Sup Forumsros, i was wondering, how do u think the world is gonna end? Tell me your theories

Sup Forumsros, i was wondering, how do u think the world is gonna end? Tell me your theories

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iKXX6Fwxk1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=m_mDTLphIVY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

You'll be dead by then. What does it matter.

Jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=iKXX6Fwxk1Y

If by the world you mean Earth
I don't think it will ever end. It may die but it will most likely come to life again at some point.

There's going to be a meteor and a bunch of oil riggers are going to try to stop it but they will fail

Yellowstone national park explodes

kek

Then a meteor sended by Space- jews.

sun will destroy it

i dont think people will be the cause of earth's end.

as stupid as we are, we are very smart, also. so the ideas of killer viruses etc are just thoughts.

what will kill earth, probably, is the sun becoming a red giant.

space-jews are dangerous

I think it will end with all the resourses depleated, goverments gone to shit, world hunger is norm, and the sun cooks the earth making anything that breathes die from co2 poisoning.

They want all the gold and foreskins of the Earth.

We are very smart indeed just look at how well we fixed the middle east

forgot to check these dubs

I think apocalypse is that Egyptian guy in the I pet goat 2 movie so who knows what the plan is.

i said people are both stupid and smart. your comment is useless.

Its obvious... Trump will do it... that mother fucker is the anti-christ.. i quote from the bible " Oh and he shall have a monumental comb over.. concealing a 666"

Nuclear war obviously.

All it takes is one nutjob with a country.

define 'end of world'. every universe, this universe, this planet... or just america?

It means you have autism.

God will finally realise he left his computer running and end program/shut down.

you dont even know what autism is... stupid cunt.

i think god will be like "ahh fuck it, catch you l8r earth" and just explode that bitch

>projecting

america is the best planet on earth

Christopher Hitchens: 'A celestial dictatorship, a kind of divine North ...
speakola.com/ideas/christopher-hitchens-munk-debate-2010
Dec 8, 2015 - And over us, to supervise this, is installed a celestial dictatorship

In a speech in 2009, Brzezinski elaborated, "...in early times, it was easier to control a million people, literally it was easier to control a million people than physically to kill a million people. Today, it is infinitely easier to kill a million people than to control a million people. It is easier to kill than to control...."

This is correct. Until our sun runs out of energy

multiple global emp surface strikes...

I don't really think human will last very long that any natural disaster can occur
It's either resources exhaustion from overpopulation, or death by our own hands (e.g war)

haarp etc it will be the mother of all compiled shit storms

the shit u retarded autistic mind controlled shills fucking care about ur so fucking far down the ladder all you are is PURE RETARD delayers and inhibitors you deserve early death

Carl Sagan approves this message

Tump because OMG Trump = WW3

It's the faggots like Hillary with brain damage that will destroy the earth. Most of humanity are too smart to destroy their own planet.

Please enlighten me then, oh great sage of the north, master of seven elements

Nuclear winter, yellowstone exploding etc would not 'end earth'. It would have to be something like a huge stray meteor or an alien death star. Ending all life without blowing apart the world is improbable, humans would likely survive a nuclear apocalypse even if it was only a handful left

>glad you ask op
well let's try this with meme magic..

>asteroid coming to earth
a couple humans warning about an asteroid incoming, people don't believe and ignore it..
>WWIII already started, but nuclear weapons
the world living the ww3 already, going in scale until the tsunami reach the bay.. and eventually pushing red buttons...
>big one and other natural disasters
the world is having a transition to a new age, like the past continents will flood and new islands will born, the only way of this happening is by earthquakes and cleaning the earth superficie..
>occultists and others entities
if you are one of those who believe that the human are more than simply humans.. then you already know about cults trying to awake the old ones and others kind of entities to start a new age..

So let's combines all this and make a short tale..

Fase 1:

>some scientists are talking about a planet or asteroid incoming to earth, saying that will impact and we should think about the high chance of happening... The government's and the people ignore this warnings, focusing on the current economic and wars.

Fase 2:

>USA, Russia, China, Korea, etc.. went to war after the government's confronted each other actions.. civil war starting around the whole world, economy collapsed and all authority loss their will.. anarchy rule the world now, humans stop being humans... couples try to keep order, all hopes are lost, the last in the power decided to start all over, attacking others countries with nuclear weapons, causing a chain reaction..

Fase 3:

>the earth always change, so new lands will born, and others will disappear.. the big one in California start, earthquakes, tsunamis and a massive volcanic activity starting in earth, goverments know that every hope is lost.. just those able to leave the earth or a least have bunkers may will live.. like 50/50 survival..

Fase 4:

>cthulhu is awaken by cults worshiping with deities and god's, the apocalypse start..

The observer:

>they already warn us about all this, but we didn't listen...
>someone said about an asteroid incoming
>war start and everything is anarchy
>nuclear rain falling in the sky's
>survivalist left try to recover
>earthquakes get worse (earth is crazy)
>may there is a reason.. (what's that in the sky?)
>the asteroid finally arrived
>hit earth, and kind of help cleaning the atmosphere
>people who knew about all come out of the bunkers to see the new world left
>the cults invoque all this entities
>humans learn magic and technology
>a new age of human kind start..

and that's what I'm thinking about op.. have a good one

Simple.

The internet and the absolute fucking retards that populate it will continue to try to convince everybody that there is more than two genders.

Eventually, everybody will be fucking dumb enough to adopt this theory and assign themselves a unique gender, bringing the total number of recognized genders to billions.

Then, people will stop procreating because they will be searching for someone of their same (or opposite) gender but will be unable to find one.

Finally, we will all die and the planet will be wide open for colonization btly space niggers who will expand their empire onto earth.

Tldr: tumblr will destroy the world.

Half Life 3 release

For love of God I hope this is bait

Don't speak of such things

>not bait

We'll deplete all the oxygen and suffocate on our own farts

swallowed by the sun, us humans will be on other planets by then so it's no big deal

Not with a bang but a whimper.

Niggers

Big Rip.

I agree.

It appears that our species have survived one or two cataclysmic events in the past. Who knows how advanced our ancestors may of been?

You're not as smart as you think you are.

He's not wrong. Your lizard people theories are

Blinking out of existence when I die.

In about a billion years the sun will be 20% hotter than it is now, which will make life on the surface difficult to sustain, but the planet will endure. In another 5 billion after that, the sun, having depleted the hydrogen it uses for fusion into helium in its core, it begins fusing helium into carbon, then oxygen, making the core even hotter, which causes the outer layers to heat up and expand as the last remnants of hydrogen in the mantle begins fusion, which accelerates the expansion. The sun is becoming a red giant and will expand beyond Mercury's orbit, then Venus, and eventually Earth and Mars before the core runs out of oxygen to fuse and gravity collapses the core into a white dwarf star and the remnants of the outer layers of hot gasses that remain disperse into a planetary nebula.

Galaxies themselves have expiration dates, finite lifespans.
>what is supernova

The ultimate destiny of all species of life itself is extinction, all life has finite lifespans.

Humans don't last that long and even if they do, we'd just find another planet to build and destroy

Can't outrun the death of stars forever.

>plus, this is the ultimate fate of the universe

The world ends when you die.

in 4 or 5 billion years when the Sun consumes this planet.

Not difenitely a fact.

youtube.com/watch?v=m_mDTLphIVY

This kind of threads actually make me think that Sup Forums is not that stupid...

in approximately 4.5 billion years the sun will finally run out of hydrogen and begin the fusion of helium instead.
at that point it will swell, and bloat out into a red giant, and will either swallow the earth entirely, or become so large that the earth is within 0.1AU of the outer layers. At that point the earth will either get swallows into the sun completely if it expands large enough, or it will end up as a superheated ball of rock orbiting on the very edge of the sun's surface, which will be seared of all living organisms.

Regardless of if the earth enters into the solar atmosphere, it will at best be left as a seared, sterile ball of rock, and all life will cease here.

Any anyone trying to claim it will be anything else is an idiot.