These 2 dykes are somehow the last two cumdumpsters left on earth and you're the last man

These 2 dykes are somehow the last two cumdumpsters left on earth and you're the last man.

What do?

Humanity was obviously never meant to be. Leave them to die and try my best to survive.

>Fuck them both
>Try to have 100's of children so society can rebuild itself
>Accept there will be inbreeding and teach my children to euthanize the mentally/physically handicapped
>Spend my life trying to write down all knowledge down, and figure out how tech I don't understand works so I can teach the next generation
>Also try to recreate big macs

Kill and bury deep. Live alone. At least I'd be able to get some goddamn peace and quiet.

Find a Vault-Tec lab with a cloning facility and make myself a harem of fat-uddered chunky bitches and slender dykes for all kinds of messed-up uses.

Skinny one is cute... chubbster is kinda cute. Would attempt conversations.

One on the right is pretty do-able and wouldn't mind it. One on the left might require a crate of unopened old world booze before i can into it.

Otherwise i'll just eat glass and hope my death comes quickly.

Grab a knife and kill them for their money. Then go out and buy something nice for my crush; but I will probably also have to be the cashier.
My crush will be dead, so she probably won't mind if I fuck her corpse after I give her the ring or whatever the fuck I buy. It will be a good day.

Travel the country, tracking down all the now-abandoned weed grow ops I can, smoke and jerk my way around the ruins of civilization.

>They can tag along if they want

Right side bitch looks marginally fuckable. And left side bitch might be worth a sloppy drunken bang when right bitch isn't in the mood or is on her period.

Plus, if we're the last people on Earth, I highly doubt we'll have the resources to maintain right side bitch's obesity.

Yeah... I can make this work...

RIP humanity

Surprised no one has mentioned milking fat bitch or just treating her like livestock.

Might as well try and milk the skinny bitch too, maybe embarrass them both by forcing them into milking contests against each other.

Either way they both end up wearing animal collars with humiliating nametags attached.

What should their new pet names be?

Neither of them can start producing milk unless they're with child. Which means you'd have to impregnate fat bitch. Good luck with that.

Girl on the right is a comic book artist in portland oregon. She's cute.

Slam them both with a ton of lactation hormones and them keep lacing their food with the stuff so they don't ever stop leaking.

I wouldn't mind eating cereal or having them make sandwiches using cheese made from their own tits. It would be worth doing just to look them in the eye while I do it.

you met her? she nice?

Nothing wrong with the one on the right, though I think she would look better with long hair.

ritual double homicide. I don't need two bitches nagging me for the rest of my existence.

Right one. Toss the left one down a cliff.

I have not, so no idea. There's several pics of her floating around, some from this event, others from a convention maybe? Idk.

She's hot tho

I'd keep it short, but then I've always wanted a shorthaired dyke puppygirl for a pet.

Eat the left one obviously.

The left one looks easy, so impregnate her first. The right one looks like she would take some convincing, but even if rape is needed it would be done.

Then go about creating a new civilization of people. try to teach above all else, logic and critical thinking. Hopefully in 2000 years there will be a utopia, but more than likely it will be a nuclear wasteland.

Kill them and self.

Fuck the one on the right and give her preferential treatment until the one on the left skinnies down to an acceptable size. Then fuck both of them.

fuck the thin one obviously, what a stupid question even for you ano

She is hot. Now, do you treat her with respect in this post apocalyptic world or do you enslave her to see what those dyke lips look like when wrapped around your cock?

Looks like three dykes to me

Dumbass, there won't be enough genetic diversity between the three of you for any new society to be sustainable. You use the fat bitch as a brood sow to cook up some young'uns for when the first two are too old and ugly to fuck, but that's pretty much the best chance you have.

The choice is obvious

Kill the fattie for food, enslave the petite one = profit?

The last two women on Earth being feminist lesbians who are then enslaved and raped into being breeders against their will by a guy who doesn't realize that humanity is already doomed is...kinda hot.

All of female history boils down to the last two specimens turned into rape-fueled breeding vats will for no good reason.

i'd fuck the one on the right for sure. the one on the left can starve to death for all i care

Those eyes...

"Brood sow", I like it. In fact, I would probably put a pig nose on fatty and force her to act like a real pig. Make her oink and crawl around in mud on all fours, etc.

I'd do the same to skinny, too, but I dunno what animal she would be.

Kill the whale for food and handcuff the other one to a sturdy pipe so she can never escape.

A goat, maybe? The little whore of the barnyard.

Rape the thin one

I can see that. Put her in little lamb ears and milk her little goat teats.

Though she could be a chicken, donkey or dog, too.

>Samefag

take them to a sperm bank and ask them politely if they would want to create a new civilization.

I'd date the chubbiest first, then the skinniest.

How would skinny be dressed/treated as a chicken, donkey or dog?

Would she be forced to lay eggs?

Ha, niggers raping as usual.

I only posted the whale post, OBVIOUSLY its a good plan if others would do the same type of shit

The better question is how do you cook her

BBQ also sautee also roast with salt and pepper, she'll last a while. Maybe try making general tsos out of some of her. BBQ ribs tho.

Dump the cum on the ground

Hunt the whale, fuck the girl

>whale
>The better question is how do you cook her

to cook a whale you need a large pot

All kinds of degrading and reprehensible shit. It's gonna be nasty.

>Mfw am man, and strong enough to take all I want