Hey Sup Forums, wherever you're from, what's your opinion of Turks? I'm turkish myself, wondering what you think of us...

Hey Sup Forums, wherever you're from, what's your opinion of Turks? I'm turkish myself, wondering what you think of us. Mention place/age/etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kBwEFz_WIdQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>America
>22
I think they make cool jewelry

22 yo Turk currently in Turkey. We need to be nuked to oblivion along with the rest of the muslim countries.

18 Germany the most of them are nice but i hate Erdogan

German, 20
90% of Turks living in germany are shit.
I think the Turks living in Istanbul are alright, but the rest of the country are just inbreed retards.

20 from US
you guys are cunts, why do you bomb and oppress the kurds and buy daeshs oil? you support terrorists and im sure the rumors of the daesh training camps in your country isn't to far fetched either. fuck turkey

my opinion is turks are the one and only masterrace in human history

If you are willing to ask rhis, you are one of the good guys.

If you are talking about the traitors with a Dutch passport, they should be drowned.

34, Netherlands

because daesh kills pkk(another terrorist group)

22 US

You people are ok but your government and the idiots of your country who deny the Armenian genocide are fucking faggots and pussies, learn a thing or 2 from Germany and how they handled the whole Hitler situation. Your country on the other hand wants to act like a bunch of Jews and deny it.
Other than that you guys are Muslim dominant, what else can i say

They're Albanian and Arabic rape babies.

this

Fuck turkey. I hate turkey.

How come every country that had some kind of prolonged contact with turkey hate turkey?

the pkk isn't a terrorist group, theyre freedom fighters and a political party if it wasn't for your government the pkk wouldn't even exist.

this is a pointless statement people believe.there were no genocide all other kills were caused by war. prove me the genocide without any bad propaganda and i give you my bank

30 UK

North London gangsters

>k*rd

I've literally never met a nice Turk. Not in real life, not online, not in video games. I met one guy from Turkey who was alright, and it turned out he was a British immigrant, not Turkish.

Same as every other country.
There are absolute faggots that should be executed and there are nice people.
Hate Erdogan but he has some balls.

armenia
i killed 2 turks in the border im so happy revenge is comeing u fuck hope u all die

Why is it that nobody cab see the political reasons for not acknowledging the Armenian "genocide"?
We (at least from what my family told me) consider it a war conflict as there were losses on both sides. To politically admit to a genocide right now would mean we need to pay reprimands to the dirty armenjews, and even after that I doubt the EU would let us in immediately. They make us jump through hoops, the " genocide" is a hoop we refuse to jump through

Meh. We get along with Georgia just fine, and Azerbaijan loves us.

Swedish, 18. Turks in Turkey are quite nice and friendly, Turks in Sweden are walking pieces of filth and a waste of oxygen. Most of my hard feelings for Turkey are just due to your corrupt, authoritarian, undemocratic politicians and government.

dafuq? hahahah im not in the mood to clear up because there will be always noobs like you

22 year old from Poland - Im in relationship with turkish woman. I think she make great blowjobs, but she is kinda conservative and so jealous.

Azerbadijan are ethnically turks. They just call themselves azers.

You have some nice girls if they are not wearing any of those cock block headscarfs.

Post some.

Women are very sexy and better than germans. I look really good am funny have good income. Op help me get a hijabi girl. No jking

Hulde!

Cool country, Mustafa Kemal is an example of what all Muslim countries should follow. Your current president is a tard, who jails anyone for insulting him. Ataturk would not be happy with what his state is in today.

you are implying that Hitler was a bad guy, and you dont like jews. choose your side. are you with Hitler, or with the jews?
holohoax was a myth, armeninans, turks... what s the difference? just the same shitskins with similar racial background.

filthy turk detected. "masterrace" lel.

I've been told you're tall.

>Tfw im 18 turk living in istanbul

If they let them goatfuckers in the EU. I will be selling my house and moving somewhere far away from this shit hole.

19, South Africa, remove kebab pls

BURN THE FUCKING COCKROACHES
MOTHER GREECE WILL BE HAPPY
DEATH TO THE TURKS
nah i dont generally like u but some of u r okay ppl

Your whole country is full of cucks.

24 turk in ger,
Most turk in Germany a fucking fgts, but from Turkey, they are nice

CUCKsal baba

germany, 28
FUCK YOU AND EVERY TURK!!! remove fucking kebab.

You're a bunch of terrorists and should be glassed with the rest.

Fucking sandniggers.

stay in own country = fine

21, US

All kebabs must be removed.

19, US
Never really cared for Turkey but historically, they're kinda a bunch of dicks.

the Mexicans of Europe

B-but kebab is yummy;(

bunch of niggers you lot

Turkey has the best soldiers
best pilots
youtube.com/watch?v=kBwEFz_WIdQ
first female pilot was a turk
best food
fastet goal in a football world cup was from a turk
tallest man is from turkey
masterrace confirmed

I dont deny armenian genocide, I just dont care.

non-white cant be British.
because turks in Sweden are invaders. and dont be naive, every "quite nice" turk in White Countries become walking pieces of filth and a waste of oxygen. this is their real form. too bad governments let them invade, such goverments must be overthrown by WHITE PEOPLE. goverments ruled by puppets, jews and other non-whites, mudslimes, feminists, leftists, traitors etc.

becaue these cuntries are the same shitskins like turkey. the worst communist dictator in history cunt was georgian, fucking commie shitskin.

40, germany

The old turk generation in germany are hard working, honest and very friendly people. Some of the new generation is somehow shit; analphabets, not able to speak proper german or turkish.

The turkish people in turkey are nice, friendly, also hard-working. The only thing I dont understand is the new Erdogan dictatorship you build up there.

Hi I'm Turkish, maybe we can get along?

Which has exactly what to do with the topic at hand? Do you just feel compelled to point out the obvious no matter if it's related or not?

Turkey is a fascist state. Plain and simple. And the fact that they support ISIS is another fucking thing that pisses me off.

I really hoped Russia would bring some righteous wrath down upon your shit country when you shot down their fighter jet but no such luck.

Let the Kurds fucking be Kurds and give them a piece of land so they'll not bother you anymore. Stop supplying ISIS with weapons and stop purchasing their oil. Admit to the Armenian genocide and have some fucking balls to apologize for it as well.
Then and only then can we start to think of your country in other terms than just picturing a big, steaming pile of shit.

But keep on making them kebabs. I like them when I'm drunk.

We are not bombing our civil people. Pkk supporters are fucking cunt. They are bombing civils. So turkish army should take precautions to omit civil dead. Also these fucking cunts, getting some unemployement salary from government at noon, they pretend like a turkish civil. After night , they are going to mountion and fight. These idiots supported by russia etc. As a turkish person, i dont give a fuck about them. They dont have any contribution to Turkey. They are just harming us and turkeys's international image. If we let them to create new country, it will be like another middle east country. Its not a freedom figth. You wont kill babies in a fight. Also these US, Europe all talk about PKK and their rights. What about jews killing philistine people in philistine land. Why you are not talking about it? You cant because you are ignorant people

Don't particularly mind you guys but pls remove most of the kebab from my country.

Sincerely Netherlands

fucking commie dictator shitskin cunt stalin was georgian.

They aren't niggers you fucking imbecile.

Arda Turan

May I stay?

It's like a group of friends at a daycare for Downies. You love eachother because no one else will.

I like Tekirdag and Yeni Raki

dont mix up kurdish civilians with kurdish terrorist

CA y'all are assholes

go suck israels dick

pretty much this.

>Canada
>22
One of my buddies is a Turk and I like the language

German
Hard to believe but it seems turk people forgot about Atatürk and falling back in a superstitious age.

go believe your jewish propaganda

Not non-white, he was a Brit that moved to Turkey.
I hope so

Please recall all your of expatriateTurks, they're not working properly.

Austria

i honestly hate you fucks like nothing else, i hope putin covers your whole country with molten glass.

Yeah pretty much. I don't expect anyone to like us anyway. But it does hurt a little to know that so many people hate us.

Sevdim seni Kanadalı :)

Really sucks that all the Turkish people you met were dicks. Many of us are actually quite nice.

Hofer 2016 then? In all seriousness though, what did we ever do to Austria? Oh well, there'll always be that one person who spits hate. Hope you grow out of it, you and I could he friends for all you know.

Just because you got a visa in Germany you are not German filthy Turk

If russia and europe countries stop supporting weapons for PKK, we can stop supporting isis. PKK is a bigger problem for us. why should we give a land for some piece of shit ? Did americans give land for native indians ? Did england give land for irish people? No fucking way, for these lands our ancestors and grandfathers are died.

Andreas from Queens here.
I think
Your people are retarded for choosing a goat fucker like erdogan as president

France
Kemal Ataturk was an absolute badass, but I don't think the republic of Turkey right now is anything to be proud of (Not that France is)
I lack the knowledge to pretend I know what I'm talking about, though.
About turkish people ?
I only met 2 and they were radically different. I don't have an opinion on them as a whole, to be honest.
I fucking love kebabs so I guess I'll go to Turkey eat a real one one of these days

Some are hot af

Only like 40% voted for him though. We aren't all retarded.

Sweden,20. Most turks are fine here in Sweden. Dont like the government in Turkey. Erdogan seems a bit facist. Threaten EU for money, and if EU dont give money they will let all immigrants loose into EU.

no one would dare to attack us because we would immediately conquer our opponent thats why only kurds attack us because they have nothing to lose hahah

You fucker. Türkenbelagerung, ever heard of it? And this time we just let them in and even give those sand fucks money and shelter.

Brazil
They love money more than anything else, extremely greedy, tend to be rich

>what did we ever do to austria
open a history book. but not a fucking turkish one.
and read the news. but not the turkish ones.
you people are literally, and i mean literally destroying europe. the actions of your country in the last few months would have ment war not too many years ago.

the world would be a better place without turkey.

>"PKK are terrorists, they kill civilians"
Meanwhile, Turkey:
>Supplies ISIS with weapons
>Buys ISIS' oil
>Refuses to bomb ISIS
>Unprovokedly broke the peace agreement with the PKK
>Bombs those fighting against ISIS
>Kills a fuckload more civilians in the process
>President Cockroachdogan is a known islamist
Tell me again who's the terrorists?

Chile
Fuck turkey
Free Kurdistan
I hope kebab is removed with russian nuke

both morocans and turks are a cancer to my country (netherlands) however, turks far less than morrocans, and you have delicious food

Those of you on the coasts in Istanbul or Izmir or shit are pretty cool and openminded and not backwards barbaric morons. The ones in Ankara and in the interior and retarded shit and should be educated except Erdogan loves the support he gets from retards.

Why DID Constantinople get the works?

They are filthy scumbags who did a genocide on the armenians and deny it to this day. Ibmeciles of the purest kind. Mike, 22, UK

The enemy of my enemy is my friend
give some weopens to isis and let them kill pkk terrorist

19, Germany. Turks are usually muslims, thus they are scum that should be gased.

bait

Muhammad, 25

Fuck you Turks

Arabs and Turks eternal enemies. How do you like being reliant on our oil you fucks?

you probably think that sweden is a country who is all about equality and human rights, forgive me for being blunt but if you can eat bananas like they are growing your fcking backyard, when you can walk into airports like you are going anywhere else, when we fear in our homes in case there will be a suicide bomb, since you think we are lesser humans, then you are a fcking hypocrite. we are lesser humans. we have no proper education. we memorize all these craps just because we are dumb enough to let some fcking puppet of your white ambitions. because you need to eat fucking chocolate while "shitskins" collect cocoa beans all their life just to survive. so, don't act fcking high and mighty you piece of shit.