Who else has grown to realise that at least 95% of people are stupid? Or are you one of them?

Who else has grown to realise that at least 95% of people are stupid? Or are you one of them?

its 99 percent not 95

yes im dumb

It's 100%, not 99.

At least you're smart enough to realise it.

But think of all the smart people who don't get out much.

>comes to Sup Forums
genious OP
you just triggered the second most offended community in the internet with words they don't even understand

Yea I've been noticing it more and more myself. People care more celebrities than the national debt

Thanks, I basically shit rainbows.

i like unicorns

Not that many, I think a lot of people just seem stupid because of the knowledge they're lacking.
knowledge=/=intelligence

But yeah this is Sup Forums I am convince that 10% of this community legit believe the earth is flat

and rainbows and laughs in a bottle

You're stupid. 100% of people are stupid. That's what makes them people.

>projecting this hard

If the earth isn't flat, then how come people don't fall from the other side? inb4 muh centifugal force, if the Earth was a spinning ball, all the water would leak into the universe.

It's more than 95.
And yea, I'm one of them.

I live in a small town in the states, anyone with any modicum of intelligence splits as fast as they can; there are a lot of stupid people here. The kids go to Walmart to hang out for prom. I grew up in the suburbs of a large city and only moved here for work. It's a daily struggle.

Gravity is only a theory.

You've only just realised?
>You're stupid, too.

>grown
Try again retard.

I wasn't even the first to state it. And it's a known fact, that even the smartest people in the world know that 100% of the human race is stupid. And that they themselves truly know nothing.

Want proof that everyone is stupid?

> people can't stop eating even though they don't need to eat so much

> people keep creeping on others even though that other doesn't like them

> people still pay to facilitate people who have committed the worst of crimes

> people still wear fedoras even though it's a monument to their cringe

> people still buy katanas even though no one will be their friend if they choose to own one

> people still buy Camaros even though they are significantly more expensive and slower than the Mustang

Yes, that's how the national debt was acquired in the first place. People will not change, and the debt will continue to grow until it is completely unsustainable, after which there will be a global economic collapse which will lead to the rise of a global dictatorship, which will ultimately result in a massive world war and a severe strain on production, which will cause a great reduction in the human population through starvation and conflict wherein the foolish are largely culled. I am preparing for what comes after that.

Everyone is stupid, no one is truly intelligent ya fag, no matter what degree you have, where you came from, or your cash, you're still a fucking idiot. Guess your mother taught you that you're special overall the people because you were bullied in school and decided to whine to your mother to feel better, and you stuck by her words that you were, which in any case, no one is.

>stupid exemplified

See OP

>unfalsifiable assumptions
Perfect example of your typical retard right here.