

My bitch of an ex wife. Refused to put out when we were together and then I find this shit about her on the internet

Saggy titted slut... we need a real reason user... there's plenty of other things we can be doing out of boredom.

See

Not your army

Twitter account's been unused for two years and I'm not making an okcupid account to fuck with some girl I don't know cause' she didn't want to put out. If the reason was something worse I'd happily help to ruin some else's life

Get the fuck out, this is no place for white knights and angry softies like you, choke on a bag of dicks

Remember when Sup Forums wasn't such a bunch of fat old lame cocksuckers? Yet that was looooong long time ago still, our story sounds like shit a preteen made up and you come off like a dumb rapist cop so I agree, fk off

*your