Ayyyyy bois it's that time. Post em

Ayyyyy bois it's that time. Post em
>poor college student edition

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0176HJD48/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1464026813&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=keyboard miami
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0176NJC9I/ref=pd_aw_fbt_63_img_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=0593SB0A4FVW31JT6MJ4
amazon.com/BlueFinger-Gaming-Wired-Keyboard-Customed/dp/B00MTIBDEI?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Parents house

noice

Nah renting with a few friends

r8 it m8s

Love it dude. I remember you from an older thread I think. Keyboard is sick af where did you get it? Also sick horizontal monitor always wanted liked that idea

Fucking Awful.
Check it.

poorfag inbound

I can dig it

I feel you. Most of my shit I either stole from work or I waited until a black Friday sale. Ghetto can still work beautifully. I like the mess though, looks homely.

Holy double tits I'm in love

thanks mate

Why the wall foam and elaborate Mic?

You make shitty YouTube videos, don't you?

the mess is just my lazyness, but ayy..and like 3/4 of my pc are gifted to me

My set up

Mostly for decorations. My thought process was that I work and go to school 8am to 12 am and play mostly late, so I thought the foam would help dampen the sound so I don't wake my roommates. Dosnt really work though. Mic I stole from work.

Killing those led lights m8 I like it

le fuck molder poster

My room is fully RGB and led

Not But it's something like Miami or some shit. Found it on Amazon once

Nothing wrong with some mess here and there.
I use mine for mood lighting when I jerk it
Aight I appreciate it thanks I'll look it up

How's these keys pack called? I'm not American and I looking for these keys too ಠ_ಠ

Kinda love the mess

Thanks.

The keyboard is a pok3r with Miami keycaps.

Found it Sup Forumsro!

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0176HJD48/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1464026813&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=keyboard miami

>keycaps

My little Setup with 144hz

This one looks awesome too
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0176NJC9I/ref=pd_aw_fbt_63_img_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=0593SB0A4FVW31JT6MJ4

rate?

Wow dude a lot of personality there and I dig it. Absolutely fucking cool
Ayyyy thanks
I like the steel theme. Mouspad is tite af too
Bomb ass posters man
Love the triple set up. People still use homephones?

what mouse is that?

>migraine
>nope

Little too fruity mate

I saved a pic of your from a previous thread, I'm no longer in MLP for a long time but this purple mod is sick as fuck

mine btw

the PC

Op here, I got it when it was on sale from amazon for like $14. Im hella poor so it was a good deal. The mouse and keyboard came together and actually hold up pretty well I was impressed for the deal I got.
>amazon.com/BlueFinger-Gaming-Wired-Keyboard-Customed/dp/B00MTIBDEI?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00

10/10

The tripleheaded setup works well. They're all nearly identical HP 21" monitors so spanning a window is seamless. It's also why I've got the laptop docked and the native display unused.
It's a work desk so yeah, fixed line and PBX. It gets used a lot.

niiiiiice

I dig it

Is the dual monitor setup canon now? I feel i can do w/e in one screen instead of distracting myself inb4 poorfag

24inch 60hz / 27inch 144hz benq / and my 50 inch samsung smarttv

huehue

pic didnt post

Op here, nah you can for sure still rock one monitor just fine. I like having a second so I can check the time without alt tab. Most games including steam you need to alt tab anyways to scroll down the second monitor or click anything on it. I also use it for pulling up guides or videos when I need help for an rpg quest or listening to a podcast or trying to study. Its useful, but not needed.

>2 sq ft of soundproofing
>Blue Snowball mic
YouTubing on the cheap, eh user?

a nigga gotta make some money somehow I aint going back to sucking dick

S E L L
W
E
E
D

you dont even need the soundproofing with a snowball imho

New bed is my next purchase.

Eh, it can pick up external noise pretty from time to time. You can't set a certain noise gate on the Snowball, which is why alot of streamers/youtubers will get a Blue Yeti.

Source: I have a snowball

I haz best

See

Your joke is shit.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

2011 go home

super chill.
had a friend in my chilldhood whos room was similar.

best sleepovers ever, just got high as fuck and gamed all night.

about the noise gate - I'm not sure if Xsplit has one but I know for a fact you can setup the noise gate with OBS very easily, thats what I'm using currently.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

ah my bad -_-

Yeah I know OBS can. I use it as well. Don't know about xsplit, never used it. I'm just saying the mic itself doesn't have settings you can alter. I believe the Yeti does.

It's all good still sucking dick on the dl tho

what up home slizzles

and I am out, you ruin every thread

Go home gamer girl

seen this before, but im still in love

good
get off my board normie
nise meme

well i just took this pic today
looks similar to other maybe but its fresh

DAT FUCKING CORNER OF LEDS
>TRIGGERED

Your cock is fucking huge!

nice meam

I live in a humid area.

NO EXCUSE
>NIGGERED

This pleases and disturbs me at the same time. I like

ever vacuumed?

buy a fucking vaccum faget

This cute little faggot again.
Le sigh
Go on then.

what is the stuff on your floor? I need a closer picture

its about avg
go on what?

that floor

didd you get the sweet nuk3town map?

pretty cool mate

Sign. I work retail so I steal the displays before they throw them away. I don't even own blops3 I would if I had money.

Filthy squalid house. Clean up once in a while.

what do you with that many monitors?

What keyboard is that?

Let's see the inside of that case mate. Also checked.

this

Show us your cock and be a faggot, of course. He's one of the better looking ones so it's not so bad. Might actually have myself a sneaky wank.

not a fan of the batman, but looks fucking chill otherwise. I'd hang out there

gaming , video editing and VMs / server

Love the Dragontooth songbird Ocarina ya got there :)

Op here.

Would love to come over and chill bomb ass setup man