Alright Sup Forums its time to start another campaign and let's get this trending. #NoEqualityNoShower

Alright Sup Forums its time to start another campaign and let's get this trending. #NoEqualityNoShower

Tweet about how women and feminists alike should boycott or altogether stop showering because taking a shower conforms to the patriarchy's standards of smelling and looking beautiful until they get their equality.

Let's see if we can get some social justice warriors to rank like shit. Remember the hashtag. #NoEqualityNoShower

I don't have a twitter

me neither

create account using throwaway e-mail

you are fucking retarded

this has potential

BUMPING FOR POTENTIAL

also to let reinforce the free bleed no tampon thing

toasting in potentially good bread

Let's tweet out a bunch of anti shower pics or propaganda on twitter or tumblr.

Bonus points for posting this "official" #NoEqualityNoShower patch.

Cheers. I hope it turns out great

bump
would be fun

Could make a sob story about how a woman was forced to take a shower before being raped because as a strong independend woman she was out late at night on a run getting sweatty and how her horrible experience gave her a fear of showers proving showers are a construct of the patriarchy and of course since she is a woman then her experience relates to all women.

Alright guys, let's get some of these tweets alongside popular hashtags like #feminism #equality etc!

It'll take off like crazy if they start seeing a multitude of anti-shower tweets.

somebody go on /r/OffMyChest on plebbit and make a story about this and tell them how the hashtag trend #NoEqualityNoShower helped them "come out of the shower" and tell the story

This is retarded. Most of them already have poor hygiene.

I don't want stinky people yelling at me about what privilege is, this is a bad idea

Where is the difference to now?

I just finished a drawing someone could post on their feminist account? I'm willing to redo some parts of it.

But they already don't shower.

Kek.

You realize everyone will see this and go "oh, great, another stupid 4chinz attempt at trolling". You can't fake being an internet feminist because you don't know anything about them, your only exposure is made up shit you see posted here and wherever else you frequent--KIA or TIA or some other shithole.

Just created some twitter account. What now?

Humpty Bumpty

When you google the tag the first results are Sup Forums, it's a failure.

you sound like you would be a good femnist

Bump

Bump for potential.

I'd help out but I Don't have an account and I honestly have no idea how twitter works.

They found us out boys

you caught me

what the fuck is an "MRA"

Someone beat you to the punch on this a looooooong time ago.

male rape apologist

kek

>create throwaway e-mail
>sign up
>go to /soc/ and take some girl's photo
>put it in your profile
>post some tweets using #NoEqualityNoShower and retweet other with this hashtag

Don't you need friends or whatever on there to see what you tweet?

Look at these faggots thinking they're smart for figuring it out XD

Just the hashtag

I need a good name. Help me out.

Rachel Quackenbush

I need a user name now.
This is the pic I stole from soc/

Bump.

rachel_quack22532

Don't use the same twitter account to promote both #noequalitynoshower and #notanothermonster. That makes it too obvious. Instead use separate accounts and make a few tweets approving other feminist hastags as well so your whole account won't be only about one hashtag.

kek thats already taken
Went with @RachelQuack225

kek, followed you

This is literally the worst idea ever.

Why not trend #toplessequality. Women should be free to walk topless in public like men can.

My first follower. I'm honored sir.

Too bad the only women who will be protesting for that will be flat chests to land whales.

I like my tit's mysterious, like a kinder surprise.

This cuckwit though...

Everyone with an account follow me so it looks less obvious
@RachelQuack225

Sure, it starts that way. Then before you know it everyone is doing it, because it's like the rage, and women are basically sheep.

Like anyone would fall for that shit anyway

and be publicly harassed by goblin looking saggy titted shebeasts? no thanks

Its just like when that bitch pissed her pants on cam. Even if only a few do it it's worth it.

Do you want everything to smell like rancid fat feminists?
Because that's how you get everything to smell like rancid fat feminists. Idiot.

bump

thats why it works.

how come they came up with this entirely on their own?

bumperinnno

EVERYBODY TWEET TO @notch THAT IF HE DOESN'T STOP MANSPLAINING AND BEING MYSOGYNIST THAT WE STOP SHOWERING. #NoEqualityNoShower

holy shit if we can get notch to respond or retweet one of these we've got this in the bag

THIS HAS SO MUCH POTENTIAL

bump for potential

brump

This. Hamplanets have never been big on personal hygiene. I don't understand what this would change.

Jeannie Whitaker-san, did you guys made it trending in New Zealand yesterday?

Done. Now we wait.

This is a brilliant idea... and they would fucking believe it, dumb as they are

bump

>ProudSlut93
>Feminism4TheWin
I really don't know how this one isn't taking off with Sup Forums using real subtle and unsuspicious screennames like those.

#NotAnotherMonster is retweeted by a guy with 9000+ followers

We can make it Sup Forumsros

bumpin

It will 404