Ask a girl who's about to fuck 2 dudes off Craigslist anything

Ask a girl who's about to fuck 2 dudes off Craigslist anything

Why?

How old are you?

tits or gtfo

Your name is propably Harold and you are an overweight 40 years old dude

Are you paying them or are they paying you?

Also tits or gtfo

Wanna blow me for the price of free?

Time stamp & tits, slave.

I'm kind of a closet nympho. I just get so horny and HAVE to fuck someone. Also I don't really care what happens to me

no

Neither

You will when you get the herp, or worse... just be careful.

Going to let them dp you?

Sure why not. I'd fuck 2 girls from Craigslist if they asked tbqh fam.

If you dont care if you die, post nudes?

Mucho STD

Where you from op?

It will probably be a nigger that's gonna beat the shit out of you and rape you. Hope you get aids too.

Tits or gtfo

Yep. Looking forward to trying it

fucking someone is different from breaking such a big taboo like fucking 2 dicks at once. you are just 24 and already mentally broke, clap clap clap

Checked

dont fucking talk to this cunt until there's tits.
jesus fuck newfags, the law is the law

Ohio.

How is 2007, I miss that year. Gonna go bang me a hotornot.com girl now.

Fucking baits dude....proof youre at least a femanon?

Could you add jamesloli on snap chat I want to work something out

Damn why aren't there any slutty femanons in my area

Herpes isn't even a big deal. I got it and it flared up once in 7 years. I've been with 3 people since then and no one got infected.

The man's right, but things aren't the way they used to be faggot: nobody has respect for the rules anymore.

Where are you from?

They're White dudes skype confirmed. But that doesn't sound bad. Except the aids

no, why would I wanna ask you anything

Ahem, Tits and timestamp please

Even if that's true I'm sure its not my fault . I'm not worried about it

Ohio here too 740

city?

How's it feel to know this is probably the last time anyone hears anything about you?

Well, at least I got to talk to some Sup Forumstards before my murder.

Have fun. Let the guys take some pics and post them here if you're hot.

I've never follwed those rules. I'm a slut, sure, but by my own terms.

holla me op i'm meeting some chick of tinder tonight as well

you got kik or snapchat?

I was about to pretend I thought that was pathetic, but then I remembered it will probably be the same for me on the day I die

>Everyone in here saying she is gonna be murdered
>Can't count the amount of men i have met up with in the past decade
>Pretty much every weekend my husband is out of town for work, which is at least ten times a year
>Never got an std even though i risked bareback a few times
>There were a few really rough guys but its only rape if you're not into rough

Have fun OP! Any pictures of the guys cocks? I started only picking guys with 7+ about four years ago. Also highly recommend dping, seriously fun!

Is she hot? I don't have either actually.

nymph?

How did they convince you do to it

how do i convince girls on CL to fuck

it's probably true for most of us

yeah she's smoking she's 22 i'm 20

My original picture is him, the other guy doesn't have a pic. it'll be the biggest dick I've had yet. It feels good.not to.be the only one, btw ha.

I posted the ad. And it just depends, if there's sluts in your area who like what you write, they'll fuck you. Don't be corny amd don't sound desperate.

not op but how do you get your links

How well are you managing the herpes flare ups?

what is the attraction of having 2 dudes at once?

No herp. I got the clap once in high school though, from sleeping with a student teacher

A dick in my mouth and a dick in my puss or ass is so hot. If you're a dude, wouldn't you like to fuck two chicks at once? Its the same thing.

Were you afflicted by anything during childhood that influenced your nypho?

How long have you been single?

Hows your transition going?

Dont do it! They're going to ruin you and stretch you out

Sure. Molested (along with 5 other girls) in preschool at naptime. It was this whole big fiasco. I don't remember it. I've had nightterrors for a long time. I actually say things like 'dont touch me,' and 'stop.' I don't really get them anymore though. At 8 I was molested by my cousin. At 15&16 by my stepfather. Also I have a vague memory of my grandmothers ex husband in the bathtub with a towel over his boner.

Not the same, the thing of 2 chicks at once is having them both playing with you and each other, dudes probably won't be doing the same, both will want attention and having an awkwardness factor of seeing another guy getting serviced, plus guys have a natural stopping point, girls are less clear, so at the end, the one will probably be sitting around being awkward for a while

I'm not.

It is.
I'm 36 and I've never dated a girl yet thats wanted to do it.

Youre a rare breed user. Have fun!

Does your SO know and if so what is his thoughts?

That's quite a truck load of unfortunate, you make me feel a bit discouraged about anything better for myself at this point in time with a track record like that.

You have a childs grasp of sexuality.
Entirely typical on /b.

Favourite colour of the alphabet?

Then you should kill yourself immediately.
Then again those two will likely take care of that themselves.

Well I hope you find a girl one day that wants to explore that with you, good luck. Thanks!

Nope, just a pragmatist speaking from experience

rest in rip

He knows and encourages me to explore. We're not exclusively monogamous.

You give me hope user

Did you write your will, incase you get murder raped?

one one hand its sad that /btards dont follow the rules and talk to this cumdumpster, on the other hand i know how sad, pathetic and full of disappointment those normies lifes are, so i guess, that makes it even.

Why do you need to feel better about yourself?

No tits, no proof, no nothing
I am disappoint

That dick is sharp enough to shoot from a bow and pierce the heart of any fucker in its path

Have fun!

Video or gtfo

Was the guy who molested you named Freddy? I think you might want to avoid going to sleep.

Reasons i'd rather not discuss in a public thread with people I don't care to share information with that probably won't give a shit in return.

Nope. I don't have anything anyway except a bunch of clothes that wouldn't fit any of my friends. I'm sure my mom would take care of my goldfish.

You were arguing a hypothettical a second ago.
Now its your experience. Ok sure.

Thats not how it goes, user.
Guys that are straight that are into MMF threesomes are either into it to see the girl get off, or to see their girl being completely submissive to being stuffed full of dick. Its all about her. Its not about them fooling around with each other, or any of the otger retarded immature "sex as ego trip" shit youre still stuck in like every other teenage boy & twentysomething thats still that undeveloped.

KEK

You're 24 and still live with your mom? You give me more and more hope with each response user. I'm not alone, there is another that shares my heart.

Gross. What's it like being complete and utter scum?

>24
this no longer interests me

it seams that craiglist works in the usa then.. here only M4M or Fake scammer...

sadly

have a good time OP!

You are an incest baby

you newfags need to learn the rules

why? because she is 10 y older then you ?

Wait, actually. You're 24, you're coming close to the end of your good years, once you're in your late 20s, guys in their late twenties early 30s will be going after girls in your current age bracket. Please find a suitable long term partner/father and settle down, don't become a bitter old wench that bleeds off her maternal instincts with pets (being a cat lady)

Does Sup Forums not get old and bothersome with the constant "NIGGER! NIGGER!" posts?

She is not breeding material.
This post kind of proves that.

No, I don't live with my mom. But she would take care of my fish if I did. If you love with your mom though, cool. nothing wrong with that