Ask a zionist jew israelfag anything

ask a zionist jew israelfag anything
pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/yuval65/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are you a zionist?

On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate Palestinians? (1 lowest, 10 highest).

Is that t34 yours?

I'm just surprised that parking clamp works on a T-34, tbh.

I'm becoming a Lone Soldier soon (;
-From a Jew in SoCal

Do you believe in the official holocaust narrative / have you ever looked into the holocaust revisionism? If you feel like it, you could also add your opinion of David Cole / Stein - if you're familiar with him, that is.

Would you ever screw an Arab?

How's Shoah business?

>ask a zionist jew israelfag anything

What's up with the Palestine genocide?

If the "Holocaust" were even half true, would any people who so suffered then turn around and conduct a genocidal campaign of their own?

Jews are Khazars, Europeans -- Palestinians belong in what we presently call Israel according to their DNA.

Armed service looks like fun. Is she famous in Israel or just the net?

are you also a proud feminist?

Who is she supposed to be?

Her image appears often on busty /s/ treads.

instagram.com/yuval65/?hl=en

Jews and Zionists are HOMO - why are you infecting christianity with your typical jew decadence? Do you jews see yourself as a disease

Zionists are people who believe all Jews should move to Zion, which is Israel, instead of being spread around the globe. Seeing how people hate the Jews in their proximity, I'd expect every Jew-hater to be a Zionist as well.

Jesus Christ how horrifying

Not all its worked up to be
-other Jew from SoCal

Do you actually believe that the goyim live to serve israel?

Hey socal jews, you guys get that fucking cross removed that the christfags put up on top of the mountain? My grandpa is listed on that thing and the last fucking thing he'd have stood for is having a goddamn cross commemorating his death.

They've been fighting that one for a long time, and La Jolla jews are more diplomatic, but I'm more savage barbarian (rural, we just get shit done by doing it), so I figured I'd simply pull it down with a well placed concrete dissolver at the base and a few winches ine night, but I ran iut if tine before I left.

What gives Jewish people the right to the land of Israel?

Yeah, why didnt you fags send your crack army on over to ancient palmyra to protect & preserve an awesome world historical site with amazing architecture from being destroyed marauding muslims?

isrealites were the natives

Jews are the scum of the earth and should be eradicated

All people came from africa.
No ones a native of abywhere but the Great Rift Valley.
You lose.

Sub human sandniggers duhhhhhhh
9/11

Disproven by Archaeology, including even your own Archeologists, repeatedly, but do go on, explaining why because you imagine that once upon a time some of your ancestors lived in a -lace, that its okay to shit up the entirity of world geopolitics and ruin countless lives to be there yourselves.

We're just waiting for jews to eradicate the mulim sourge. Ideally they'll turn the concentration camp of palestine into a full blown extermination camp. Then the rest of the world will have all the justification it needs to annihilate israel completely.