Sup Forums, could you rate my cock?

Sup Forums, could you rate my cock?

also, checkd

I'd do like chris Hansen and have a seat.

Would lick that cock and those feets at same time.

Rate mine please

op here, looks bigger than mine. gr8 cock m8

7 (includes 1 point bonus for it being sucked)

Thanks m8

Not tea bag OP do me

My dick
You are a lucky man

Quick question for anyone who has actually had sex.

If you have hair all around your shaft and the underside too about 2 inches or more from the bottom is it okay to shave or will stubble irritate someone even down there?

I just did and now have stubble on my shaft

No! No es Buenos, shaving with a razor will itch like all fuck, trim never, ever take a razor down there.

Thanks man, I was always self-conscious about it but I keep getting good rates

I'm not itching I am just worried that stubble will irritate.

What am I supposed to do? Have the dick clean everywhere and then have hairs all over my shaft?

My thumb is right about where the stubble ends.

I'm a virgin obviously, but wouldn't having hair or stubble going up this far really irritate someone when you're having penetrative sex or even receiving a blowjob?

rate me

>penetrative sex
>wonders why never been laid

No, go be a faggot somewhere else

7 (one point deducted for being uncut)

What term would you prefer? Vaginal?

I'm not wondering why I haven't been laid I generally know the reasons for it.

I think it would look weird if it was, it's only about 2" when flaccid

Just say fucking. It would get the point across and make you sound less douchey.

Yeah it'll irritate but its not a big deal. Obviously keep it trim don't it go wild. Thats a bigger turn off.

10 (two points added for being uncut)

Not fully erect. Rate fellas

I never get a rate :(

go be a goddamned faggot somewhere else.

Ill give it a 7

If I said fucking I could've meant blowjobs or anything. It's too vague.

Why does it matter?

Awesome cheers :)

If it's irritating how is it not a big deal?

I just can't see it looking remotely presentable if I just trim and have longer hairs all over my shaft when the rest looks pretty neat.

haha thanks

You calculated wrong user. Points are typically deducted for being uncut because no one likes an anteater. You added them by mistake, so your rating will be averaged in as a 6, not a 10.

fucking is different than a blowjob.

>underage detected

Trim hairs on shaft yeah absolutely just use a clipper. Talc that shit too.

The irritation is out weighed by the girls/guys mouth hole around your cock. You soon forget.

Listen cutfag, you might be alright with your mutilated dick, but most of the world prefer real dicks

I always keep my foreskin back during sex otherwise I can't feel shit. I am tempted to get cut sometimes

You misunderstand me. I'm not worried about myself being irritated, I'm worried about stubble or hair on the shaft irritating my partner.

I would much rather shave as aesthetically it looks better than having random hairs on my dick, but if that makes the irritation for them worse (I.e. Stubble on vagina) I have to figure something else out.

Maybe other dudes. Most women find them grotesque. They only work if the guy they are attached to has bank.

>foreskin can't feel shit
Cutfag detected

>being this deluded

Your over thinking this way, way too much. When you finally get laid down she won't notice or really care. She just wants you. Odds are anyway she will have a bush you will be picking out of your kids teeth till they are 30.

Worry not user, worry more about your personality. Goes further.

Imagining stubble going in and out of a girls vagina unless I'm missing something seems like it would be unbearable.

Nah its true. If had to pull that shit back otherwise I'll just end up humping for hours. Sounds fun, but it gets old quick.

Dude unless your pubes are like wire wool she ain't going to care. If you are really, really worried suger wax that shit. But it really doesn't make a difference either way. Trust me on this.

>most sensitive part of the body
>can't feel anything
You're a lying cutfag or you have a serious medical condition. One is far more likely

I'm pretty sure your eyes are more sensitive, Dr. Oz.

Serious medical condition? Proof is posted up there I am uncut, first I heard of a condition

r8 pls