Ok, Sup Forums, I have a really Beta question for you

Ok, Sup Forums, I have a really Beta question for you.
Do these "how to get the girl" courses really work?
I'm 26 years old and I've only hooked up with one girl in my entire life.
I've started college again and I see those horny teens walking around in and out of the campus and I can't find the balls to talk enough to them without looking like a creep..

tl;dr: How do I talk to girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3QmIX1Ye3Bo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

describe your personality

Get tinder. It's all women that are looking for random dick. Pretty much everyone you see going out in college towns has a boyfriend somewhere, so it's easiest and less rejection if you just go online. It's a pretty normal thing now.

Your height and weight ?

Well, people say I'm funny, kind of those "I know I'm not perfect so I'll say it right away and we'll both laugh right about it".
I'm not fat, but also not athletic, around 1,70m tall.
Some have said I'm handsome, but I don't believe them, so I have low selfesteem.

Also, all my gay coworkers have said that they'd hook up with me if I were gay, if that counts anything.

1. get a cool haircut
2. get some cool clothes
3. get a reasonably cool car
4. actually leave the house instead of sitting on Sup Forums
5. walk up to girl and say hi
5. ask lots of questions: name, age, where you from, what you studying. what are you into, music, movies, fashion
6. avoid talking about: computers, gaming, anime, comics or anything geeky
7. ask if they want to go out for coffee to begin with then move onto other places

first thing you do. Don't have a fucking manual on how to talk to girls. Girls are regular fucking people just like the rest of us. When you talk to them like you would to anyone else... that's alpha as fuck. bitches love alphas

I'm bald. "cool haircut" is out of the question here hahahaha
But I like those ideas.

shave it to nothing then, bruce wilis or jason statham style

We have the same life tbh

My head shape is weird, it's fucking uneven and I get to look like that Sloth guy.

Maybe you could be me in another dimension :P
I'm the representative of my class, due to my public-speaking skills. But I can't get to talk to girls lol

Easy for you to say, hard for me to do.

Go talk to here like you're not interested. Just like you would talk to a guy during and party or something.
Don't linger more than you would with someone you're not interested in, be yourself, don't try too much.
Don't hesitate to just go away normaly,
next encounter, if it's random like in the street or smt, just smile and say hi, don't be the first one to stop walking, but if if she does, do it too, as if it wasn't your plan but you're polite.

Don't try too much. girls will reject or feel uninterested with guy trying too much. Don'tinvite her somewhere, invite the group she's in somewhere.

Only when you feel there is a connection, or she tries to talk to you frequently, asks you your facebook/kik etc and comes to talk to you will you know you moght have a chance.

Still, in that case, don't be immediatly avaiable. If she says smth like "we should go grab a drink or smt sometime, says "yeah, totally, that a good idea, I can't really untill mmm... I don't know, in X day, or next week ?

Then, it's pretty much just follow the motion.

buy a cool hat (not a fedora obvs)

Look, in my opinion guys that can't naturally attract female attention don't deserve to. I've never had the issue personally, but if you're so fucking awkward that you can't pick up then you should probably just accept defeat

youtube.com/watch?v=3QmIX1Ye3Bo

Get drunk (like really, to get brave), fuck with some random bae. After that it goes like a sledge down the hill (as easy as).

Try tinder or "meet me" I used to live by a college town but I never had time to go out and meet chicks. You will not find your love on these sites, trust me. It's wonderful for hook ups though.

Says user.

That's the thing I never understood.
Basically she must be interested first, right?

What's "meet me"? Another one of those apps?

8? hygiene

femanon here. what do you think is the problem? lack of confidence? are you ugly?
i'm socially awkward so i'm not sure if i can help, but i can try lol

strangly enough, I noticed that women are more interested in you when you don't seem to care.
Maybe it's just they dont show it until they think they have to up their games... idk.

That's why you feel that women alway hit on you when you're in a relationship but never when you're single.

When not interested (or not looking interested) you become a challenge. If you look very interested, you're already conquered, not much to do for her, no challenge, not good for her ego.

How to talk to girls?

You must remember the creepy/savage ratio. The more attractive you are, the creepier you are allowed to be with females. If you're not naturally good looking don't try to be creepy, it won't work.

So once you realize how creepy you can get with girls you can actually approach them with something. Bars, class, work, social networks are all great places to meet and talk to girls. But that's the hard part. You gotta talk to them.

Remember, 5 seconds of insane courage can lead to fucking the shit out of some girl out of your league.

Yeah, it's full of batshit crazy women. They're hot so I used to do it anyway. Have a gf now but hooking up with chicks you never met in person was such a rush.

Well.
I came to the conclusion I have terrible selfesteem.
I'm not sure I'm ugly, but I'm 26 and fucking bald, have a nice shaved beard (so I don't look sick all the fucking time).
Everytime I go talk to a woman I'm interested in I get so anxious I can't talk without looking like a creep.

Makes sense. Thanks.

5 seconds of insane courage. Thanks.

Congratulations on the girl!

I just talk to them about sex, the ones who are my type tend to be interested and stay talking, I obviously don't open with "HEY YOU LIKE TO FUCK?" but conversation generally drifts that way naturally (for me anyway) make a few off handed comments see how she reacts if it's prudish, meh she probably isn't worth it in the long run.

i have fugly male friends that get laid all the time. if you're a hipster, you can be ugly lol.
but yeah self esteem is crucial. and, sadly, they will be interested in you more if you treat them like crap. if you seem too into them, constantly messaging and being a super nice gentleman, they might get bored easily. if you act cool, they will want you more. we always want what we can't have

Dude. You're good. I'm an awkward fuck and still manage to get some hoes here and there. So just go for it man. If you get rejected, just move on to the next hoe.

practice on the girls you are not interested in.

I'm not saying "try to seduce someone you don't like", I'm saying, practice being nice, polite, casual and yourself with women you're not interested in. Hey, you'll even make friends that way.

In the long run, you'll manage to overcome your creepyness in talking to female stranger, then it's game.

The fact that you look at normal people going about their day as "horny teens" explains a lot about why you can't talk to people

"HEY YOU LIKE TO FUCK?" I loled.
That's something I never did: talking about sex.

I see. Nice to know that. I keep trying to be the gentleman guy and maybe sounding like a creep because of that.

Thanks for that.

You've neven been to my college, have you?

Thanks bro. Acting uninterested AFTER the conversation feels like its going well is a great way to speed up the process. They'll seek more approval from you and it's like they're trying to sleep with you.

Got it.

Complementary butt for you all. It seems to be lacking pics here.

yup.

Just reverse the situation : you meet an unknown girl, she nice, polite, funny and natural. You speak a bt, she leaves normally with a smile, but she doesn't try to get in touch, she just wave and smile, say hi and stay casual when you come across her.

At that point, how do you feel and what do you think of doing ?

=> it's the same (if not more) for her.

i'm not saying be a douchebag, but being too nice is not really good. leave her some space.
how i usually hook up with guys? i go out with friends, and see an old friend/meet a mutual friend. talk about interests and stuff. he makes me laugh. we drink. we laugh more. sense of humor is important. soon i realise i've been talking to him most of the night. eventually one of us makes the first move.

tl;dr be funny, drink alcohol (don't get wasted tho)

Oh god. You're right.

Got it. Thank you.

You're welcome user.

Go get'em, tiger.

If you are a normie all should happen naturally
You should have a big group of friends already, when you hang out with your group you should met plenty of girls, some of them should be attracted to you and you just have to keep with the flow, it will all happen naturally.

Now if you are ugly as fuck like the average Sup Forums user, nobody will want to be with you, so your workaround would be having money, be cool, have good drugs, be extroverted, force yourself into being social without giving a fuck about rejection and always remember you are playing in hard mode so things will get frustrating but at the end is possible to win.

Unless they're blowing dude on the sidewalk, I don't think I need to. I live in the real world where people are fucking all the time. That doesn't make them some weird subgroup of people

I have very few matches in Tinder, the only girls that match with me are landwhales, uglies and/or decent looking but pretentious girls that are impossible to chat with.

Instead in real life is much easier for me.

ITT: terrible advice that isn't "talk to them like they're normal people you aspie weirdo"

Anyone who says differently is a weird shell of a person who was damaged at some point in their life

one more thing. if you're chatting with her on fb/some other app, and it takes 3-12h to reply, and she often replies just with "haha" or "lol yeah", she's not interested. trust me

Yeah, online dating on app like tinder can be ego crushing. 90% of women don't even respond, 1 out of 1000 will make the first move. Don't rely on that. Go out, meet people, go to parties, join a club of something you like, go to bars, laugh with people you don't know in parcs/pic nic/beach/events.

Nothing beats real life for that.

no one really knows, it's a mystery. Scientists are yet to even confirm the existence of women.

So true.

getting women is easy, im a lady magnet, listen to this advice. Don't try to say what you think a girl will want to hear. Stand up for yourself and say what's on your mind. Dont kiss her ass. Make the decisions and tell her what to do. EG the other day I saw this girl who I'd met before, she was waiting for a friend but I was walking the other way, I stopped, talked to her, made her laugh a little and told her to walk with me to where I was going and she did.

Women are sick of all these pussyfied men which are the result of feminism and general society norms.

You can literally do anything you want and as long as you do it with conviction, it will work.

I literally tell some girls that I am a serial killer and they still find me attractive.

sometimes i don't reply for a day and they still can't take a hint :( lol
just making it worse if you continue messaging her

Self confidence gets them everytime

No dude that's how you look like a fucking stalker

Let me put it this way if you have their attention the conversation topic will not matter so long as it's not some weird bullshit

1. get a cool haircut
>I am balding
2. get some cool clothes
>I do
3. get a reasonably cool car
>No enough money
4. actually leave the house instead of sitting on Sup Forums
>I rather being at home taking xanax and smoking weed with all my door locked in complete darkness with top of the line earmuff
5. walk up to girl and say hi
>I have like zero self esteem and I can't handle rejections
5. ask lots of questions: name, age, where you from, what you studying. what are you into, music, movies, fashion
>Sound like a nightmare
6. avoid talking about: computers, gaming, anime, comics or anything geeky
>I don't like "acting" something I am not
7. ask if they want to go out for coffee to begin with then move onto other places
>It sounds like a bad investment to me

When I do have money I prefer to make an ad on craiglist saying I am willing to give 500 to a young fit girl in need, I get many replies and end up fucking a top tier looking girl without having to do any of the above bullshits and being way more cheaper than having a gf. Thats how I roll it has been over 10 years doing it by now and I am proud of it.

Just act casual. Talk to them like you talk to your gay or not gay friends. If her eyes are "playing" if she asks questions about you, if she asks you to go out, she has a good interest in you, and it will be very hard for you to blow it.

>I want to sell this car
>Yeah it's ugly and 60 years old
>Yeah it's rusty and the tires are gone
>Yeah the engine doesn't work and there are no seats
>Yeah the mold is eating it
>Yeah there's a racoon family living inside
>Yeah there's no wheel, pedals or anything inside
>But hey, buy my car, please.
Sure

I'm with the second part =/

Same.

I'm a weird shell who was damaged.

Thanks.

I see.

Really?

Thanks for that.
What does it mean her eyes are playing?

It means she is not looking at one point, but rather she is lifting her eyebrows, her eyes are wide open, looking at different points of your face and body, she is "smiling" with them. It's hard to be actually explained, but it's very obvious when observed.

I've seen those expressions before. Like someone is looking for details on your face, right?

Ho, and always look the person you're speaking to in the eyes. Always.
And that's not just for dating, it's for everyone.

Oh, I do that. Unless hand skill is needed, like writting a cheque or anything like that.
But thanks for the reminder!

this

there are no alpha or betas, no advices, no rules to follow, I have normies friends and is true it all happens naturally for them, actually I listened normies talk with girls and they are bored as fuck still like this guy said all things just happens by nature and they end up hooking up with a girl.

The worst thing ever is to follow advices from normies, never ever do it! Instead play your own game, make money, try to be as extroverted as possible and you will get something decent guaranteed, it won't be easy though.

honestly what he said
get it together man

Something like that, you'll get it when you see it. Also if she touches your shoulder, if she tells you "you're so bad" or things like that, if she challenges you to random competitions, like "you can't drink as much as me" or any shit like that, she is interested.

And another thing, fewer people use/are aware of : non-verbal communication. You learn it in communication/commercial studies. It's not mandatory to check all of the following, but they enhance the trust and the level of appreciation the person you have in front of you on a subconcious level

- hands always visible.
- avoid nervous gesture (finger taping, leg moving etc)
- don't cross arms
- don't cross legs
- feet and shoulder in the general direction of the person
- Adjust your back position depending of the situation : lean forward if the person is telling you something important/talking abour herslef, stand straight in the general conversation, avoid leaning back (on your chair for exemple)
- use your hands to emphasis your meanings.
- be sure that your face reacts to what the person is saying, use your eyelids, mouth, tilt head. As if you were replying, but without interrupting the person.

At some point, it comes naturally. And once again, it helps in all situation. -work perfectly in job interviews for example)

can you get girls if you dont have a car

My girl and I meet girls off meetme pretty often. It's a hangout for slutty chicks. ESPECIALLY the prudish acting ones. 'surprise squirter' is a delightful memory of mine.

Thanks a lot.

The avoiding nervours gesture is the harderst. I'm nervous all the time hahaha

controlling your breath (breath with lower part of your torso (belly) instead of the upper part helps a lot.

I used to be like that, and have a nervous disease causing that btw. If you can't control it, use the surfaces around you. feet flat on the ground. tip of fingers on table. At first, you have ton concentrate. At some point it's natural

I bough this new BMW and I still can get ladies, I am a the ultimate gentlemen, well educated, white, rich parents, intelligent, compressive, fun, what else should I have!? I think I am about to lose it.

Wait. Why does abdominal breathing helps?
People keep telling me to breathe like that all the time, and the only thing it makes is make me feel like I'm breathing less!

Is not nervous is plain anxiety, try to take half xanax before going out it will help you tremendously

Fucking yes, listen to this user, he knows what hes talking about

put your hands in your pockets, and lean casual onto someting if possible

I really keep hands in pockets, but that doesn't change the "hands always visible" one?

Speaking of which, I have fucking anxiety?
Shit, that's fucked up.

Take it easy there, Elliot.

just buy OTC xanax 2mg
take 1/3 of the pill and see whats happen it could change your life, but also be very careful to not get addicted!

that's exactly the point. By abdominal breathing, you have to take longer, slower breath, it's relaxing. plus less stress on the plexus, and costal muscles.
Don't breathe with your abs the same way you do ith the upper torso. deep and slow inhale, slow exhale.
also, perfect when something bothers you and you don't want to lose your temper.

For that later, you can also slow down your cardiac rythm by pressing on your eyes (direction up). But that would be wierd during a conversation ^^

I strongly disagree with that. never put hand in pockets during a conversation.

It's not easy to get it legally, right?

Oh. So people kept telling me to calm the fuck down all the time and I couldn't get the hint.
Thanks a lot.

not costal, rib muscle. Sorry, my native langage kicked in here.

otc xanax?

>no-one talking about the importance of eye contact

Cool pik. Always wanted to keep a hot Asian fucktoy in my closet

Are you latin-american by any chance?

It's better than not knowing where to put your hands, that is just instant cringe. Just stand up straight, shoulders back, eye contact and make physical contact if possible.

hahem...

Someone did up there :)

You've got to embrace you're inner creep and remember that they want it just as bad as you do. Basically you've got to just go for it.

ok there is a lot going on here. you are right when you say "Don't be immediatly avaiable" and such but the whole "Don't act like you are interested" thing is too over the top.

don't be afraid to put yourself out there. If you talk to a girl and she seems nice invite her to grab a coffee. She won't think you are super into her right away. She'll think you want to get to know her and then see where things are going which is exactly right

Don't play too many stupid games, dude, it's tiring for everyone involved

nope, french.
rib is "cote" in french.

100% it

Where are you based ?

this
thats actually how i got my first gf
i just ignored her until she asked me out
lmao

that`s what I keep telling my lawyer, but they still call it rape

I was saying that about the first encounter. Op have trouble to go and meet. If you seem interested when you haven't even spoke to each other yet, it's wierd.

But I agree with you at some point : when something seems to be happening, if she seems to be interested in seeing you more/taking news/whatnot, yeah, act, step by step, more and more interested. Acting not interested is the way you get the first attention.

If you goo full creep the second you have her number, it's a no-go for her.

Ah, good.
I've tried to learn French once.. I got as far as "la rouge pomme" or something.
And "s'il vous plâit".

Brazil.

I think user said about "balance".
He/she was telling me to realize if I think I'm desperate, than pretty sure I look desperate.

LOL

mb

just ask online A SMALL quantity it will get delivered straight to your home, chances of getting caught are very low

dont bother there's not enough room as it is

yea that's true you have to let things develop on their own

make the first step and if you feel like it isn't leading anywhere don't force it

I'm not even sure how to get those in Brazil.
I might be better off getting a real prescription.

Care to explain?

By the way, does it still appear "op" everytime I answer you guys?

yeah XD french language can be a pain in the ass, even for french people ^^

But once you master it, playing with the words, expression a reading the beauty of some poetry songs or writers is priceless ;)