Would Sup Forums smoke a joint with this guy?

Would Sup Forums smoke a joint with this guy?

no because weed is for niggers

no

hmm I guess no he looks pretty hobo to me, and he would probably smoke the whole joint without me

no, he looks like he would try touch my dick and blame it on the "weed"

He looks like the kinda guy that would try to rape you while you sleep.

Good try, Justin.

shit looks cash

I would but i'd bail as soon as it's over.

Du Jude würdest höchstens nen Stich von mir kriegen digga. Hauptschüler sollten sich wieder in ihre zionisten Gossen verpissen und da bleiben.

>Uploading that to fb
>Leaving fb id

Congratulations genius you won the award for the most genius jew today.

how much fucking tobacco are you gonna put in that??? i get that it's hash so needs a bit but that's just grim

mate, do you smoke hash regularly?

Looks worse than it is mate, ive smoked plenty in my days and know how to make a decent joint

I'm not him but I've just recently discovered I love pot. How does Hash compare?

maybe if he didnt look like a rapist i would smoke with him

yeah. i do usually smoke bud though so i'm just used to using a tiny amount of tobacco just to let it burn poperly

You get way more abcent smoking hash it makes you kinda sleepy but in a good way id smoke it any day over pot

no because smoking pre rolls is for fags

Zlaja?

>implying it's impossible to hand roll that well

Nah fam, your rolling game is just weak

Interesting. Do you know what the fuck a dap is? The niggers I buy from always want me to buy that shit too. Looks like carmex. They have a lot of it

Why? Isn't it just the vessel you smoke from? Why does it matter what 'kind' of joints someone has? Seems retardedly arbitrary

rather rip a real bong.

Jesus that makes my 40$ basic green plastic bong looks like baby's first bong.... wait I guess it is lol

Its not a pre-roll dude

>Posts baby sized bongs
>calls them real bongs
Kek

I bet you think using ice with dabs is a bad thing

Oh it's 'dab'. Thought it was 'dap'. What the fuck is it? Do I just put it in my bong or... what

Dabs are like super concentrated hash oil. I'm a pretty experienced smoker of bud and dabs still rape my face. But in a good way.

I use 1 cigarette for each joint, if I wanna make a big one for sharing I use 1 1/2.

only if the joint is pure cannabis, no tobacco in it.

No, because marijuana is bad for your endocrine system and your mind, and its consumption also attracts tryhard faggots like this guy:

get a real bong. been smoking ten years, at least get a fucking glass one with an ice pinch if you're smoking weed

i smoke hash oil every day, so i have to smoke in style.

>actually caring about such arbitrary things

use a rig and it's dab

Well, science says that cold air causes the bronchial tubes to constrict possibly lowering the amount of THC absorbed.

But it's normal for college kids to do silly shit with their weed, go for it.

Glass bong? Won't it kinda... be smashable? I don't wanna drop it or something, but there was this one at my local head shop called Roor and it looks kinda cool, may grab it if it's important I guess

>pre rolls are for fags

its a ratio

comfort/effciency

i bet you're too uneducated to know why ice with dabs is a bad thing.

>doesn't even understand that small rigs are for oil and big bongs are for flower

>putting ice in a bong (yes you will never find a rig blown for smoking hash oil with an ice pinch because theyre not supposed to) and using it to smoke dabs
>ishygddt

marginally

Taking smaller dabs would also solve that problem.

i just picked up an oz , kinda disappointed tbh

learn to be careful, that white piece? look at the price tag on it, its worth more than your car probably is. im never worried because i know its value and im careful.

> bronchial tubes constrict possible
Kek, like you need much space for a gas to pass through

I thought you knew the science Sup Forumsro

>smokes weed
>calls someone uneducated

Kek, tfw you'll never have dabs a smooth as mine with you rig

A joint is a joint
Hell I'd do it if he'd treated

brongbro here, didnt post that one, but it does condense your smoke back down at a highly accelerated rate

bill nye smokes weed. get the fuck over your stoner stereotypes.

troll harder, youre too poor to afford anything in this picture.

ur bong collection costs more than ur house

The rapist did get high if any were wondering

>Thinks thats an expensive collection
>thinks an expensive piece means it's better

You are stupid aren't you

He actually allways is

maybe more than YOUR house, but i live in a real house. my collection is around 10k+ if i count my scientific bud pieces and shit

No he doesn't, just because he made a joke about Neil deGrasse Tyson smoking weed doesn't mean he does.

Weed has no benefits and plenty of drawbacks. Stereotypes exist for a reason, you're a stoner.

>condense your smoke back down at a highly accelerated rate

Saying that as if it's going to condense it out of the gas phase.

as someone with literally 10000 dollars in glass, yes i know what a nice piece is, look into salt

and yes it is expensive. and half my collection is artistic/namebrand shit i can resell

art goes up in value, good pieces like dabbuchinos hold value. your shit bong is worthless, while mine people will still buy ten years from now if theyre not broken

Bongs is for bitches.
2 bobs is for kings !

SilverKings !!

it does, learn science. so does the water it goes through which is why you dont use cold water for dabs, just google why do dab rigs have no ice pinch

>$1000
>resell if it not broke
Kek, marketing doesn't make your bong better and the price doesn't either. My bong was cheap as fuck, $50 for thick walled clear glass 24inch tube with flask bottom with an ice pinch. Simple as fuck, easy to clean and guess how many tears I'll shed if it breaks? Zero.

Pro tip: fine art goes up in value over time when the artists dies because they are no longer procedure get art and there are now a finite amount of their work in circulation. This does/will not happen with pipes because pipes are no considered fine art. Notice how there is no glass pipe collections in any major art museum?

Being in the military....no

>learn science
you are talking to a biochemist, so what's THCs boiling point? Do you really think it's going to precipitate out during its brief interaction with the water and ice? Nope, prob just the macromolecules extracted with the THC...like lipids

ITT: Faggots without hobbies and more money than brains to be spending on smoking weed and achieving nothing

Damn son...aint that the truth

google can tell you thcs boiling point fuckboy

pics of proof you are a biochemist. oh wait, unlike me actually having nice glass, youre just a dumb broke fuck lying through a screen

lets see what you have to show for yourself fuckboy i have 10k in glass

>getting this buttfrustrated over who has a nicer tool to kill one's self with

>being this fuckboy

Sure dubs. That IS weed, right? hehe

>saying the word fuckboy and wanting to be referred to as a man

God, what a faggot

Kek, tells me to go google shit because he can't explain it or is lazy but gets all butt hurt when I tell him to google something...314.6F according to Google.

I don't care if you dont believe I'm a biochemist. I don't know what proof you'd want. Im not going to show you any of my degrees for obvious reasons and won't show you proof that I work as a research biochemist on membrane proteins at a university...no as a student or professor but as staff

>doesnt realize i really dont care even if he is bill nye because im lit as fuck

Kek, fair enough Sup Forumsro I have been dabbing during this discussion as well. Cheers to that

spending over 100 dollars on a fucking bong.
Get a fucking life faggot.

if you really are a biochemist or w/e congrats, but furreal dude theres a reason they dont make ice pinches on oil rigs, if youre vaporizing your oil on a quartz youre hitting it between 3-500 some odd degrees, depending on how you temp your nail, so when that hits water it cools down and some gets lost, but then youre supercooling it down with ice losing even more of your already purified thc oil, just sayin bro, spreading knowledge

mad you cant afford nice things?

>poorfag