I need some drug advice Sup Forums

I need some drug advice Sup Forums

I bought some Hawaiin baby woodrose seeds on amazon. (search "woolly morning glory")

I also have plain old morning glory seeds.

I want to try the HBW but I hear a lot of stories about barfing and having your legs cramp to high hell.

Here is everything I have laying around on hand;

HBW
Morning glory
Ondansetron (zofran)
Dramamine
Atarax
klonopin

I'm prepared to take whatever is recommended at this moment and will update you on my trip.

This will technically be my first high. I did eat like 100 morning glory seeds after I lost my job 2 weeks ago but I was drunk too and fell asleep before I got high.

I would avoid all of that shit.

>HBW
>Morning glory
>Ondansetron (zofran)
>Dramamine
>Atarax
>klonopin

damn nigga just go buy some cough syrup and a dime bag, i can promise its better then all that other shit your planning on stuffing down your gullet

I'm not planning on taking all of it, heck i need half of it for my crippling anxiety

If your planning on tripping on the HBWR just take those, you dont wanna take it with anything else. Especially the k pins, that will hold your trip back.

Just look up a good extracton tek, theres plenty online. Easiest is a old water extraction. If you want to do a complex efficient one I recommend Kash's LSA extraction.

Get some LSD nigga

I normally would too but I've been in an experimental mood lately. I'm not about to start shooting up heroin.

I live in the middle of bumfuck nowhere atm. I really do want to try LSD

Ill just blend the seeds and put them under my tongue but not swallow. Does that sound good?

what ya wanna know - HBWR from other thread

DMX is one hell of a drug i can tell you that much, do you live in the states?

Grab 150 hbw seeds and hit them for 1.5 seconds each with a lighter to fuck all of the microhairs off them this is what causes alot of the "bad" effects although depending on quality of seeds will depend on quality of high.
Any longer then 1.5 and you will ruin the lsa.

If you get nothing from that put 3-7mg of klonopin under your tounge and go to sleep.

Experience- I have taken alot of drugs

Buy it off the deep web and get it mailed to ur house my friend did this with no problems over 20 times

150 will kill you. ALSO the hair thing is b.s its the cyanide in the seeds that makes you sick.

Currently crushing the seeds and planning to hold them under my tongue with a little bit of zofran so I don't barf.

Someone just mentioned micro hairs,
Should I be worried? they don't look fuzzy?

Are the seeds in the picture HBW or just morning glory? Was I jipped?

For real that how everyone is getting their acid. nowadays. Dogs cant smell it. Xrays cant see it. Virtually no way you can get in trouble. Register a PO box under someone you dont likes name and get it sent there. Boom so easy.

Yeah I'm in the states

I don't know how to bitcoin...

They 100% HwBR

DMX is a nasty drug. the high feels super dirty. Id much rather get some K and do some psychedelics. I did my fair share back in high school. Its intense trips but god you feel awful coming up on it.

dmx IS A BLACK RAPPER.

  ▲
▲ ▲

>Do you even Triforce ma Nig'

Who is named after dextromethorphan(DMX) also known as robitussin cough syrup. you pleb.

I did a lot of research HWBR are like heavy shamanic shit. You gotta hold in the barf, if it comes up swallow it down - dont use anything to negate it as it is what puts your mind in the ultra heavy space.

Kek you beat me to it

Dmx is a rapper. Dxm is a portal to an alternative timestream.

B8. Pretty bad b8 m8

its DXM you mug.

HBR seeds are bad for you. They got fuckign cyanide in them. I would only ever do them with an advance extraction method like Kashs LSA tek.

listen to this nigga he knows what hes talking about.

If you have already eaten morning glory seeds in the last month, the trip will be weak.

You need to wait 2 more weeks before eating the woodrose seeds.

The more of them you need to trip, the more adverse effects you will experience vs. The high achieved.

If you want to reduce vomitting and leg cramps, wait.

I've been wanting to try shrooms. I'm out on a farm with a dairy cow that craps everywhere but I never wound anything growing directly on it.

I feel like I'd be shit at identifying it anyways

Yall niggas come at me brah. I refuse to fall in line.

You dont find them growing on it. You gotta flip the cow patties.

Also.... you know you can grow your own shrooms super easily right? You can buy spores online legally just like those HBR seeds.

with your hands.

A lot of things have cyanide in it, like apple juice.
I'm taking 4 seeds

That technique requires a bunch of chemicals that would not be good to accidentally ingest.

I might try it one day but I'm broke and have nothing else on hand.

>DMX is a nasty drug
You just mad you don't know where da hood at

bump

but he can but sure that X is gonna give it ya

Everytime, without fail

Like a pancake?
Do they grow on the underside?

Link? I heard they were hard to grow...

Somewhat off topic but this is the only drug thread up. I found out taking tums and baking an hour before using amphetamines makes the tweek alot stronger. Try it out next time you have some amps you need to stretch.

Baking soda my bad

Well if you want the most out of your Hbw trip, you should raise your dose from 2 seeds over 2-3 weeks up to 10. To be honest the taste is in fact pretty bad, but I never experienced cramps or pain in any way. Felt way better than acid in comparison. Prepare a good set & setting, take a friend with you and enjoy your trip.

dafuq does to ur mind and body all that shit opie plans to ingest?

salutations
user

>yea, summer is already here!

Prepping with the Zofran. I really don't want to throw up
inb4 r8 my mouth

‌ ‌ ▲
▲‌ ▲

u have a white cancer in ure mouth

run

shroomery.org everything you ever needed to know. Its a bit of a process. But relatively easy. You can also make decent money. You will grow more than you probably want to eat so you can sell them to your friends.

Yes, the day after it rains in the morning go out and start flipping. Using whatever method you find best...shovel, hands, tongue whatever. They usually only grow in cow patties where the cows are fed high levels of rye grain. When you find some the stems should bruise a purplish blue. Almost all cubensis mushrooms bruise that way.

Tried this, can confirm, tastes like ass though

The tums aren't as strong, but definitely taste better.

What do you mean by this? Do you mean ingesting baking soda makes the tweak stronger? Yes, it does. The basic the ph level in your digestive system the quicker the absorption of amphetamine salts.

You should only take like 6-8 seeds max.
And if you chew them hold them in your mouth for 5 mins and spit them out afterwards.
That way you do not have to deal with stomach pain

but then you dont trip.

Oh shiiiiiiiiii

Thanks for the laugh user this trip will be fun

Alright I'll look into it thanks. I'm currently unemployed exept for a small side job so hey I can do this on top of my planned farming.

When I trip I think I'll do tilt brush or something trippy in VR

Thanks paypal credit

These things are fucking awful man, don't do them. I did them with my girlfriend once and we both puked multiple times and she kept asking me to kill her for like 3 hours. Those seeds are bad fucking news, just do some acid.

I normally don't use other roa besides oral, but would this apply for smoking or IV? I'd assume it's making your body more alkaline, not just stomach?

You apparently cant read. He never mentioned he was taking all of it. He just says its laying around at his disposal. He was just letting the group no what kind of ingredients were in his house so we could give him some drug making recipes haha.

The Zofran will help the puking

If you've never taken any substance I'd say take around 15 which is a decently heavy dosage if they were properly prepared, but use some other drug to null the nasia and headache.

You will not realy be tripping on hbw

oh
okay
thanks for the info user

salutations
user

>summer still here!

(Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Seeds) sorry

I agree, if you're going to do a psychedelic, always go for a heavy dose. Barely tripping is a waste.

If you're gonna do it, which it's not worth it, be careful. Some of the seeds you buy online come with a coating of pesticide, some also come with a coating specifically to make you sick if you attempt to ingest them,

15 is too much
that would not be a nice trip for op

wait
i reread opie

u motherfucken liar
he IS ingesting em

grrftjxhmprrmfhh

(you)

Your blood does not change ph level like that, Even the smallest shift in your bloods ph level will kill you. Your body is designed to counteract that. IT works in your stomach but would not transmute to the blood supply. So smoking/IV would not be changed.

(me)

Thanks, I'll consider this. Or maybe putting baking soda into pills.

Yes. You will actually.
I have ingested 600-700 morning glory seeds at a time, chewing and swallowing with orange juice.
Trip of a lifetime.

Summer has always been here faggot.

Ah, thanks.

I disagree with that incredibly. Micro dosing with LSD is extremely pleasant.I also hate taking more than an 1/8th of shrooms the body load is to heavy.

I've done HBWR before and it was an enjoyable night. I also had weed, lots of it, so that probably eased the physical discomfort. Make sure you're in a good set and setting. I would recommend doing a cold water extraction. Use like 20 seeds if extracting for your first time. If you've never tripped before stay inside, being around others might land you in trouble as they'll see you're high as fuck. Maybe pop a single dramamine to ease the nausea. Good luck, safe travels.

I've heard that it has to be in water, apparently it's not safe to ingest dry.

update. Took the 4 crushed up seeds. Help the liquid in my mouth a bit then spat out.

Weird taste tongue feels weird a little.

I'm going to chew up these seeds after rinsing them off

no

I think I probably worded that wrong. If your intention is to trip (not microdose, which I agree is very nice), make it a worthwhile experience, not just threshold.

It can take up to 2 hours to fully trip but you won't have real visuals

Tums works fines. you just gotta eat a few more than normal. A half tablespoon of baking soda in a cup of water will do it. If youve ate a lot of acidic foods youll want to do a full teaspoon.

Bro tip

Never do precursors to lsd

But why not

Why not buy material to make ayuasca instead? Still legal and easy to get, way better trip.

nah, not really. besides. Theres water in your stomach.

But honestly you 19 year old know it alls read all the erowid threads.

I suggest seeing as you wont listen to me to just ingest them. See how shitty it really is and then come back to the board and thabk me later

Lsa is nothing like lsd. Not even a fraction of an lsd dose. Lsa is damn ckose to being a poison

I have a fully empty stomach so it should take less time right?

i understand now haha. Agreed.

This is just off what I heard, not saying it's true. But apparently it reacts a bit with water, wich is why it could be uncomfortable reacting in your stomach.

I actually have really been wanting to try that. Any good go to site for the materials? You just boil the vine and whatever in water until its really reduced right?

Vascular constricrion for starters. Any visuals you get are nothing special. Mostly missing spots in the field of vision. Cramps, stomach pains, some people vomit, overall not a pleasant feeling.

Hahaha, who told you that? I haven't done that high of a dosage, but i did like 30 in an extract (so maybe 15 seeds equivalent) and I tripped balls. After about 8 hours I took an eighth of (really good) shrooms and it was a total waste because the HBWR definitely does what a psychedelic does and fried my brain. Full blown psychedelic mind state. The visuals were weak compared to LSD and even shrooms, but there was one point at which I kinda saw some stuff on the ceiling where a shadow was, and the tracers were solid. I was interested in trying a higher dose for a while, but shrooms are preferable. If you don't have shrooms, and you want to trip, HBWR definitely works. I assume Morning Glory seeds do too, just never tried them.

Not necessarily. Theres is a balance you got to meet. Not eating for a long period of time halts your metabolism. To much and the chemicals cling to the food. I also like to eat a small bit of protein before i take a drug. Like a couple strips of jerky or something maybe a a couple spoonfulls of peanutbutter.

The only thing that might be slightly uncomfortable is the amount of CO2 gas created :P.

I can't think of any good sites off hand, you'd be better off taking time to find a trustworthy vendor. But yeah, it's that easy. A pretty enlightening experience too.

essentially yea, but you also need a maoi inhibitor. to allow your body to process DMT orally.

I'll have a spoonfull of PB then

Ha I got acid in my sock drawer. I remember doing shit like this. Stomach cramps will suck, but lsa is fun.

I bought 10 tabs thinking id sell some... I'm just eating them every few days

Would you recommend using a natural maoi from another vine, or a pharmaceutical one?

Disagree completely. Lot like lsd, but stomach discomfort sucks.

If you have access to a pharmaceutical one id recommend it just because you can gauge dosage so much better. maoi inhibitor arent the safest things to consume in large doses haha.

If you are one of those people who really want 5o stick true to the shamanistic way of doing it and keeping it natural then i would just advise be very well versed in the process before attempting it. Do a good amount of research haha.

Its actually not legal.

The individual ingredients are legal lol.