Stoner Thread Sup Forumsros

>Stoner Thread Sup Forumsros
Show me what you got!

No. What you posted looks like a damn chicken nugget.

Kek

Im in now

Just finished my Girl Scout cookie. Picking up another zip of it in about an hour.

Dabbing in the morning!

Best joint ive ever smoked

I visited a friend yrsterday who was harvesting his 5 plants. I got like 2,5g with me but it still has 2 dry 2 weeks. I want to smoke a bit now! How can i dry it up fast!?

Drugs are for niggers.

We got Cookies, con, Kush, Larry Og, Prerolls. Kief. You name it we puff it !

JEALOUS PEOPLE POST NAKED CUNTS. FAGGOT!

that's a very muslim thing for you to say

Trolling is for trolls and Muhammad
GTFO troll.

Your a weed Cuck

Pretty much smoke daily, but its coming to a point where munches are just fucking unstoppable. I can eat a 12inch sandwich and still crave more shit like sweets. It ruins my diet and my cut for summer. Anyone experience the same? How do you Sup Forumsros fight the muchies? Doesn't matter if you trying to cut or just spend less money on snacks.

someone give this guy a lethal injection then, at least sterilisation

THC Bomb and Super Lemon Haze

fuck, I'm clean. I'd love to be toking all day, but I'm on the job hunt and will probably get drug tested

>odins undergarmets
>gaias clitori

I wouldn't smoke weed that's that blurry. Could be bad for you.

I share your struggle. I drink at least a gallon of water a day which helps fill your stomach. If you crave sweets id suggest either chewing gum or a beer. Yes, I know beer is just carbs but the carbonation will help keep ya full. Im talking some craft shit, like local unfiltered brews. As someone who lifts often i can tell ya, eat what you want as long as its not junk, exercise hard and just eat when your hungry. You burn more than ya think exercising hard

haha loser.
>be cop
>smoke weed every weekend
>always free dope

My man. I'm smoking that exact combo right now.

pathetic plant
would not smoke

It's fabulous

Once I'm in I'm good, but I'm not gonna risk not getting an awesome job to smoke some pot now. But when I do, I'll be smoking everyday

Closer view of super lemon haze. For whom it may concern