TIME TRAVELING

TIME TRAVELING

FUCKING TIME TRAVELING

WHAT IS THIS, INTERSTELLAR ????????????

Gotta find new plot material somewhere, right?

Not convinced this is time travel

Yes the show with ice zombies, dark magic fetuses, dragons, straight up resurrection, elemental magic, and warging also has time travel

All that's normal in stuff like this, you nigger

except for fucking TIME TRAVELING

MUUUUUUURRPPH

Hodor's Giant+ Mudblood allowed him to see Bran when Bran was in Warg Mode. This didn't occur sooner because Bran has never tried to Warg into Hodor directly from his memory. I think the most important question is "How can Bran Warg into Hodor physically while viewing memories in the dream state? Is Bran omnipotent and if so, is he the Lord of the Snow we don't Know or is he Bran Flakes, the most important meal of the day?"

I'm not a !robot."

Captchka

Meme

>I've never seen time travelling in fantasy this is ridiculous!

Try reading books

i am not of convince

Inception retard get your movies right.

Literally retarded

I am a biological organism.

Do not doubt.

What loser reads a book when you can watch stuff,

watching is better immersion.

your typical Game of Thrones fan

How do I know you are not a ¡robot, or even cr1tikal?

OMG THIS EPISODE WAS SO GOOD I ALMOST CRIED WHEN LITTLE HODOR WAS HOLDING THE DOOR AND DYING.

10/10 AMAZING PLOT AND STORY

Look, I'm not a robot. Even if I was, I wouldn't be able to :stopmusic:

SO He goes back in time and change him into hodor ? and thats the cycle ?

So this tv show just went full Terminator Genesys of himself ?

Hodor

Ho
Dor

Holds
Door

what the fuck

The cycle ended when Hodor ended.

Willys, a.k.a., Hordor, died for the Starks' sins.
Everyone else is small time.

so the shows implies they are multiple universe that can colide with each other,

shit just went full retard

Fuck sake. They never showed his tits.

OP has warts on his cock

crippled boy can look into the past
now crippled boy goes into the past and possess a dude.
even then a cripple boy goes into the past to possess a dude in the past to control his actions in the future.
fantasy angle given, this is fucking stupid.

Up next: the seven gods are aliens.

a dream within a dream within a time machine within GRRMs asshole

I think the reason he possessed young Hodor was more for the reason that he was the closest conduit to future Hodor he had since he was in his time traveling visions. If he would've been in the future, probably would've just possessed Hodor himself, but since visions and shit, had to find the best he could. Which in turn caused the seizure and doomed him to say only "hodor" for the rest of his life. I believe even more of the bad stuff which have happened in the past will turn out to be Bran's fault.

i could accept him possessing hodor in the present time. but something about going in to the past and possessing him in the future just gave me that wtf moment instead of the feels i guess they wanted me to have