I got cucked by an actual chimpanzee...

I got cucked by an actual chimpanzee. It all started about five years ago when my wife suggested she start sleeping with other men. I didn't really have a choice. it was either that or divorce. She began bringing them home and sucking them off right in front of me. Then it progressed to me sucking them off for her until finally I was wearing womens underwear and sucking men off three times a day.

unfortunately, my wifes lust for BBC didn't end there. Eventually she brought my daughter into it and I would cry as I sucked off huge cocks knowing they were going to cum inside my little girl and wife. If you think this would be the lowest point of the tale you're sadly mistaken.

Almost a year ago my wife started watching lots of nature documentaries about chimps and other monkeys. She would masturbate to these shows and tell me she wants "big hairy monkey balls" in her face. She forced me to buy a chimpanzee and she named him tyrone. I know clean up after him, feed him, change his diapers and suck his cock all before he empties his giant chimp balls into my wifes mouth and pussy.

My life has become a complete and utter nightmare. I am too scared to tell my wife no and too ashamed to reach out to friends or family. my wife hired some people to start work on a shed for me. She already sleeps in my bed with tyrone.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/science/2010/may/06/women-penis-size
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kill your family and then yourself.

womens'
Unfortunately
Chimps aren't monkeys
Tyrone
Wife's
My

Fuck. No wonder she's after lower primates. She's obviously turned on by literacy

If this is true its fucking hilarious, not the evolutionary peak anymore, are you? Tyrone is my fucking hero now. But real talk, i would probably kill her and/ or myself if i were you.

ape, monkey, whatever

lmao funny shit

he's just a dumb ape. stupid baseball cap and stupid jordans. i dont know why she likes him so much.

Chimp have small cocks.
What the fuck are you on idiot.
Go back to tumbler fuckwit

its not his cock its his balls

this is a shit thread, kill yourself

Actually chimps have bick cocks but comparetively small balls, gorillas have small dicks and huge balls. It has to do with their mating habbits.

It's the other way round dumb cunt

There you go fuckwit

How about googling for one fucking second? Check yourself before you shrek yourself

theguardian.com/science/2010/may/06/women-penis-size

>buy a chimpanzee
kek

stop posting your cuck fantasy on Sup Forums you fucking faggot.

I wish it was only a fantasy but sadly this is real life for me

Post picture with timestamp faggot.

my wife said no.

>didn't really have a choice. it was either that or divorce.
Or your third option:
>let her do it
>hire a PI to gather evidence
>take her to the cleaners in the divorce
>have homeless ex wife

But who are we kidding.
>stories and information here are autistic works of fiction and falsehood

Calling absolute and utter bullshit unless we get a time stamp. If you actually let this happen you deserve it, this women doesn't love you. She just uses you for your money to freely slut herself out to other men. Kill her and your entire family and move to Syria or something and start fresh.

I don't want a divorce I love my wife.

Time stamp the chimp you lying nigger. And everyone else in this thread is a newfag for not using sage in all fields.

tyrone has taken to bullying me whenever i'm in the same room as him. I dont think i'll be able to get him to sit still.

what a shity story. Fake and boring!

You get about 80 years on this earth, if you're lucky, and odds are when you die it's lights out. Your computer shuts down and you're charred in a fire, or pumped full of chemicals and thrown into a box for the rest of eternity.

You're probably AT LEAST 20, probably older, so now you've only got 60 years, if that.

So, OP. You're going to spend your remaining 60 years (If that) sucking chimp dicks and letting your wife fuck black people.

It blows my mind that there are people actually similar to OP, even if this is just some fake bullshit. Why do you allow your lives to be so shitty?

It gets these retards off without them knowing or admitting it

Lol good story dude.
You forgot the part when gandalf comes in and shouts "you shall not pass!!" as he pumps your wife full of his magical cock potion.
Then just as you think it can't get any worse, you see smoke and fog light up the room as a time machine poofs into view. You from 1985 comes out and fucks your daughter while you watch.
That's the power of love.
Your wife asks you what's for dinner, and before you can answer Guy fieri comes out and says "it's time to feast on my Gourmet gravy", as he sprays his hot steamy load all over your face, then he sprinkles a little salt and pepper on the load and your wife and daughter lick it up off your face smiling and saying "yum yum".

That's terrible OP.

lol

Building me a shed with my money
Everyone would have got rekt way before this point
>you cucks are just shameful wastes of space

user the ape expert
source of information?