ITALY VS SWEDEN MATCH THREAD 3

0-0
minute 80

First?

First for Farage

allahu ackbar edition

Algerian flag .....

I'm actually starting to get legitimately pissed off at how bad this tournament is.

It's once every four goddamn years. Fans from all over the world are waking up early or staying up late or cancelling plans to watch these games. Is it too much to ask for at least ONE fucking entertaining match every now and then?

I HAVE MY SAVINGS ON ITALY

NOT ONLY THIS I CONVINCED OTHER PEOPLE TO PUT THEIR MONEY ON ITALY TOO

REEEEE

who /kebab/ here?

Why are Italy so shit?

>another 0-0

french euros confirmed as worst ever.

dubs and isis will bomb this stadium

I didn't see the first Sweden game.

How did they score that 1 goal if they never had a shot on target?

first for anime

why is no one scoring?

ResidentSleeper FeelsBadMan

semen slurping...

Nice semen slurping game.

>this format

Fuck this, they should've just put all European teams in a knockout tournament with a losers bracket, E-Sports style.

>commentator getting really excited when someone moves towards the goal

kek

SLAGS

Soccer is objectively the least entertaining major sport there is.

>i gauge ibramemevic

>spent one year in germany
>received 100 letters from ZDF
>threatened me to pay few hundred euros if i don't pay the 150

I never paid those cunts

I rate Candreva, lads. How fedora am I?

This game, man. Something about this game just... makes me want to slurp semen or something idk

Copa is genuinely better than this tournament right now
Maybe this will change in the knockout rounds

Beautiful Swedes.

Own goal of course

But they played poorly last match...

>sub out Forsberg instead of Larsson

If this result shows us anything, it's how much of a meme Belgium are.

it was own goal

>10 min left
>time to show our ace up the sleeve
>muslim and polish immigrant enter the field

quiche

SEMEN

>Eder

>Kongo-Kim bäst på plan
bdmimsr

looks like a gyros pizza you moron

sounds about right

TROLLBAR

Europeeians what would it take exactly for you to take up arms against your fascist govrmts

?

Anyone else find the spics coming into these threads to complain fucking pathetic? Yeah we know loads of the games have been shit, and we don't care about your little competition. Stop attempting to get our attention and realise that Europe will always be the focus of the world.

Glad that we won't see Toivonen in the NT anymore, Larsson can fuck off too.

>82 minutes
>1 (one) shot on target for the entire game

instead of 6 groups of 4 teams there should be 4 groups of 6 teams

even ligue 1 is more interesting than this shit

Wew

Oh look a trollbar.

Tell me again that this sport did not turn to shit during the last decade. I mean just watch this game. Those losers have no imagination, no spark, no creativity. Every time they try a long pass it goes out of the field. Their build-up play is amateurish. Just a bunch of mediocre robots, like 99% of players today.

I rememeber when this sport was good. I rememeber when it was entertaining. I rememeber when there were many teams with squads full of legends and magicians.

Now we have this. Are you entertained? I'm not.

FUCK thats gonna be the only chance of the game

>red white green flag
>blue unis

why is this allowed?

HJÄRTATTACK

too few pepperoni but I'd eat that

WAKE UP ANIKI

"Oh thank god, I never thought I'd look forward to Mom's obsessive rest stop breaks...hey, what are you waiting for? Take it out! I already have my panties off. (pause) Yes, we're going to fuck right here. Dad parked us in the back, we have this blanket...no one will know. (pause) I know you need it too! We've had no privacy for 3 days and I've been rubbing your hard, big brother cock under the blanket for the past half hour. (pause) Yessss, yess, just lay back...and let me..."

(soft moaning, wet fucking sounds for 10sec)

(talking is in whispers now)

"God yess, I'm soo fucking wet...your cock fills me sooooo good big brother. I've been on edge all day, my pussy aching for this. (moaning) You know what I was thinking of earlier? When mom was talking to me about quilts? All I could think of sitting on your cock like this, fucking...mmmmm...grinding you into the ground like an incest sex toy. Mmmmmm...no one fucks me like you do big brother...I love fucking you soo much...(moaning)...we need to hurry! Mom and Dad will be back soon. I'll die if I don't get to cum on your cock before then."

hahahh h ahha

Please be 0-0, so we can laugh at this stupid Euro.

Wake up a aniki!

nice b8
yeah this euro sucks balls so far

Atleast some games like Italy - Belgium and France - Romania have been entertaining so far

Atleast a lot of last minute goals aswell

Thanks for your input, Mehmet.

>a wild trollbar appears

>tfw we will actually top the group

good feel

Holy shit this Euro cup is so boring compared to the Copa America. It's all ties!

PAROLOOOOOIOOOI

whoa now

SO FUCKING CLOSE WHY ARGHH!

>italian finishing

ITALY WHY

Fuck. That was close.

having an actual fascist government for starters

you mean 4 groups of 4

H I G H L I G H T
I
G
H

L
I
G
H
T

OF THE MATCH LADS

Group stage would last a month la'

Watch Payet.

Watch France's Payet.

Payet is always there.

PAROLO PLZ

>arms

You mean butterknives?

Now now, let's not be crazy

Wow finally something happened.

GABOW

You recon you can beat Belgium?

I'm gonna take a bath, fuck this shit game, fuck

They're both fucking shit. At least put Hiljemark in or something.

>Blue was the official colour of the Royal House of Savoy and this tribute to the Italian monarchy survives today.

fuck off nigger chink

Eder, fucking manlet

(moaning, frantic riding)

"Mmmmmm yeaa...fuck with me, pound your dirty little sister with your cock. Use me...(moaning, panting)...just use me to cum, use me-- STOP STOP STOP! Someone is coming...just don't move...we'll wait...(pause) no it's not them, its some woman. Oh fuck, she's walking right by us...do you think she knows that we're fucking? that we're having incest in the parking lot? oh fuck...she looked right at me...your cock is in me and she looked right at me. She's leaving..but...ok ok ok ok at the count of 5, get on top of me and fuck me senseless. 1 (pause), 2...I mean it, fuck me as hard as possible...3...we don't have much time left, ok screw it....4, 5."

(rough, hushed, fucking)

"YESSSSSSSSS, fuck fuck fuck...ruin my pussy with your cock. Harder! Fuck your horny little sister harder. (moaning) This is soooo goooood..mmmm (moaning). My pussy is yours...anytime you want....mmmm...just take it, just cum in me. Cum in me big brother! Fill your sister with cum! I need it! Yesssss...cum...cum...you're cumming in me...I'm your sister and you're...mmmmmm (moaning)..don't pull out...keep cumming! Just keep..."

(long, final orgasm)

they should build a wall or something desu senpai

What the fuck, Sweden? You can't play hockey, you can't play football. Why even call yourself a country?

SCORE ALREADY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

royal colour of Italy innit

> 0-0
This semen slurping tournament isn't for me

alright alright, but I sure am sleepy watching this match

Don't forget the toaster.

>Isaksson

Last 10 minutes of the yesterday match USA-ECUADOR, were more entertained than this entire shit match.