Can they actually win the Copa América?

Can they actually win the Copa América?

No. Will lose to Venezuela next round.

No.

they're the second best team in the tournament but no one is beating argentina

Who cares

Was ecuador the favorite last night?

I watch the games on the Spanish channel so I have no clue. No one covers soccer news. Irrelevant.

They will beat Mexico in final game and Trump will come to lift trophy with US team, and to build a wall witch Mexico will pay for..

>venezuela defeating Argentina

Argentina over USA

Colombia over Mexico

Argentina over Colombia

USA over Mexico in 3rd place game, then all the USA fans chant "You have to go back"

It was probably like 60/40 in favor of the US

They're gonna get rekt against Argentina if they win against Venezuela

Colombia is trash

>Can they actually win the Copa América?

So is everyone left in the tournament other than Argentina

I doubt it.

If they happen to defeat our team yes, they'll have a solid chance.
Although the most likely outcome's that we'll make USA a cute little girl with pleasure.

yea, its finally coming home la'

Why are all Argies on this site extreme weebs?

are they, dare i say it, elite?

Yeah but Colombia is worse than Mexico. Mexico vs Argentina final

South America in general has a really huge obsession with anime and The Simpsons.

you guys underestimate my power

Not so fast cucklombia

Your team performed pretty good in the last WC and now you're in the top 4 of this continent's cup despite not having a long history of football/soccer prowess, so it can't be denied you have improved a lot and very fast.
You're not far. When you manage to defeat our team, Chile's or Uruguay's (i'd like to include Brazil but they're a mess right now) you'll be elite (but to also be elite on a worldwide level you'll have to reach further into the WC, and Germany is currently the best team in the world).

It can't be helped.

So if Mexico manages to beat Chile (and they will) as well as Colombia will they be a top 3 team in the Americas?

Yes

Yes.

>Was ecuador the favorite last night?
No.

as I saw it was 52/48, but yeah it was pretty close

Engineer here
No one will build the wall
The lineal meter to create a wall with a typical concrete block (15x20x40cm) height 4 meters cost at least $95 USD.
Just imagine the amount of money that wall will need to be build. We are broke so as USA
So there will never a wall

it will be paid with by economic sanctions and tariffs and whatnot, that's what Trump has said

>Paying more than $300,000,000 (Three hundred million) for a wall

Sounds really stupid

can they? sure, but I wouldn't bet on it la

seems pretty cheap when we spend $3,750,000,000 (three billion seventy-five million) on a train station or $17,000,000,000 (seventeen billion) on 8.5 miles of subway.

>the final will be USA vs Mexico
>Trump shows up wearing USA kit
>USA is inspired by the greatest man in the country
>Build an impenetrable wall of defence
>Final score USA 2 Mexico 0

>Can
We will. And there's not a damn thing any of you beaners or yurofaggots can do about it.

> Mexican engineers

LMAO american stupidity is not a meme

Univision guy said it was like 51% Ecuador, 48% USA, 1% draw. So pretty close.

>No one will build the wall
They said that about going to the moon Paco.

>it's a chicano thread
>chicanos pretending to be real Americans

>shitposting this hard
life must be cold and dark in finland

America-kun is not to be sexualized you filthy argie

You're going to get BTFO so hard we will never see any of you niggers around here until next year.

I think this may be the year it finally comes home.

I'm not defending the American government's spending habits but I don't think you understand how expensive good quality and well regulated civil engineering projects are.

Your resistance only makes Messi's boner harder.

>$3,750,000,000 (three billion seventy-five million) well invested in country needs, good infrastructure, well planning strategies, project managing and so on.

>$17,000,000,000 (seventeen billion) on 8.5 miles of subway. well invested in country needs, good infrastructure, well planning strategies, project managing and so on.

>$300,000,000 (Three hundred million) invested for a wall that is gonna stop shit.

Yeah m80 i can see you're at least 18yo

>United States education

desu I agree with the mexican on those particular projects, Calatrava's folly is a literal waste and the SAS is the longest-running public works project in years
>WTC transport hub
>well planned
>needed

>SAS
>well planned
>well managed
it's fucking needed but as it stands doesn't do enough

The what?

Will you guys still come to Sup Forums after memezuela wins this Saturday?

>america-kun
>Not using ameri-kun

Disgusting get out of my country spic

the more exciting version of euro in which the best player in the world is participating. It's also got literally half of the knockout round teams from the last wc

Pulisic is gonna bend Messi over and rape him in the ass as a symbolic gesture that's he's taking on the new status of GOAT

CHI

Sorry i didn't know which projects you were talking about.

But now that you say on what you're investing i made a quick research on WTC transport HUB
>Calatrava
>Paying for a copy-cat architect
>Overrated as fuck
>Arrogant as fuck

It's a fucking waste of money.

And SAS i don't find any information.

But Rooney plays in the Euro.

rooney looks like he was born in a coal mine or something

We'll see.

Tuesday can't come soon enough.

yes I agree it was stupid and a waste of money but I can't do anything about it

SAS is Second Avenue Subway.

>unironically believing Trump

Yep, found the retard

Anime has been present in our countries public TV since the early 80's. Back then it was the cheapest series for networks to buy. Now the weebs that you see here are just a bunch of pedo faggots that jerk off to animu get grills IRL, which is a lower class phenomenon, in Chile at least. Don't know about the rest of South America

Sounds like Liverpool ;^)

>that's what Trump has said

USA is going to win it all, mark my words.

I BELIEVE

oh yeah good point

BRING IT

Seconding.
After we lost to Argentina I turned into a cute little anime girl.
Goodbye now.

yeah sure, we will lose against amerifats

isnt it great?

Traps are a miracle of the universe!

me lower center-right

me on the bottom right

If Ecuador woulda pressured us like they did in the last 10 minutes of the match we woulda got BTFO.

That being said, we won't stand alot of pressure from an attacking side like Argentina. Mexico might slot some in but their defense is in shambles.
Brooks, Bradley and Wood can only carry us so far

another chicano that doesn't know Colombia faced Cuckstarica with its B squad.

Then whats your A squad, with Falcao?
Lol your team had a good run last WC but tbqh you got BTFO in the last Copa and this Copa doesn't look very promising for you either

this

I bet it's a need but every big project eventhough if it's managed by a huge/monster/world wide construction company may have some lack of planning, must be minimal, compared with the mexican construction system. which is the worst [spoiler] ever existed [/spoiler]

I would put it at 15%

possible but unlikely

actually 10% after I just remembered all the suspensions, we're going to miss Jermaine Jones

10 of the 11 Colombian players that faced Costa Rica were subs.

why are you arguing with him? he doesn't even understand soccer

*sóquer

the SAS began construction in 1972 and only the first 2 miles of an 8.5 mile route will be done by the end of this year. it was supposed to relieve congestion on the most crowded subway line in the city back in the 70s, today those lines have more people riding them every day than the entire transportation systems of DC, Boston, and SF combined (which have had longer and larger expansions in the intervening 44 years since construction began). it's gone beyond lack of planning, it's incompetence.

>he rates Jones

tbqh we're better off without him, less cards, less fouls, less chimpouts.
Maybe we'll finall see PuliGOAT

>mfw PuliGOAT scores hattrick

Are you fucking retarded?

Go back to watching the NBA finals Pedro, Colombia aren't as good as people rate them

I can hardly believe it's just incompetence, it might be something else, i used to work with some engineers at soil mechanics and some time to make a little drill 5 meters hole took 3 days just to send some soil tests and decide which type of foundation may the house need.
So now you can image perform a whole underground engineering system on a island.

Must be something else besides incompetence m80

What would you say is more popular? Simpsons or DBZ?

>HEAD CHALAAAAAA

this is stupid, you're stupid

without Jones we are not in this position. He was the reason we beat Costa Rica and Paraguay and he had the perfect pass that set up Dempsey's header. Yeah he fucked up by getting sent off and he has done so in the past, but if Jones never turned it up we wouldn't have even played yesterday.

so I '"rate" Jones in that he has been our MVP for the tournament you fucking moron.

Not in June, sleeping is a pain in the ass when there's no nighttime.

Alright he played well for Paraguay I give you that but don't say he's the reason we beat Costa Rica you fat kike
>4-0
I think he can be replaced to be honest,

Considering this is essentially a home tournament for Mexico, I wouldn't use it as a measuring stick. I'd be surprised if they're not in the final.

However I do think they're currently a top 3/4 side in the Americas.

It should be easy for Argentina to win the whole thing, but then again

>Argentina not choking in a final
>playing Higuain

I think the point is, we'll find out.

I know I'm rooting for any and all CONCACAF teams. if USA can't win it (and they almost certainly can't), Mexico can.

But I don't think either can beat Argentina without some luck.

I'd like to see that.

If they beat Argentina, and don't have a meme keeper for the penalty series like we did

>if USA can't win it (and they almost certainly can't), Mexico can.
Go the fuck back.

>STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE

>mfw it's a Mexico vs USA final