Post pictures of girls you know, anons say how they'd use and degrade them

>Post pictures of girls you know, anons say how they'd use and degrade them.
final thread. lets go.

fuck that, post more of that girl.

hmmm

got more pictures of girl or facebook? google search shows some polish shit i cant decypher

No one responded in last thread.

Any nudes of her

Assfuck the one on the left while the one on the right sucks on my balls.

little bit older pic

>girls you know
You don't know that girl.

yep, I'd fuck that for amonth or two, more pics user!

Make her gag on my cock and then cum all over her face and dress

made another of tis thread,but seems like im late...any ideas on her?

I forgive attention grabbing OP pics. Do you?

I see these threads all the time

are todays anons really so uncreative they can't even come up with their own fantasies about fucking bitches on facebook? or is this like pre-cuck someone is fucking my crush shit?

show me what you have to say

the worse for her the better for me

ohhk you got me

sorry new thread started before I posted

everyone does, it's default.

Blow a hot load inside of her

It's basically a communal circlejerk / potluck. I guess it doesn't appeal to you, I can understand, but I don't see cuckoldry elements in the majority of the posters.

(You)
(You)
(You)
Follow up of the last thread, do whatever you want to that slut

I would begin by ripping her panties off of her in her room that I snuck in through the window. As she tries to scream for help I stick a gag in her mouth and slap her while grabbing her throat.

I stare at her and tell her that she is going to be my sex slave for the night and do everything I command or she will have her naked body posted all over her facebook.

I won't touch lefty with a barge pole though! more right, no left

Fuck her tits and then make her spit my cum all over her them

She looks like she's pinching a loaf.

If this is the final thread of this stupid shit I couldn't be happier.
You cucks are fucking retarded.

every hole gets the dick, cumblast her face and tits.

maybe the common thread is virginity, I stopped imagining shit like this after I got laid a few times.

in any case it's not as faggotry as most threads so there is that.

Wait for a weekend she's home alone. Get a couple guys, burst in home invasion style and lock her in her room. Spend the weekend forcing her to do everything. Facefucking, anal, pissing on her face, make her call her father, her brothers, her boyfriend, whoever and play it cool while one of us is fucking her ass. Hold a gun to her head as we do and tell her if she doesn't act completely normal on the phone, she's dead.

Yet you are here.

i like it

would love to see how far back that slut can bend, maybe bind her feet to the floor and find something to keep her mouth open so she can't bite, then I'd ass rape her untill I've spilt my seed in there, then bend her over like in your pic but back more until she starts to squirm then, I'd roughly facefuck her until she's gagging on my thick salty load

prepare your harddrive
>cyber party van is a comin

some more of her

real cousin

Jack off all over that face

not him, but the pics are plenty fapable, it's the deep autism spectrum responses that are disturbing

what would you do to her?

My older sister

hot!how would she look like after the weekend?

yours looks perfect for a through rape by big mean cocks in a back alley.They would force their dicks into her ass dry,shes howling as they fuck it bloody and raw.then they make her suck off the blood and cum for the dicks as they ravage her other holes.at the end,they leave her there,crying,cum and blood flowing from her destroyed holes.

Kidnap her and keep her bound tight in the sauna. Tell her she's free to go only if she can get me to cum on her face by fucking begging for it like the filthy plaything she was made.
Cum inside her every single time, print the creampies and frame them to the wall. How long before she gives up? How salty the tears?

one more after this

I love it ! giving that I've already throatfucked her once, I can say she would do some very nice gagging noises

probably make her stop whatever hormone replacement therapy she is currently on

Fuck her for two weeks. I feed her only wather. After that roast her over fire and eat

Nah I don't know, I got out of a five-year relationship where I almost got tired of fucking. I've gotten into things like this only after her.

I would rip her cloths off as the seems tear. I would then proceed to titty fuck her. As my dick slides between her beautiful breasts I would jizz all over her chin. After that I'd lick my own jizz of hurler chin and spit it into her mouth.

Jack off on her face, lick her asshole, pump her cunt full

oh I do love the family ones, so sweet to see a family getting a long to celebrate closeness and love, like when she's trying to get away when you and your dad are pinning her down and stripping her off, or the sweet look in her eyes when you start to slip your cock in her tight little slit, the cute glisten of tears as you start to grunt, and that adorable scream as you spatter your first load into her aching cunt, it really is the sweetest

Write me on kik: mr.white136
And tell me

It literally is cuckolding based, how would you fuck a girl i know.. i mean come on.

Eat her pussy for two weeks, feed her whatever she desires, then fuck her for another two weeks

That's a nice looking Burger

So knowing a girl automatically means there's something SPECIAL between you two, huh? Creep.

hot as hell!she wouldnt endure long,little slu would break before you know it.she would vail and cry like a little slut untill then though.

cute butt on her as well, practically built for fucking, wonder how many times guys have came over that ass, would be so nice to tie her up and organize a party for all her male family and friends so they can finally use that ass after long nights of dreaming about it, how many guys cumming in her do you think it'll take before she gives in and accepts that every man in her life wants to fuck her, how much sperm coating her firm and sweaty ass cheeks do you think it'll take before she realizes what her true calling is? nothing but a fine assed little sex toy

c'mon, give us your thoughts. I know you've got great, great ideas for her.

anybody wanna take this chub slut for a spin?The more rape is in it,the better.Little whore is feisty.

Got anymore of this dyke cunt's fat titties?
I want to tie her up and rape her girlfriend while she watches and force her to eat my nut out of her violated pussy.

Always tries to act cute and impish.

Rip clothes off, tie up in sauna, put nose on her neck and put her up that she could stand only on toes. Let her die in hot.

well apparently she'd never have been fucked in the ass, but giving that she apparently do orgy almost every week, I call to bullshit. She sure do a really nice sex toy with the two of yours. I'm just so dissapointed that I only got to fuck her mouth but nothing else...

does she get naked?

Regardless of your relationship its still a fetish.

Also your posting of girls that more than likely half of you arent even friends with, that is literally creeping.

She's definitely a 21yo virgin.

anybody wants to gangrape this slut with me?

Think about it, frogtied on her back on the top bench, 190 degrees Fahrenheit, tears and snot scalding down her cheeks, heart racing and mind fogging from weakness. Some sweaty guy just laying on her breathing deep, another shot dripping down to the floor. Business as usual. You'd have a go, wouldn't you.

I'm sure with a force you can get her to open up that ass for you, trust me broken little toys like that love to be shown whose boss, throw her to the ground, strip off those pants, and just shove that cock up her tight little asshole, trust me after the fourth or fifth time you've cum up her asshole she'll start to love it, mix that in with a bit of hair pulling and she'll be begging for your cock

My slut roomate

i would,making her deepthroat me,cumming down her throat untill she throws the cum up.What would you do to her?

cute little oriental whore, would shove chopsticks up her ass and use them to streach out her asshole while I force fuck her

Count me in if you get it organized.

i would tie that slut up, blindfold her and use her like my fucktoy for hours

Mmmmmm

mmmm yeah could have a lot of fun with that one, tugging on her tits, licking up her tears, cumming up her ass and smearing it across her face, so many possiblities

My wife's sexy as fuck younger sister

more

u sick

invite her to stay over at yours, hit her over the head and tie her to the bed, rape her repeatedly until she wakes up, trust me that look will be priceless, her brother in law filling her full of warm spunk against her will, bonus if your wifes home, force that little slut to clean up your mess like a good wife, imagine seeing your wife eat the cum out of her sobbing sisters pussy...priceless