Post pictures of girls you know, anons say how they'd use and degrade them

>Post pictures of girls you know, anons say how they'd use and degrade them.
Pt2:electric boogaloo

Thread is cancelled.
GOTO HOME

Destroy that bitch

Hoping user who posted this big titted dyke returns

i would tie that slut up, blindfold her and use her like my fucktoy for hours

That seems to be the norm for her on here.

She found her place, that's something.

She is a kinky slut

choke her and pull her hair while I shove my dick up her ass.

wasn't expecting that, any bigger nuder pics user?

another one

That seems true, It's always some variety of tied up and used.

No nudes sorry

Like the third time just today, isn't it.
I'm out of steam, can only think of violent stuff. Her face is pretty nice tho

She does have a fuckable face

Go on....

I more so mean whenever I post her, or someone else does, it's always used and abused. (She's been posted on and off for the past fourish months, always same thing)

Any more of her?

Fuck. I really should remember to use full size images

Need a (you)

She looks so cute and friendly, i can't even bring myself to degrade her.

Dig my nails through her skin and break her sexy filthy nose and teeth against my pelvis. Rub the blood and cum on the costume and upload the pics.

How's it going Saber?

German tourist on malta?

yep

Don't let anyone say otherwise, this is great. Think she keeps a load inside well?

She slowly crawled over my hardwood floor, smiling. Her firm ass swaying in her little shorts as she came over to me, sitting up on her knees and looking up to me "Do you want to use me?"

That's a first. (Not saying it's a false statement, but first time its been said)

Old one of her, from a year prior to the others. Before she lost weight

Honestly i just guessed, it just looked so... stereotypical. Got any more?

one more ?

Yeah, she would be a kinky slut with no sense of worth then, fatties and former fatties usually enjoy being degraded

Not much else

Good fampi.

few

I nodded at her and told her to stand up and undress for me. Willingly she got up and slid her top over her head, her tits springing out, nipples hard and perky.
She turned arund and arched her back, slowly pulling her shorts over her perfect little ass "Am i good enough for you?"

Posting this again to get more

Is she good enough?

They look like they could use a good dicking. Related?

i has nudez for the best

Socially she's probably quite friendly and nice.

But the moment you get her in bed, then she is a completely different person.

How would you degrade her?

ex gf on right

I nodded at her again and told her to pull her panties down. She slowly pulled them down, her juices made the fabric stick as she took them off. "thank you daddy..." she walked over to me and slid down between my thighs, opening my zipper slowly and smiling "may i?"

She wants to get fucked hard and painfully?

Fucking yum, gf?

would throatfuck her till she puke through her nose and pass out, after that, I'll destroy her two other holes.

ye, 18 years old

Would not surprise me at all. She seems like that type

That's hot user.

Would make her my little fuck slave, collar her and have her be nothing but a piece of meat

what sort of kinky stuff this slut like ?

degrade her

her lips closed on my cock and she let out a sight, stroking it slowly she smiled up at me with the head in her little mouth. "So much bigger than my boyfriends" she said with a mouthful. I put my hand on her head and pressed her down, it didnt take long, hardly more than a few inches before she gagged, not even hitting the back of her throat

I'd start pounding her pussy while she's uncounscious, bud after minutes of pouding, I start to fist her dry asshole, making her wake up screaming and crying in pain and agony.

have you tried her?

How would you use my little sister?

I'd tie her up to that playground like you'll do to a torture wheel, then I'll rip of her clothes, pinching her tits and starting to work her holes with object bigger and bigger.

Ball up those bikini bottoms and shove them in her mouth to muffle her screams of horror as I creep up from the closet to rape her asshole. Then I start to strangle her as I fuck her pussy hard so that she passes out just as I cum inside her and leave her there for mom to find

With you, preferably.

anything for her?

Sadly no. Working on it though.

Strangle her with that bow and shove the apple up her ass. While she's crying and making her makeup run I facefuck the sloppy whore over and over

Any european girls?

I'd like that. Would like to see her taking two cocks in her mouth at the same time

What would you do if someone tried to do this to you? Not so tough then, huh?

She's European

Virgin detected

My neighboor.

they take turns licking my balls and asshole while the other is deepthroating my cock, then cum on their faces

Oh i remember her from last thread, i want her, where is she from?

This one

not good enough