Im a quranist/muslim

im a quranist/muslim

ama

pic not related

fuck your prophet?

fuck your mum?

I know I hate you based solely on your religious views. Have yourself a wonderful day there, user.

fuck them both!

>Was hitler a nazi
>Hitler
>Nazi
Is op a fag?

Just shut the fuck up and lurk more you fucking retarded faggot.

he already stated he is

seems like nobody wants to talk today. i guess you should get back to your regularly scheduled preying

Quranists prayer doesnt take long and it is only 3 times per day.

Your all good in my book. Where I live people frown on pedos. You embrace them, even worship the idea. Such a free society. good on you and your prophet OP.

How do reconcile your beliefs with being a faggot OP?

The Hadiths which were written by Zoroastrians made Muhammed look like a pedo. Thats why Quranists don't listen to Hadiths. Next to the fact that there are a lot of quran verses against Hadith.

What about the prophets child bride? Do you think he did that?

eat a pig's dick you cucksucker. Fuck your prophet!

Also I have read the Quran and it hardly mentions the prophet

I'm honestly interested in what you have to say OP. I'm no longer shit posting on this thread

I actually wish for every single person who identifies themselves as muslims to die in an instant.

Thank you.

No I don't. For exampleSunni Muslims pray five times while the Quran only talks about 3 prayers. Zoroastrians (persians) prayed 5 times. The Zoroastrians just wanted power within Islam or no Islam at all so they compiled the Hadiths.

Most likely because Muhammed was a messenger. Only its message is Important.

Interesting Idea. As Zoroastrians were prominent before Islam (especially in Persia). Islam came out of Arabia. Persia today is a Shiite centre. So as a Sunni are you blaming the Shiite for the Hadiths (I havent read them though I have read the Quran). Zoroastrians are considered out of the fold right? I mean they are almost polytheistic

No I dont believe in Shia or Sunni. The religion islam is the religion of Abraham as the Quran mentioned which means Islam = Monotheism.

The invention of the Hadiths are before the Sunni/Shia split.

Zoroastrians believes that everyone monotheistic living righteous will go to paradise.

Living righteous is living the Zoroastrian way and thats exactly why Zoroastrians were afraid for Islam.

If persia would accept Islam, they would need to have a back up (the Hadith)

Makes sense. I study history (almost got my double major) and all I do is read history so what you say seems to check out. I'm an Atheist my self but I avoid arguing negatively against religious ideals to get a better dialogue (unlike a lot of my Atheist brethren). So what country or area do you hail from? I'm Australian