I'm mot likely going to have sex with a fat girl in a couple of days. What should I expect/any tips Sup Forums?

I'm mot likely going to have sex with a fat girl in a couple of days. What should I expect/any tips Sup Forums?

Pic semi-related, it's the same body type

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7X_j6ZzFOUg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cute face

most* cause I'm a faggot, per usual

Honestly, it's not that much different. Tbh that's the perfect amount of chub, too.

Sometimes if they don't take care of themselves and become fat it means they also don't wash properly. They also sweat more so be prepared for smells.

relax
it's only smellz

Should I be "romantic" and tell her I'll make food, while she takes a shower? She'll be coming right from work when I get to her

Expect to wade through boatloads of fat. There's no easy penetration in a fat girl

You may end up just fucking between the fat flabs and never actually entering the V

Bring listerine or medical-grade alcohol to clean your dick, cos there's usually a pretty awful buildup of dirt and mucus between the rolls.

/thread

Laziness is what makes people fat. Lazy people don't take care of themselves so I'll tell you exactly what you can expect.

>She's going to smell and reek of awful when her clothes are off
>You'll need to put in extra effort when on top of her and you won't get the full feeling of skin on skin
>Her skin won't be as smooth and will probably feel somewhat rough or flaky (having a proper care skin regiment for fat people is tiresome and expensive)
>She won't last nearly as long on top, if she can guide your dick to the right spot

Why op? Why willingly have sex with a fat girl?

is it really that bad? I always take a shower after sex, so wouldn't that be enough?

Doggy style.

ignore the troll it's never that bad, unless she really is fucking obese ofcourse

Unless that's your fetish, I'd say don't do it.

I fucked a girl from craigslist who described herself as "zaftig" (I had to look that one up).

I had just moved to Boston, and was having a decent string of luck in fucking randoms. This girl was about as fat, but with the most enormous boobs I have ever seen—like, truly, magnificently huge. Fat girls are not my thing, but I met her out of curiosity and fucked her a couple of times the one night we met. She was very eager to please, and was happy to titty fuck and let me surprise-fuck her in the ass. But in hindsight, I feel a bit bad about pity-fucking her, as well as for myself, for fucking a fat girl in the first place. This was in the mid-2000s.

>the troll
No.

Being fat is not cool and people who are fat are usually fucking disgusting.

small dick faggot detected

Good idea except the romantic part. She showers while you pick up chinese takeout. Do you want to be stuck with her, or is this a one time thing?

Low self-esteem; she will do anything; give her wine, it doesnt have to be strong and she doesnt have to be drunk; she just needs a reason to be slutty.

This will be followed by a bout of clingy that you may have to saw your arm off to get away.

It's out of curiosity here too, as well as a dry streak that's quickly approaching six months

I fucked a fat girl for free beer.

>Be 2:30AM
>Bartender takes my pitcher I was drinking by myself
>Fat girl who's been hitting on me all night whispers in my ear "want some more drinks?"
>Hell yeah, I'm not done
>In her car with other dude
>He tells me he has dibs
>Whatever, I just want beer
>We get there and he's trying to get her into bed
>She isn't having it and tells him to leave
>Asks me if I'm ready
>Ready for what? Reality sets in
>Could have said no but didn't

The experience wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, even though I was wasted. Her skin didn't feel nearly as smooth as most women I've touched but it honestly didn't really feel like anything. I ended up cumming but I just didn't really enjoy the experience or feel anything. It was less pleasurable then fucking my hand.

It's a one, maybe a few time thing.

Actually, girls who are heavier, alot of them are really self conscious of their weight and as a result are more self aware of other things that would also make them unattractive, such as body odor and dressing nice. They also compensate by giving better head and trying to be more desirable in general. (Talking girls under 180-190 in my experience, will not go heavier than that)

Whatever you do, don't get stuck. Literally and figuratively.

Jesus fuck I'm happy I married a skinny chick. That sounds awful.

roll her in flour and aim for the wet spot

Let us all hope it won't come to that afterwards

Alright let's be real.

A. Make sure she showers before. Every fat chicks pussy smells the same and it's not entirely pleasant.

B. Don't expect doggy. Girls with asses this big get in the way. If you want full penetration avoid doggy.

C. Turn off the lights.

it's also that cute?

I won't fam, I promise. Know the fat ones ain't no relationship material

I've had a couple of skinny ones that weren't aware of how awful their snatch smelled. People who smell aren't aware they smell until you bring it to their attention. They become accustomed to their own smell and don't even notice it anymore.

Thanks, fam! Much appreciated

I agree all manners of pussy can smell. Ft girls jut tend to smell more reliably.

so many virgin faggots in here. fat girls are sluttier and fuck harder in order to compensate. they will also suffer a lot more abuse than a fit girl if they are really into you

sea sickness pills
also be aware when you stop thrusting your body doesn't stop immediately it takes a while for the motion to die down on bigger girls

Oh damn, my condolences

Well skinny ones might not be either.

Relationship material could be anyone makes you happy and hard, can suck cock, takes it up the ass and can pay for herself.

this

kek

doggy is literally the only way to get deep penetration with fat girls, your knowledge is kek at best

True

see >>
this is exactly the point I was trying to make. Even better if they are self conscious about their weight so they compensate more.

Any tips on doggy when your dick points upwards when erect? Cause I go problems with a lot of air going into the vagine and my dick hurting when bending it too much

Really show me a diagram where the ass doesn't push up against you prior to full penetration.

truuu, i have a chubby girlfriend, the best thing is doggy, 69 is also really cool OP,
many pussy and ass will come to your face

Just had a threesome with my fat f2f and her friend Saturday it was great they let you do anything. Fucked both of them in the pussy and ass they will go ass to mouth no problem. And for some reason fat girls never seem to have any shot in their ass always nice and cozy in there

Stanky, sweaty pussy buried under an overlapping gut

Everything is soft and great. More satisfying to hug and spoon but you can't do as many positions.

i'm not in the diagram drawing game, i just fuck a lot

also see my one experience although I think it was ultimately not worth it. It was easy enough to find girls to fuck, so I didn't need to compromise. But then I now know what ginormous boobs feel like. Like, Lucie Wilde style huge, but also not skinny like her elsewhere. Also, not retarded looking.

Be careful if she is on top. The inertia behind her rocking motions will be very high due to increased weight. Also, her inability to prop herself up on you probably means she won't be doing much riding, but merely vigorous, pendulous grinding. This can sheer a man's dick off; not dissimilar to a 20 ton press.

When you're hung like an alpha you hit the bottom long before the butt gets in the way

I've fucked a decent # of fat chicks. they usually try harder so probably a better BJ at least. Also, don't let her get on top.

Take precautions, tie your foot to the sink

This. I'm 155 and too embarrassed to get naked lol

poot

dont doggy like on all fours, get them to rest on the belly almost arching their pussy up, i like to 1 foot behind and one foot infront of one of their legs, almost fucking downwards holding onto the headboard, it goes really deep and make you feel like a hero

stop taking your dick fully out you're pushing air in each time u enter

Nice trips

trips demand proof

Put all of your pillows below her butt when she's on her back so you can fuck her.

155 is well old, surprised you still have a sex drive

Jeans up hoes down

Fat people smell like sour dough before it is cooked. There butts are always full of poop, but safe to lick. Just burry your face in pillow or do doggy so you can keep nose far away but stare at her stretched out butthole.

xcvxxxc

Thanks fam

well, fatties suck dick as if their life depends on it. thats the good stuff. the bad stuff is, they are ugly. so do it in the dark

This. Please stop the PC bullshit here.

This!

user ....I

155 is a goddamn perfect weight get naked for me

bullshit, my girlfriend gives the worst blowjobs ever, even my gay friend can do it better

We need proof... The naked proof *Ba-Dum-Tss*

lets just get this straight unclean girls smell fat or thin, ive had really smelly girls of all weight and sizes, but mostly i go with girls that are clean

youtube.com/watch?v=7X_j6ZzFOUg

Gorgeous

there's nothing worse than a fat girl with small tits

not sure if this is funny

Her face is 10/10

Luckily, the one I'm meeting have F cup

This

Never settle, you are kidding yourself unless you have a genuine attraction to fat women.
I almost fucked a fat chick because I've been in a dry period for 1.5 years. I fingered her and she sucked me off but I could barely get hard because of her rolls. It was fucking disgusting and she told me she didnt want to fuck because she hadnt showered. Thank god. After I made her scream she came to my door the next day and was saying that she "regretted it" but also "wouldnt mind doing it again". I was like NOPE and told her I wanted to be her friend. fuck fatties, not literally

Just jizzed a little

Good fucking lord

This guy gets it.

If she has good hygiene, you're in for a warm fluffy treat. If she doesn't ots gonna be a hot sour miso nnightmare.
This is true of any body type, but man I've spread legs before and had to take a few steps back, like opening a furnace filled with hot garbage. Its hard to say fuck it at that point too, nothing shrinks a boner quicker than a day and a half of fupa stank.

Fat chick bragging about having big tits is like a bum bragging about having the week off

just remember she may need u to be a bit rough with her boobs for her to feel it, if you are unsure how rough to be concentrate on gently scratching her inner thigh and center back below shoulder blades down to the start of her ass, these are the 2 zones she'll feel the most with her size, obviously apart from her pussy

gib mer more fat pussey pls