Mexicaca stlll using herrera and guardado in their midfield

>Mexicaca stlll using herrera and guardado in their midfield

Don't they have any other players to replace those shitstains? even USA's midfield is better

guardado is better than any us player except maybe Dempsey right now

I agree with herrera tho

Also,

CHI

>he hasn't watched John Brooks in the Copa

Literally been the best defender in the entire tournament desu

>he didn't watch ener Valencia miss 2 consecutive headers right in front of goal

yeah he's good, but your defense as a unit is shit

Didn't say otherwise senpai. Granted losing Yedlin and having to replace him with a paceless CB on the outside resulted in a lot more crosses in than usual, and both times Cameron was supposed to pick up Valencia, not Brooks

Le autogol man

Didn't he score against Uruguay though???

They are in their prime though. Guardado is 29 and Herrera is 26? Dempsey and Jones are old fucks.

herrera is shit etherway and guardado is one dimensional

>literal eredivisie player
TOP KEK
O
P

K
E
K

>one dimensional
>literally the link between the defense and forwards

he's what bradlel wishes he could be

ugly ass nigga looks like a mix between di maria and el chavo del 8

He was a winger at one point and couldn't hack it there anymore. He can push forward as he used to. I know more about Guardado than you m8. He has a horrible right as well

you mean when he was played out of position at Valencia?

lol okay even if he's shit, as you say, hes still better than 99% of american players

No when he was playing as a winger for Mexico 3-4 years ago. and FYI he was out of position in Valencia because he couldn't hack it as a winger. Lost his speed, and is too one footed.

Fucking hell my sides

>HURR A PLAYER CHANGING TO A POSITION WHERE HE IS MORE SUCCESSFUL MEANS HES SHIT DUURRRRRRR

you're a retard

I just stated that he is one dimensional. Since he lost his speed he has been crap going forward and useless as a winger since he is too reliant on one foot and no redeeming qualities.

pro tip: all players lose a step eventually
if anything he matured as a player and doesn't rely on "speed" seeing as he has good vision and can put the ball where he want more often than not

that's something no american player from the donovan/Dempsey generation was able to do

So what? He can be played all over the pitch if necessary. He started as a left wing back, then left winger, then left back, then left midfielder and has also been utilized as center defensive midfielder and left center midfielder for his club. How is this a negative? He's fucking good, better than any american player in the last 5 years.

I know you are used to seeing retarded pace babby counter football, but Guardado is really fucking smart. He's got great vision.

How many goals do sneijder and huntellar have in the euro so far?

what about dempsey? jones?

>Dempsey
yeah maybe him
>Jones
lol

jones is a German national squad reject, and has no business in a USMNT jersey. The fact that he makes it on the pitch just shows how lowly the squad of now really is.