Tfw America is making fun of Europe

>tfw America is making fun of Europe
>tfw Russia is making fun of Europe
>tfw Europe is making fun of Europe

Why? Why did it have to be this way? How did we deserve this? Our GDP and population is higher than Americas and Europe created the modern world.

Now we are a fucking meme. A joke. It didn't have to be this way. Why didn't you listen? Why didn't you help us in WW2? Why? Now we will drown in Achmeds cum. (All of Europe)

I hope you are fucking happy...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Terror
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purge_of_the_Red_Army_in_1941
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Soviet_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winter_War
youtube.com/watch?v=M1wLtAXDgqg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The good guys won, i would prefer anything that's happening to you right now over fucking nazism

should'nt have pissed the russians desu

fuck yurope

and fuck you

burn you sicken continent of secularist degeneracy, corruption and perpetual evil

buuuuuuurrrrn

Fold your arms behind your head and take a deep breath. This is what success feels like.

>How did we deserve this?
Well how to start...

>Why? Why did it have to be this way?

Gee, it's almost as if someone started two European wars that pissed away the wealth and manpower of the continent while the Americans surged ahead.

The answer lies within yourself, Fritz.

That's because of your people. You guys seem to us like aliens with no emotions (or fake emotions) and generally like people who had totally lost their national identities and now only care about muh freedoms muh political correctness and stuff.
Ofc not all of you are like that, Polaks, Italians, Spanish people still look great compared to Germans, French, British and Northen Europeans.
If this is the price that nation have to pay for prosperity and wealth — then fuck it, it doesn't worth it.

You deserve this fucking murderous creep cunts. No tears for you, only punches in the face for being nazi.

Cant bring much to the table, but lets be bros just like old times and crush the German and Swedish menace.

Fuck off.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Terror
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purge_of_the_Red_Army_in_1941
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Soviet_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winter_War

>Get involved in two big wars where the odds are against you
>Still trying to fuck over Europe to this day

Really gets the juices flowing...

No one told that we were absolutely a good boys, but this is you who complaining and started this thread.

Fuck off cunts you bloody nazi bastards you are has killed my great granddad and wanted to kill me and my parents and conquer my land. I will never forgive you runts and will punch you in face the along with japs. Fucking cunts pigdogs.

And who is to blame for that one, huh.

Kulaks deserved it.

It's always funny how that plays out because I know a lot of Europeans who say Americans seem fake. I guess there's a continuum going from American friendliness/fakeness to Russian coldness/honesty

Fucking this.
Wow chill mate, the war is over.

I think that the Americans received the most benefit from the defeat of Germany

This is kids game when it comes to your crimes against white ppl tbqh

>Why? Why did it have to be this way?
Because Germans are often mean

>WW1 ends
>Wilson begs allies to be nice to poor Germany, American investment rushes in to rebuild Germany in the interwar years
>WW2 ends
>Truman spends millions rebuilding Germany, sends American troops to defend their former enemies
>Cold War ends
>Thatcher, Mitterrand, and Gorby all are against German reunification, but Bush convinces them to accept it
>Today
>Germany has the lowest support of the USA out of all EU nations and all NATO countries save Turkey
>American soldiers are on German soil pledged to give up their LIVES for a country that hates them
>meanwhile America nuked Japan and dropped more explosives on Vietnam than were used in all of WW2 but they still like America more than Germans do

Why are so many Germans such ungrateful, horrible people?

As long as they are still make a threat to us and japs wanted our lands, it is not over. What a bastards

Everyone helped the Bolsheviks. Not just us. London and Wallstreet did it too.

The czar had many enemies.

But no one left the Bolsheviks trained and well-eq army.

Germans did, after Brest-Livotsk treaty.

You guys still have emotions, you may overplay it, but still.
Europeans are fucking cyborgs, they live their lives like it's some sort of an algorithm.
>As long as they are still make a threat to us
How do they do that? By putting sanctions on our oligarchs? I think it's not even that bad.
>and japs wanted our lands
Oh this Kurils meme again. They will be devided as soon as our establishment will see a profit in this.

Americans rebuilt a nation that only seeks to destroy

>Europeans are fucking cyborgs, they live their lives like it's some sort of an algorithm.
how do we save them

>The Holodomor (Ukrainian: Гoлoдoмóp, "Extermination by hunger" or "Hunger-extermination"; derived from мopити гoлoдoм, "to kill by starvation"), also known as the Terror-Famine and Famine-Genocide in Ukraine, and—before the widespread use of the term "Holodomor," as well as currently still—referred to also as the Great Famine, and The Ukrainian Genocide of 1932–33 was a man-made famine in Ukraine in 1932 and 1933 that killed an estimated 2.5–7.5 million Ukrainians, with millions more counted in demographic estimates. It was part of the wider disaster, the Soviet famine of 1932–33, which affected the major grain-producing areas of the country.

>How do they do that?
Fuck off cunt (punch you in the face). Anglo saxons is alwais threat and wanted to kill all russians, historically proven fact.

>Oh this Kurils meme again. They will be devided as soon as our establishment will see a profit in this.
Japs are fucking subhumans murderous cannibals criminals, even talk to them is a shame for a good people.

Two pancakes from a shovel for this patriot!

Fuck off cunt to the Hahol-land.

hi kim
nice flag

What a coincidence, I could say the same about Russians.

Someone call "hohols"?

We should leave them alone in their PC superhumanity. And build the wall.
Try harder or go back to sosach

Despite that fact I hate whole axis and prefer to hate germans more than japs. Have a good day, lads.

Fuck off, mate. Let me tell them who are germs and japs really are.

>Europeans are fucking cyborgs, they live their lives like it's some sort of an algorithm.
Is that supposed to be an insult? Well I guess having an algorithm is better than being a fucking animals.

Russia is known here for fucking corruption, AIDS, crocodile, CP, mafia, suicide, chechyens, prostitutes and bad infrastructure. From Turkey to China Russian whores are in high demand.

Enjoy getting Chinese soon.

just stop looking back and keep bending over to Abduls, your boipucci is delicious, fuccboi union

Count your last days, still you a white man, because it would a muslim. heh

You have more muslins though.

What is a federation Abdul?

>Russia is known here for fucking corruption, AIDS, crocodile, CP, mafia, suicide, chechyens, prostitutes and bad infrastructure. From Turkey to China Russian whores are in high demand.

True. But we have more secure life. Our security services is better than yours.

>insult
No.
>From Turkey to China Russian whores are in high demand.
Funny thing that in order to get laid with a german slut I don't even have to pay.
Just remember that when soviets came to your land your ((((women)))) didn't even bother to spread their legs in front of them. Even though just a couple of months before soviets they been fucking with their nazi husbands.

They used to have good security but gave it up

>murrica
>good security
u wat m8?

We don't have to genocide Russians. They genocide themselves.
>Wikipedia: Russia had the highest number of abortions per woman of child-bearing age in the world according to UN data as of 2010.
lol not even your mothers like your mongoloid slav faces.
Oh and highest suicide rate in Europe. Like I said you genocide yourself like you always did.

Your leaders live in gold palaces and send their children to Europe while your babushkas beg on the street. Pathetic. Barbaric. Even Stalins daughter is now an American. Hahaha. Russia is a joke.

Abdul please go to the mosque already. lol

>for fucking corruption, AIDS
Not a leader in these fields lel

>crocodile
So? Addicts use different shit in different countries

>CP
Oh please hearing that from Sup Forums

>mafia
A great meme desu. My sincere high five to any American reading it, you guys managed to create and sell a cool imaginary thing.

>chechyens
Unfortunately. We'd like to get rid of them, but who always supports them? Riiiiight, you Europeans. But look, we liberated Aleppo from your democrat cannibals :3

>bad infrastructure
Not the worst ever, so?

>Russian whores are in high demand
Of course, because nobody would like to fuck a German woman even if she has a black bag on her head

>Enjoy getting Chinese soon.
B-but Chinese are one of the greatest civilisations ever so it's actually wonderful. Look at yourself, you're importing the worst barbarians ever like Albanians and Pakistanis lol.

>started this thread to complain about how other people making fun of us
>people started to make fun even more
>trying to handle the butthurt "y-y-you are animals!!1 you're even worse reee"
Classic comedy, continue pls

God damn it, this got to be the most badass thing I have ever seen.

lmao

This one was nice too

Get fucked terrorists

youtube.com/watch?v=M1wLtAXDgqg
One does can't get more freedom than this. Respectively: USA USA USA USA USA!!!11
Good speed America.

Wow ruskis love the US now? Since when?

He's shitposting you mouth breathing hick

Thank you rusfriend

There is a fine line between making fun and going full retard and emotional.

What an idiot.

Oh maybe I don't like the terrorists.

God bless Russia

This thread won't deserve a normal conversation at first place.
And from me you germans deserved all of this.

ITT: losers cosplaying entire fucking countries through space and time

He didn't.

For Germany heh

Gentlemen! Please.

pretty good

>start a thread wondering why no one respects europeans
>people tell you why
>throw a fit
And this is why europeans are a joke

S卐RRY

I HAVE NEVER!

NAZI