You have 1 post to explain, What are you doing with your life and why

You have 1 post to explain, What are you doing with your life and why.

I'm using a bank for one.

Getting a job at the post office because the pay isn't too shit and it should let me transfer out to another state with a higher chance of employment; Then I figure out what to do from there.

being the weirdo aspie 34 yo phd student at a very social lab

top that

finishing my studies. because education

that feel when I got payed this week and took it straight out of my bank.

jack shit.

Can't wait to see your face when you're wiping your ass with that stack because it's as worthless as every other Islamic state currency.

This is 1 months scraps my friend, Not really keen on banks to be honoust with you user, But I do use one.

Enjoyng it.

With 300 buck in my account.

Checkmate wageslaves.

freeing existence from you

>honoust
trying this hard to be british

Still studying to get a kickass job that will earn me lots of money. Faggot.

Who ever can guess how much is in op, I'll gift you 1 game on steam.

Post your steam with your guess.

Became a software engineer, doing it full time and also started my own company doing it in my free time

Making people smile
Because it makes mappy

To be honest it was spell check that suggested that spelling, Just though it looked right.

you work in an exchange office?

No, Self-employed.

I'm going for a professorship in english lit.
So that I can get paid ~70 grand a year to smoke weed and read books and then talk about it until I get my summers off.

Living a happy life.
Work 12 hour shifts 4 on 4 off. At work now on a night shift.
On my days off I work on my cars see my girlfriend and walk my dog and go for motorbike rides.

Checked, Goodluck user.

I am a 29 year old NEET and don't have plans to change my ways, though I am pretending to the normies not to enrage their little ego :)

I do my best to live my life to the fullest.
I'm 21, i've been working as a graphic designer for 2 years and i'm also studying it at college. I also play the drums, sing in a band, take photos and skate almost every day. I like to party a lot, almost every night. Well i'm actually quite satisfied at the moment.

Nice dubs

So many dubs happening in this thread

Living the dream.
Work 12 hour shifts 4 on 4 off
Then 4 days to work on my cars go for motorbike rides catch up with my girlfriend and walk my dog.
Couldn't be happier

smoking weed and jerking off. I hate life

I'm waiting for death

My project car

nothing, I don't know why

hmm

Memes.

>OPNOTICEME

27 yo elec engineer making 125k

trying to get into investing/real estate so i dont have to be a wageslave all my life... too bad i know nothing about that!

I'm doing plenty. Not a lot of money but when I die I'm not going to think about my bank balance, I'm going to think about all my experiences and die with a smile.

om in india. drinking gin at home on NIBM pune. just sad. and a little ok coz i guess aftr 4 yrs i found a job that acceopts me. fr now

if you get paid that per month you need a better job, plus its shitty money, cant spend it in England..

> RBS
You would have half of that if Scotland left the UK.
>shit-tier economy

if you're making 125k a year and fearing being a wageslave your whole life, you're spending money wrong. I grew up with one parent making $25k a year her whole life. She's going to be a wage slave forever. What're you doing with that extra hundred grand a year?

he said week

Yes, it's a little gay but I got it as an investment. I'm warming to it now. It's a 1980 911

You could quite easily get a buy-to-let mortgage with that. Or two.
Stop pussyfooting around and do it, fgt.
I would, but I'm 21 and my bank requires you to be 24 to get one.

Nice car but fix your goddamn walls before the ceiling falls on it

Achieved enlightenment through heavy psychonautical exploration and now just living as eyes admiring the time instead of trying to wind up the clock

obvious drug dealer detected, you are a leech on society and we will find you end you

You can spend sterling anywhere in the UK.

Just accepted entry into a mathematics ms program, should prepare me for phd and to pay for some cunt to have my kids and leave me alone

Bought house, nice truck, vacations.. etc

I just like to spend my money lol

Yah planning on buying a condo to rent out soon.

I know i was just trolling. Sorry :'(

You actually replied? You actually think they are paid that a month? You don't think this picture is a police seizure or film set?

First, finish school for automotive technologies and management

-work and save up money
-open up own shop focusing on custom work (tuning, bodywork) with sidework on repairs
-buy a smaller house in PA with a huge garage (6 cars at least)
-have 1 or 2 children
-never retire from self employment
-pass down business to children and or relatives
-die

I don't need a lot of money along the way but it would be nice to have a fleet of cars for every type of tuning I enjoy.
-69 mustang boss 429 for drag tuning
-2016 ford raptor for towing things for shop
-2016 Nissan GTR daily driver
-Nissan 240sx s13 drift missle
-Jeep Wrangler with diesel swap
-open spot for turn and burns
-motorcycle

basically I just want to enjoy the rest of my life and do something I love.

LMAO. yeeeeeah let me know how that works out for you and the hundreds of thousands of other kids these days

enjoy shoveling cash out the door for that gokart

Kek, "Drug dealer" I don't need to scoop that low, Not when they're kids stupid enough to get their hands dirty.

Reverse image search, Try it.

Not all of us are poorfags.

your list of cars is autistic and you will never achieve them

>what
nothing
>why
there's no reason to do anything

Sure there is.. Do you not want to experience life to it's full potential?

Provide for your family or start one? Life is precious, You should treat everyday like it is your last.

elamamnkoulu

Thanks friend :^)

>You should treat everyday like it is your last.
That is such a shit philosophy and basically creates the nihilism.

Dropped out of university to get a real job. I found said job and right now I'm making and saving a lot of money so I can retool myself later for an aircraft tech associate's degree. Parents are not too happy that I blew a lot of their money in uni but somehow I convinced them I'm not getting any younger if I stay in uni to finish a degree I picked just for some stupid status symbol some libshit kike created.

It's how I have always lived, Can never guarantee tomorrow.. So do your best today.

I'm working in McDonald's as a manager in my university town because I have no driving license, no bed at my parent's and am generally an underachiever.

Atleast you are not doing nothing, Don't underestimate yourself user.

1 faggot
now gimmie

I think trying is different from having no tomorrow

I don't understand what you mean, user.