Why do black men love fucking white women

Why do black men love fucking white women

Because it gives the white girl a chance to fuck a cock that is 10 inches instead of the standard white penor

Her butt is too big

thats how nature intended it to be.

pee in my fucking butthole you fucking dumb fucking jew cunt and then spray fucking watery diarrhea up your fucking gaping piss hole

shtting my wet diarrhea into your moms gaping fuckhole and stomping it with my foot until it looks like chunky dog food

bashing nigger babies heads in with brick like over ripe melons and leaving their corpses to bloat in the fucking sun until they rupture and making you suck the fucking rotting nigger juice

It's a status symbol.

They see them as something with good genes and in nature animals like to mate with something that'll produce strong off spring

They enjoy raping the defenceless.

>>JEWCUCK SIGHTED

Because everyone loves fucking white women.

Don't have to pay child support

>ecause it gives the white girl a chance to fuck a cock that is 10 inches instead of
fucking cuck

Why do cucks love posting on our beloved christian website?

Because not even niggers like niggers

This

Real reasons?

1. The contrast between the girl's lily white ass cheeks and your cock are amazing.

2. White girls usually have some odd fixation with being overly useful to you. Not stupid ass shit like being your slave, but more like just thinking of ways to make you happy even when you don't give a shit.

3. Goes with number 2 to a degree, but more often then not usually extremely submissive when it's just you two.

All of this for me anyway comes down to a great fuck buddy. I would find it hard to believe if any man wouldn't find it enjoyable. Be treated like a fkin king, awesome visual when you are fucking and wants you to be all conan and shit with them. Just all comes together to make the whole experience fkin delightful.

nigger me all you want, I like fkin white girls.

>White girls usually have some odd fixation with being overly useful to you. Not stupid ass shit like being your slave, but more like just thinking of ways to make you happy even when you don't give a shit.
That's not true at all you stupid fucking nigger.
It's just that being a coalburning whore is in right now so they love being a slave to black cock as longs as it's still fashionable.
You obviously don't know anything about why white women do what they do so stop talking.

Because black women are HIDEOUS to behold.

ha, the salt is real.

Why is the mental reason important, the actions is what speaks. If a chick no matter her color tried to do everything she could for you so you wouldn't stop fucking her, wouldn't that make you happy inside? Would you take some pride in it? Wouldn't the entire situation just feel glorious? Suck a dick my brotha, not every white girl is like that obviously but there is a subset of bitches that act just like that. And you oddly self focus on that small subset of bitches for some odd reason. Plenty of women around; go fuck one, stop being so salty.

this

IDK. Not sure why ANOYONE would fuck such an ugly pale skinned subhuman.