How does Sup Forums feel about me wearing my fuck donald trump tee today

how does Sup Forums feel about me wearing my fuck donald trump tee today

i like it. do it.

depends on where you are i suppose. where i am there are no trump supporters. or at least the small amount that are are too afraid to admit it.

You're hungry for attention. Unless you're at a political rally there no reason to beside stirring up drama.

u right im tryna trigger somebody mainly middle aged conservatives

fine.

also who got

>tfw you were so close to quints

I think blue skinny jeans would match fine with that.

im wearing black chino shorts with my skate vans and white socks

It's summer now, OP.
90% of the people here probably support Bernie.

That would look awfully sexy if it were black skinnies tho m8

fuck skinny jeans my guy all i rock is straight fit dickies

That's why u don't have a lady in ur life.

You should be more worried about Hillary stealing the primary from Bernie at this point.

u may be right but then again if a girl doesnt like u because of ur pants then what the fuck

Hey, it's a all or nothing deal for me. If he's not 100% the way I like it he's a no go.

Those are ok pants, u can pass with it.

i wouldnt even fuck with somebody if they rejected me because of the pants i wear tho plenty of fish in the sea and tbh i used to rock skinny jeans and all that shit but it looks gross as hell to me now

how does it feel to be retarded

Eyyy that's great, bc I'm gay anyways dude. But it's more girls can judge based on a way a guy dresses bc it shows how he wants to represent himself. If u dress like a fag, I'm gonna take u as one ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If you're a Bernie fag I think you should be wearing a fuck Hillary shirt considering that she's the one who cheated your candidate by using the superdelegates to rig the primary.

Faggot edgelord tumblr fag/10

it feels great, i love having freedom of speech, love u user

yeah i understand that thing is tho u probably think im bummy as hell or something, i just adopted wearing dickies from skate culture tbh i know hella girls that have huge ass crushes on skaters and a lot of them wear dickies so i guess if girls dont kno about the whole culture thing or skating at all then they would probably think im a bum but girls that skate and shit kno

only using this thread to find

first amendment/10

yeah i guess but im still fuck donald trump, i consider hillary as an equal to him, i would buy a fuck hillary shirt too but im broke as hell rn

I'd say that at the end of the day you're still someone wearing a fuck *person i don't like* t-shirt
that's a dumb thing to do if you don't know.

I guess they were preaching about child prostitution.

Ya, I used to be a skater chick. Didn't last long bc I realized how much of a lazy fuck I am. Its more like a,'let's I in person' type of thing. So I can't really say how u look.

do u have an ig