You are this boy

you are this boy
you're hired as a hitman to kill politician who's coming to town on campaign trail
>rewards: $10 million + this girl
1 pic(k) your weapon
2 state your plan
3 how do you avoid prison?

>1. 150 FPS airsoft spring pistol
>2. put the money in the bag. PUT IT IN
>3. align and pray to Exodia

1.a 12 gauge shotgun and a tripwire
2. set it upin the hallway
3. watch from afar and when it works leave

i am 35 years old and i would definitely teach her how to fuck

1 Aids
2 Smear niggerpussy on forehead, run around the hood, get raped til get aids. Seduce politician, give him aids
3 Claim he raped you.

>poison
>cover my hand in it and shake his hand
>nobody could trace it back to me

This

>150 FPS airsoft spring pistol
not effective
>2. set it upin the hallway
you hit secret service guy. botch the plan. your employer kills you.
>i am 35 years old and i would definitely teach her how to fuck
not following the 1 2 3 - gtfo
>you too ugly, can't get him alone
>nobody could trace it back to me
video and forensics

It's true man

1. IED
2. Allahu Ackbar
3. Allahu Ackbar

1. whatever pistol I can get from an irresponsible friend
2. bring it in and shoot the fucker on stage thanks to the freedoms of murrica
3. I'm white

>video and forensics
Nigga this ain't CSI.

>Take out a small loan of 1 million dollars.
>Buy Explosives
>Buy Drones
>Go to the Democratic Convention
>Blow it up, using AI remote controls, while I'm in Korea on a vacation
>>Koreans just think it's a normal game at the PC cafe
>Go to China, take pictures, visit great wall
>Go to Russia
>>Conveniently non-extraditable
>Maintain contact with family, or friends until I know I haven't been searched, also delay my picture sending by a country.
>If not a suspect, then return home
>Take money
>Take girl
>Pay back loan
>Go to sweden
>Get blown up by terrorists

>Allahu Ackbar
no rewards, burn in hell sandnigger
a bit complex. but seems doable. unfortunately, there's too many ifs. try again for sure-fire plan

>you are this boy
1. muh dick
2. fuck my big sister in her freshly pubescent pussy
3. she's 13 but i'm only 11. no jailtime nigga.

no $ tho

>win

I get a hooker and then provide lubricant which I mixed arsenic into.

Give her to the politician and when he starts fertilizing her pineapple, he dies.
The girl then dies of arsenic poisoning and it lools like someone put arsenic in their lubricant by mistake.

not how the game works, target was allahu ackbar'd, $ and virgins are mine.

1 double barrel shotgun
2 rip and tear
3 circle strafe

what if hooker dies first? red flags, secret service dumps body to protext politician

>double barrel shotgun
max 2 shots, at least 4 secret service, u r caught

I didn't think of that.
To account for it I surgically place a bomb inside of her, and if she dies first I blow it up.
I then tell the news that I saw a muslim hooker go in there and they think it is a suicide bomber hooker.

>I then tell the news that I saw a muslim hooker go in there and they think it is a suicide bomber hooker.
you talking puts you on watch list

Have you ever seen the spread on these babies?

I am like less than ten years old. What would I have killed him with, a power ranger figure?

L96A1 sniper rifle or a type 17 SCAR battle rifle
2.take out a loan, get 5 matching outfits and weapons. Promise 5 guys $1million to dress up in my exact outfit, carry around my exact weapon, etc. Have each guy on a nearby roof when I shoot. Guys should be sociopaths.
3. Cops can't pick between us. Say we're a gay flash mob hence the matching outfits. Public liberals defend us tooth and nail. U.S. pressured to free us. Get money, payback loan, fuck girl. Profit.

as spread grows, lethality decreases
catching one pellet hurts, but won't slow a man down.
still puts you on watchlist.
they try kids as adults now.
damn user! that just might work.

identify his mode of transit. likely a bus or plane.
1 part 1 a high power rifle. part 2 a custom made high voltage source, similar a defibrillator.
2 assuming arrival by plane I would have info on the type of plane, likely a smaller private jet. setup in position on the approach to the active runway. as the plane transitions to final I or a partner would fire into one of the engines likely causing a failure and causing the pilots to declare an emergency. as the emergency services respond to the plane after a rough landing I'd launch part two. I pose as a paramedic and when the crew and target leave the plane after a rough landing I move to check over the target. attaching heart monitoring equipment would be pretty normal in these circumstances, so I attach my device and administer a shock through the heart. would likely appear as a heart attack.
3 I'd just disappear afterwards before any real investigation could start.

assuming this politician is going to make a speech in a public area. there will be buildings around. too many windows for counter snipers to keep track of. so.

>brush up on target practice. good enough to hit a human sized target at least 1/2 mile away
>once location of speech is determined, explosives will planted in 3 buildings minimum, not massive but will be enough to cause distraction, these must be planted in a triangle shape around the area of speech
>will visit that later, expolsives material was easily procured from separate hardware stores using cash only.
>choice of sniper rifle is literally anything fucking accurate and that i can attach a scope and suppressor to and comfortable shooting.
>also rifle was bought at a gun show cash only.
>find suitable snipers location and set up table/bipod for stability at least 5ft away from the window im shooting from.
>check the forecast of the day of speech. oh look its sunny and calm.
> on the day of speech
>get into position, candidate walks on stage
>mid speech, i detonate one explosive.
>everyone freezes in fear, the candidate looks to the smoke, frozen solid from shock, the perfect stillness.
>bodyguards still havent moved yet from the what the fuck moment.
>taketheshot.jpg
>hit target center mass. whats left of his heart is dumping blood. he wont make the trip to hospital.
>immediately detonate 2nd explosive in the opposite direction of the 1st. mass panic sets in.
>quickly retrieve shell casing, dismantle rifle. stuff in backpack.
>dump bleach EVERYWHERE i sat/was
>slip out of building with running crowd, detonate 3rd explosive. everyones REALLY running now.
>quickly make way to car and hop in, drive as far as possible till im in the sticks/literal edge of city. find a dumpster, clean and toss one piece of rifle in.
>repeat untill only smaller parts are left.
>go back to city, dump smaller pars in dumpster around the ENTIRE city, not some 10mi radius.
>as for the shell casing (cont)

(CONT)
>as for the shell casing, clean it and dump in a sewer grate.
>now heres the fucking tricky part.
>take all these events of what happened to the grave. never tell a soul, like 80% of crimes that get solved are because you were sloppy or blabbed to someone.
>continue life with new waifu depositing small extra amounts of money into bank along with paycheck so i dont arouse suspicion from IRS
>also never tell a fucking soul.

forgot to mention, yes im wearing gloves while shooting/handling weapons and explosives.
also no names or at least fake names are used in transactions buying said materials.

so do you think i got away with it?

1. Suicide bomber vest
2. First and foremost I get payed the girl first and the cash later. I fuck her silly and pretty much just ruin her, but seeing as I'm some little honky I won't do much. Strap suicide bomber vest on her, have her act like a poor kid for a politician to use as a prop on reformed Healthcare or whatever she gets close enough
>Allahu Ackbar
3. I take the money and hide it in that shoebox full of cool shells I found at the beach.

user, please state your name and occupation.

And can you account for your whereabouts on Sept. 11, 2001?

>Take the 10 million.
>Use the underage girl to get close to the target in a secluded location.
>Plug both the girl and politician with a stolen gun.
>????
>Profit

Stupid as fuck. You would need specialized gloves, or die from the poison yourself.

> 1. Dress up as boy scout
>2. Hire photographer and pose with target;offer >him a cookie (Specialy baked with undectable >poisin)
>(PROTIP: FREE PUBLICTY)
> 3. COLLECT REWARD
>4. rip off her pony tail and fist fuck her

>fertilizer her pineapple
KEKEKEK

ALSO CHECKED

use part of the 10mil to hire someone else

nice try FBI, i dindu nuffin.

1. the power of the Sun, itself
2. get loan for $1 million, buy arduinos, hand mirrors, stater motors, lenses. - run pc program to get sun's location and angles for the day/time of speech. calculate & program mini pc's to move mirrors via motors to reflect sunlight to just above podium. place all over town on top of telephone poles. - thousands of beams of direct sunlight burn him to a crisp in a second.
3. bribe judge with $1 million or an hour with the girl

>Improvised potassium chloride explosive with ball bearings embedded in the casing,
>throw from far and run
>you're already gone and the only description is a boy roughly 5ft wearing a hoodie

hindu muffins?

i hear those are delicious.

BATTLE STATIONS!!!

1gun
2fire weapon
3be a child

>3be a child
>they try kids as adults now.

1. M120 Motar with XM395
2. Fire mortar while speech is on. Leave as soon as firing.
3. So far away good luck figuring that out after I've left as soon as it was lobbed.

they keep track of those things. who purchases, etc...
feasible

It doesn't matter when i act as my own lawyer

Nigga, if you kill a politician it'll become CSI

>Nigga this ain't CSI.
CSI is real if the victim is important

Then explain WHO SHOT KENNEDY

You all get done for murder. Lrn2law

How can CSI be real if government is only an illusion

how can we see if our eyes aren't real?

Step 1.
Dig hole
Step 2.
Place C4
Step 3.
Blow up C4 when politician is over C4

Step 4.
Don't go to prison because fuck you they can't prove it was me

POLL:
what compels you fags most?
>$10,000,000.00
or
>the girl

ca$h

>children buying mortars
OH LAND OF THE FREE
OH HOME OF THE BRAVE
AMERICA
AMERICA

money. that girl wont get me cool toys and travel experience. pussy comes with the money. shes just a bonus.

I could buy her with that money

That's the issue you took with this whole thing?

I just want to fuck grill

ns more of girl

Bullets made of ice

mythbusted

>3 how do you avoid prison?

Simple, I'm underage so I can't go to prison because of shitty laws in my country.

Arrow made of ice

IDK dude "i'm a child who was offered 10mil, and sex" is a pretty good defense if you ask me.I'd vote not guilty.

Fuck you OP, Come up with your own plan to assassinate one of the candidates.

>1. A Barrett M82

>.2 Ill check out the whole place ... where will be the politican where will be the other snipers... Then ill choose the right position and wait for the perfect moment then ... BOOM.

>3. Fuck they found out my position (obviously) but i made preparations. I buyed a non registered weapon (they cant trace me) i had a guy hired who would pretend he shot the politican for 4.5 Million and i would wear a whole body suit to avoid the gunshot residue on my body

Now let me fuck this girl *.*

1. rape poltiction
1. girl rape me
2. rape myself

Um. So you admit to doing it and expect a jury to make a decision? That's not how it works dude..... if you admit guilt, there is no trail, you got straight to jail.

undrated post

If i don't feel guilty, how can they say i am?

wah wait who the fuck are you?

Try the first definition of the word....

Joint enterprise

Simple solution. Steal parent's car for "joy ride." Wait for politician to become easy/vulnerable. 110mph whoops. Play innocent child caught in terrible accident. Blame terrible parents. Collect cash and bang my way to heaven.

ns?
whatever you said, i agree
we need moar

anybody got a name?
тнн-не-цп-отвечаю-девочка?

>1. Long Range .338 Silenced rifle & Ignition bomb.
>2:
>Shave all hair on my body.
>Shave down finger prints.
>Pre calculate distance of where target will be standing
>Set up shooting nest.
>Politician arrives.
>Set ignition bomb on vehicle when giving speech.
>Go to nest.
>Squeeze.
>"Make America Gre..."
>Done.jpg

1: The Weapon
>Limited Edition 5D's Duel Disk
2: The Plan
>Hire elite gang for said price of $400,000 USD
>Ambush said politician during trial.
>Gang has automatic rifles and men station everywhere
>We have full control and everyone is at our mercy
>Wearing my clever Yugi wig, I walk onto the stage
>Challenge politician to a D-D-DD-DDDUEEL
>we draw our hands
>let him go first
>he plays a monster in face down defense mode
>ends his turn
>I play 2 pots of greed
>Reveal Exodia and win the game
>He screams and wails realizing his fate before reducing to dust.
>Having full control of the area, leaving is no issue.
>Get money
>Pay off debts
>Fuck bitch
>/thread

1. ricin pellet tipped umbrella
2. say mr. can i give u a hug? then jam it into his foot and laugh like a menacing little boy
3. run away and get lost in the crowd

3. The escape
>Pay elite hackers said price of $200,000 to remove me from all databases around the world.
>Remove wig
>win

bump

There is a gas station on the main road through my town
I would simply throw a bag of semtex ontop of the roof.
Sit in my apartment and wait for the cars to drive past.

>100s of c4
>bury c4 on main road the night before
>put each in plastic bag to protect them
>blow them up as the target's car drives over
>hit the trigger
>no suspects the kid

forgot to mention the ricin takes a week to kill so no immediate suspicion

under*

ricin takes several hours to kill

1) Nothing
2) Give 100 000€ to 10 people in order to kill the politician
3) Ez win

loose ends always break

not when implanted as a pellet ;)

Then isn't the president guilty of not being able to take a bullet?How is the human condition my fault?

1.My disturbingly hot sister
2. Get her to fuck the poltician while I record it, then Black mail them with ever increasing amounts of exposing their act of pedophilia until the stress overcomes them and they kill themselves.
3. I'm a hero I exposed a Pedophile.

Cesium 137 lipstick, lipgloss, face powder, rouge, eyeliner, mascara, eau de cologne, perfume, douche, nail polish, nail gloss, shampoo, conditioner, Creme rinse, detangler, and an cesium 137 impregnated girls monogrammed handkerchief with the intended target's plutocratic sect's symbol and his personal logo hand embroidered onto it, sprayed with cesium 137 laced perfume.
Essentially the girl has but days to live, and if she can kiss the candidate's cheek and show him or stuff her handkerchief in his pocket as she leans in- he will not stop her and Certainly won't get rid of the handkerchief when he finds it. He'll sniff it deeply and wank using it at Least once if not forever after. By the way, his forever after will be but a few weeks if not days.

your gf says she wants her First kiss to be from the next _______ of the ____ _______.

Done and done.

1 Drone
2 Shoot him down remotely
3 ???

Suddenly nigras are instituting a demand for pure coconut oil in large amounts at drugstores about 1.8 years ago, it is late 2014. Twerking on cam for fun and profit is in full swing.

1) banana
2) rustle his jimmies
3) plead insanity on account of being a trigender tryposexual ponyfag femenist