What? No chubs? Cmon now Sup Forums... shame. Let's fix this problem. Post some chubbies

What? No chubs? Cmon now Sup Forums... shame. Let's fix this problem. Post some chubbies.

bumping for OP

There's a difference between chub and dirty lard legs.

I don't think you know what "chub" means, that whale is obese, that is the correct term

Show me then...

Something tells me that's not the only picture of an underage child you have on your hard drive.

>whining like 14 year old girls
>not contributing
You're a cancer.

How bout her?

Fuck off, attention-seeker.

With you replying.... I think you're the one seeking attention. Contribute or gtfo.

Wait - these are females! Gross, I didn't want to see that kind of chubby, OP!

Those are my posts, asshat. Sorry for making you angry.

Sweet comeback.

Nice.

Ayy It's my 10th anniversary of Sup Forums today, only reason I know the date is because the Royal Trouble update of Runescape came out on the same day I went on here for the first time.

What would you tell your self 10 years ago Sup Forums?

I'd tell my 14 year old self to actually lose your virginity to those people instead of waiting for someone "special". You little faggot

No one cares about you.

Wtf? Dude... post a chubbie.

Post ass.

Nice

Fat girls with big tattoos turn me on and make me chuckle at the same time.

But a super tatted chunky girl...ooooh man.

Would slay this fat cunt

That is fucking vile. This ugly bitch needs to grow some eyebrows and put on some clothes. Why do you even have this?

Check'd.

wot? Moar?

No one cares, you teenage loser.

Did she used to be a man?

maybe

More?

That face is one major boner killer. I feel sorry for the guy in the photo that had to resort to this. He must look like the elephant man.

Do you have more of this girl? Her face looks super familiar to me. Like I feel like I know her

First time she put on a thong. Took me years to convince her to wear them.

God I need to mount her

>HURRRRRRRDURRRRR I KNOW HER
Every fucking thread. You're an idiot, and the world doesn't need you.

How old is she?

Pic was 26. Now 32.

Does she do anal?

Yes... super tight... she clenches and I fuck. I make her say where my cock is at. She replies "in my ass" as I fuck it.

>cropping every photo to disguise how ugly she is

No cropping. She just is retarded at taking pics. That photo is at least 10 years old taken in an envy flip phone. You wouldn't remember them. You're too young too. Same with this pic.

I'm 28, mongoloid.

Hail satan boys!

bump