I've been dating my ex for a month and some days now and I'm not sure if I should continue...

I've been dating my ex for a month and some days now and I'm not sure if I should continue. A friend of hers had plans to move into an apartment together before I came along and they are moving together in a few days. This friend of hers has a huge crush on her but she says he's in the friend zone. Here's the problem, she lied to me about where she was moving, she told me she was moving into her brother's house and I wouldn't be able to stay at her brother's place because he wouldn't be comfortable with a guy their with his wife. He works out of town or something. She told me she lied because she didn't know how'd I react to her moving in with her friend. Honestly I know I'm over reacting but I don't enjoy being lied to. She's cheated on me in the past but we were like 15 when that happened. We are both adults now. I don't really know if I should get over it or just end the relationship

Run, run as fast as you can, get the fuck away from that clap trap man.

I want to fuck her one last time but you're right

>She's cheated on me in the past but we were like 15 when that happened
1 week past 18 isnt really adult, friendo

fuck her as hard as you can and treat her like the shit she is, then runnnnnnnn dump that nig nog

She's in her early twenties

you should realize that this is childish pedantic bullshit and youre guaranteed to get cucked if you arent already (whih you 95% chance are)

Don't even fuck her one more time man, there's no telling where that filthy whore has been. Don't ever give your time to an unfaithful woman, ever. Drop her like a hot rock and find yourself a nice girl who's gonna be good to you, user.

I want to settle down with this girl. I don't want to be just some guy she fucked in her younger days before she finds someone to settle down with. Why does life suck sometimes

You're not settling with her, ever. She cheated on you and that damage is not fixable, not matter how much you fool yourself. It doesn't matter that you were young when it happened, it still happened and it's indicative of her promiscuous behaviour. Always remember, you're worth more than a liar.

Im so hurt lol. Like I'm so fucking terrified of being alone. It really hurts

Yeah it suck arse mate, but that is how life is. If you're unwilling to suffer temporary pain for the greater good then you're just willingly pissing your own life away. She is quite obviously a bad choice for you and when you commit to bad choices you end up severely unhappy. Just because you're with her now that doesn't mean you're not already alone. She actively attempts to limit the amount you know about her by lying to your face about things, such as where she is staying. That's not a friend nor a lover, you are alone. It hurts I know, but you're a fucking man and men pick themselves up by the bootstraps and march the fuck on into the next adventure. Be a man, make the choice and commit to it. Happiness is expensive.

I'm so pissed but you guys are right

You came here knowing what the answer would be.

You knew exactly what you wanted to do before you even posted. Of course it makes you uncomfortable that your gf is gonna fuck your friend behind your back.
Now post her tits, fuck her in the ass, then let her leave.

I hope my posts made sense to you mate, now look at these nice tits a while. I'm out.

I did

Reminds me of some cuck my roommate is dating. She told him we are just roommates even though I plow her on the reg.

Dump her nudes

And people say love on b is dead

To try it again with your ex is like putting shit back in your ass.