Mofo...

Mofo, there was a good thread yesterday with an american comic about a teacher turning a boy into her little girl slut after beating them in a car race. Being the idiot I am I downloaded all the fucking thumbnails instead of the comic. Anybody can help?

Other urls found in this thread:

comicsbb.com/adult-comics/5703-lustomic-cobras-trap-part-1.html
shentai.xyz/21819-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

nigga how the hell do you make that mistake?

Newfag detected

Never claimed im not a fucking retard. Oldfag who doesnt download images.

>Oldfag

Fucking Hell, nigger. Are you saving thumbnails? How retarded are you?

Job is for the whiteman nigga

Fucking fully. Obviously.

Yeah your going to need to find this now.

Nigga, stop posting the thumbs. Now you're just trolling.

Damn it OP

>implying you're not a 16 year old kid who thinks he's a special little snowflake with muh """secret online club"""

What's the name of it? If you can read that you can find it somewhere on the internet

This couldn't have not been said any more so perfectly yet casually unbeknownst to the blind eye of democracy fulfilling idiocy contemplating suicide

Cobra's trap m8

cobra trap i think, just google it

Cobra's Trap

Here ya go

comicsbb.com/adult-comics/5703-lustomic-cobras-trap-part-1.html

it's called fucking Google Image Search Faggot.

Alright op you are the most cancerous newfag I have ever seen have you heard of reverse image search? Also what kind of oldfag didn't know to enlarge the damn picture on here this must be you fucking first day and lastly kill yourself here's what I got after hitting reverse image search fucking once

shentai.xyz/21819-2/

>This couldn't have not
You're nothing but an idiot trying to sound clever.

out of all you took was "couldn't have not"?

No, but you only confirmed my original statement. You're an edgy 16 year old kid, who thinks memorizing meaningless phrases in """grandiose language""" will make you sound smart. It doesn't.

I'm not the one who posted I'm just a faggot on the internet

Anyone got part 2?