Hey Sup Forums, why is the Copa America so much more exciting than the Euro...

Hey Sup Forums, why is the Copa America so much more exciting than the Euro? Is it because the Euro's new Mickey Mouse set up where almost everyone goes through to the knockout round? It seems like everyone is playing not to lose instead of playing to win.

>why is the Copa America so much more exciting than the Euro?

Because the Euros are played by pros, and the Copa America is basically amateur shit.

That's why you have such ridiculous scores in Coma America, just like in some amateur league

>incentivising defensive football
>teams don't even need to win to qualify from groups
>teams being rewarded for finishing 3rd
>not a single game with more than 3 goals after 17 games played
>no side has scored 3 goals in a game yet

What a shame Copa America's matches are so late. Mexico vs Chile at 3am :(

Sorry man, didn't mean to offend you, I know this is only tournament you are even a little bit relevant. Although I think you should just count yourself lucky they even let you in a European tournament.

>letting third place have a chance of advancing

There is your problem. Too defensive

> ridiculous scores

such as?

americucks 4-0 costa rica

Costa Rica had their like D team dude

what's the point? it isn't our tournament, why don't they just invite the little Suriname's and French Guyana's of the world.

free (you)s guaranteed

Costa Rica's team does not exist, but is still a good team for concacaf, and that means that could rent 50% of the teams currently playing in the Euro.

>that defensive display during Equador-USA
You can't take Copa America seriously when so much teams plays like this.
If fucking Iceland can do it, you CONCACAF idiots should be able to do it too.

>turkroach
>talking about football

Copa America = Eredivisie
Low quality, lots of goals

Euros = Premier League
High quality, great defences, entertaining, all the best players in the world playing

everything is more exciting here
yuros are too dull, the so called 'riots' are just old people throwing chairs

>premier league
>great defenses

Why are copafags so intent on proving their tournament to big strong Europeans?It's like they need to justify their interest in the tournament to superior football brains.Honestly, I don't care about the Copa, I don't even know who's left in it(all I know is Brazil are out because of all the shitposting), I don't know how far along the tournament is, it's irrelevant.Same level of importance to me as the African Cup of Nations.

Previous Euros were great. This one is fucking shit though, nobody should not be defending this edition

Iceland is a good team. They looked good in qualifying and they looked good in the game against portugal.

I bet they advance. Go iceland.

Lol, whatever you say turkroach. I love when eurofags delusion gets destroyed in the world cup

Is Copa America playing right now? Wouldn't know

It's not a tier 1 tournament

Not important to you thus irrelevant, uh. With that standard working would also have to be considered an irrelevant activity for the rest of the world

hey hey hey

I'll admit, I have been enjoying the Copa more than this Euro.

Honestly, the most exciting thing about Copa is the insane refball. It's fucking hilarious.
I'm glad I stayed up for Peru vs Brazil, it was comedy of the year.

> Getting triggered by ISISurkey
You guys!

We are just saying thhis euro is shit cause it has been. Probably because of letting 3rd places go on. Not trying to prove anything. We know you wont see copa cause the games are too late whila eurocup games are just at a comfy hours here.

>premier league
>great defenses

>24 team euro cup
>tier 1 tournament
muhhamed pls

Letting 3rd places in is fucking retarded, why would you do that?

$$$$

How the fuckn is that a bad thing turk fuck lol

Triggggg

>copa
>plastic masks
>plastic flags
>plastic sloots
>plastic cup

>euros
>blood, sweat, and tears
>real fans fighting for their country
>centuries of history

South American players are there ones who really elevate the quality of every single yuro league.

How many finals has Mechicano played José?

>0 (zero) European trophies
>good league

The reason why there are posts saying the Copa America has been 10x more entertaining (I'm more awake at 11pm watching Ecuador/Peru than 3pm watching Belgium/Italy) is because we are all nice posters looking out for each other, and trying to get everyone involved so they don't miss some nice comfy exciting games, obviously.

>fighting for their country
deluded

Euro 2008 was great and 2004 was funny as well. I can't even watch any of these games, they suck so much.

Due to refball we changed our squad coach, he'll MAKE BRAZIL GREAT AGAIN.

Deluded brazil agian

He's the best coach in Brazil, he'll do miracles.

>fighting for their countries

Top lel, Muhammad.

>Premier league
>great defences

>british "humo"u"r"